Question about early voting

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
I know in general for some states it starts on September 20th but is there any place as in city, county or state at some level that does it earlier? Thank you. I am interesting in knowing the earliest general election voting.

I know in general for some states it starts on September 20th but is there any place as in city, county or state at some level that does it earlier? Thank you. I am interesting in knowing the earliest general election voting.

According to federal statutes, Early voting can only be cast for Republican candidates from September 20 up until November 5, 2024.

Early voting for Democrats begins on November 6, 2024, and ends on December 12, 2024.

Hope this clarifies things for you. :SMILEW~130:

Are you wanting to take away my right to mail in my ballot days before the election here in Beautiful WA State?

Are you a gimp or something? Why else would someone not be able to show up and votes?

So are the 100 other ones with your name on them.

buscimi.jpg

It should be a federal law and enforced in the States.

Rules:

1. A mail-in ballot must be requested, in writing, no later than 180 days preceding an election.

2. All mail-in ballots must be turned in no later than 70 days before an election.

3. All mail-in ballots must be counted and the count complete no later than three weeks before the election.

4. All counted mail-in ballots will be stored and guarded by the US Marshal and not to be opened before the election.

5. The total count of the mail-in Ballots will remain secret from pollsters until the day of the ballot.

6. The results of the mail-in ballot will be published one hour prior or at the opening of the polls.

7. Mail-in Ballots will not be recounted.

The published mail-in ballots will be the starting base of the election counting.

The reason the mail-in ballots are not recountable is because of the long lead-in time. Any questionable ballots WILL BE RESOLVED prior to the deadline.

Any unresolved issues post the deadline will be tossed.

There will be no more shenanigans with mail-in ballots or ballot harvesting.

The election count for mail-in ballots WILL BE COMPLETE prior to the election start.

Forum List

Back