Question for Bernie supporters

Marianne

Diamond Member
May 15, 2014
The frozen Northeast
Had Hillary been indicted as she should have been she no doubt would have had to drop out leaving Bernie as the obvious Democratic candidate. Basically your candidate just got cheated out of his rightful place because Hillary's husband pulled some strings.

Here's the question:
Now that Hillary Clinton will not be indicted by the FBI are you going to vote for her?

Now that Hillary Clinton will not be indicted by the FBI are you going to vote for her?

I am Trump likes and Clinton are only after Trump and Johnson all two men's in this elections. I will to support even Johnson because he are good dealing with other countries I wonder. And he will illegal immigrants to the land and are good if Trump even want 50 % border between Mexico and Union. Great idea by the Trump. He's also war machine and dealing with economy off course like Johnson with other. Both company and countries. Maybe Trump wanna Japan in economics and military deal. Or India in military and economics with Japan.

Had Hillary been indicted as she should have been she no doubt would have had to drop out leaving Bernie as the obvious Democratic candidate. Basically your candidate just got cheated out of his rightful place because Hillary's husband pulled some strings.

Here's the question:

I will vote for Bernie Sanders. The problems that I have with the Democrats and Clinton are not the same as the ones the Right has with either.

I will vote for her ONLY because of the implication of who will be nominating Supreme Court Justices for the next 4 years.

Hillary aren't best what otherwise think about Hillary in justice dome in White House??
Isn't Trump better choise in White House.
Or if Hillary won we wait to 2020 election.

Forum List

Back