Question about your funeral. ???

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry to bring this up but most here are past the age of 40

Do you plan on being buried or cremated??

Neither one sounds very pleasant 😟😟

Rotting /decaying in the ground vs super hot fire

Bury me head first and halfway down so the world can kiss my ass.

Or better yet...

At the end of the day, doing whatever is cheaper is what makes the most sense to me and I can't see that being a burial when a burial requires a casket, a ground space for it to go in and then a rock with my name on it to go on top of the burial space.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You are Jewish and you ask this question?

You must be buried. I will as well.

I just paid for the funerals for the wife and myself.....We already had the plots but it all came to 26K.

And that is with no viewing or ceremony.......Just open the grave, box us up, toss us in, cover us up.

We both got mid-grade coffins. She got a mid-grade waterproof vault. Mine looked like a septic tank with no holes.....26K!

That does not include the death date engraving for the stone which runs about $400.00 each but usually the interest earned will take care of that.

I want to be cremated. But I want to be put in something in nature. Like my son plant a new tree in the yard with my ashes mixed in.
some of my father's ashes are amongst the mattatuck forest, here in CT. he hunted there & also being an italian ... picking wild button mushrooms is a thing, so he collected them from there & would put them in his old army corp duffel bag from WW2.

I'd rather donate my body to science and when they are done with it, then put what's left out for bird food, or like what Harley said...to fertilize a tree or something of the sort. But in some way to continue the 'circle of life'
1722541628583.png

Forum List

Back