Quartet of Dolphins take knee during 9/11 National Anthem in Seattle

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Disgusting pricks.

What it comes down to, is the NFL is simply WAY over-represented by black players.
Had there been a much better better representation of America, you would have more Hispanic, White, and Asian players that would then show that America is much more united than when black players are over-represented.

For the survival of sports leagues, franchises like the NFL are likely to need an Afirmative Action for drafting players.

Arian Foster leads 4 Dolphins in protest of national anthem, Chiefs’ Marcus Peters raises right fist

On the 15th anniversary of 9/11, most of the NFL chose not to emulate Colin Kaepernick during the playing of the national anthem before games.

But not all of them did. At CenturyLink Field in Seattle, a quartet of Miami Dolphins - vocal running back Arian Foster, receiver Kenny Stills, lineman Michael Thomas and linebacker Jelani Jenkins - followed the example the Niners QB has been setting for several weeks, choosing to kneel during the playing of the national anthem.

Foster leads 4 Dolphins in protest, Chiefs' Peters raises fist

Damn right. The percentage of blacks in the NFL is way above the national average. And yet they complain about oppression!!!

I hate to say it, but it looks like AA is the only way to go entering the future.
Who wants to watch sports leagues where half the fucking players are a bunch of goddamned America hating weazels?

Just think what is likely to happen in the NBA this upcoming season. Their league is even more over represented.

It's looking more and more like I'll just be a casual observer of the NFL this year. If this crap gets worse, then I'm done altogether.

They should have summarily fired the first guy who did this, make an example of him.

I'm a huge football fan and I skipped every game yesterday. While these millionaire thugs have the right to do what they're doing, I have the right to turn off the NFL, their sponsors, their products. DONE. If everyone actually did this, I guarantee you it would be immediately STOPPED.

Last edited:
I'm a huge football fan and I skipped very game yesterday. While these millionaire thugs have the right to do what they're doing, I have the right to turn off the NFL, their sponsors, their products. DONE. If everyone actually did this, I guarantee you it would be immediately STOPPED.

The only pro football game I watch is the Super Bowl and mainly for the half time show. I want to see at least one more wardrobe malfunction before I die.

I'm a huge football fan and I skipped every game yesterday. While these millionaire thugs have the right to do what they're doing, I have the right to turn off the NFL, their sponsors, their products. DONE. If everyone actually did this, I guarantee you it would be immediately STOPPED.

There's no doubt about it, even a solid 10% drop in revenue would get the leagues attention at the highest level.

There's no doubt about it, even a solid 10% drop in revenue would get the leagues attention at the highest level.

The owner of the Dallas Cowboys said I can write a check bigger than Trump and not miss it.

The owner of the Dallas Cowboys said I can write a check bigger than Trump and not miss it.

Then let him.. let him spend his own money..

I haven't watched any professional sport on TV for years
I refuse to support those pampered privileged self important idiots.

There are far more important things in life than catching a ball, throwing a ball through a hoop or hitting a ball with a stick

Then let him.. let him spend his own money..

No money no honey.

It's you people who spend your money going to the games, buying the merchandise, and watching on TV.

So you don't have a right to complain. Only those of us who don't watch this crap can say, we told you so.

It's you people who spend your money going to the games, buying the merchandise, and watching on TV.

So you don't have a right to complain. Only those of us who don't watch this crap can say, we told you so.

My Constitution tells me differently, Dummy..

My Constitution tells me differently, Dummy..

You can complain about anything, freedom of speech and first amendment right.

Wow! You sound like a genius. Thanks for the important input.

Forum List

Back