Question for Biden voters

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Do you actually think he has a chance to win?

With his crazy Left platform, small crowds, no enthusiasm, record Blacks for Trump and Trump's great record do you think that Biden has anymore than a snowball's chance in Hell of winning?

Serious question, not trolling.

I think it will be a very comfortable win for Trump.

With his crazy Left platform, small crowds, no enthusiasm, record Blacks for Trump and Trump's great record do you think that Biden has anymore than a snowball's chance in Hell of winning?

50/50 chance of Biden winning.

Do you think Trump wins both the PV and the EV this time around?

that looks like where the path is leading,,,

May I go on the record once more - Trump = Landslide !

To Trump taking both?

To Trump taking both?
looking that way,,,

• Banned

In 2004 they said it was Bush/Kerry at 50-50 and Bush won by a comfortable margin.

In 2008 they had that asshole Obama ahead by a slight amount but he won by a good margin.

We all know what happen in 2016 when the Queen of Mean was suppose to blow out Trump. She got schlonged by The Donald.

It is all about base turnout and Trump has much more base enthusiasm than the Biden jerkoff.

In 2004 they said it was Bush/Kerry at 50-50 and Bush won by a comfortable margin.

In 2008 they had that asshole Obama ahead by a slight amount but he won by a good margin.

We all know what happen in 2016 when the Queen of Mean was suppose to blow out Trump. She got schlonged by The Donald.

It is all about base turnout and Trump has much more base enthusiasm than the Biden jerkoff.

Have any quotes from "they"?

I do believe Biden will win.

There is no evidence he is crazy left. A second term for Trump will be a even crazier right wing agenda. Crowds are not the determining factor. We elect Presidents at the vpoting booth not rallies. There is a lot of enthusiasm for voting against Trump. There is no evidence blacks will vote in greater numbers than they did in 2016. Trump has a record that is repugnant to swing voters.

Suburban voters and women will vote for Biden in greater numbers than they did in 2016 folr Biden. Biden could capture the votes of female white voters for the first time ever.

I think it will be closer to a double digit win for Biden.

Yep.

Look at the crowds...no one is telling them to show up and do rallies around the nation in cars and boats....we had one here just spring up....

I saw a truck/car demonstration on I-4 near Tampa this morning. Probably 75-100 vehicles.

I drove to North Tampa to deliver something to my son that lives there. On the way I had to drive through the inner city ghetto. Democrat stronghold for the area. This is an area where you would have seen hundreds of Obama signs in 2008 and 2012. I only saw a few Biden signs, like maybe four. I saw three "Blacks for Trump" signs.

The enthusiasm is just not there for Biden. Just like Crooked Hillary nobody likes him.

There is no evidence he is crazy left. A second term for Trump will be a even crazier right wing agenda. Crowds are not the determining factor. We elect Presidents at the vpoting booth not rallies. There is a lot of enthusiasm for voting against Trump. There is no evidence blacks will vote in greater numbers than they did in 2016. Trump has a record that is repugnant to swing voters.

Suburban voters and women will vote for Biden in greater numbers than they did in 2016 folr Biden. Biden could capture the votes of female white voters for the first time ever.

You are being delusional because of your Trump Derangement Syndrome. A serious mental illness.

Trump has done a great job and Biden promises nothing but destruction for this country.

May I go on the record once more - Trump = Landslide !

You're the optimist, I'm the pessimist......but if it isn't a landslide for Trump, America is in for a dark future.

Whomever votes for Biden is seriously as mentally ill as he is. The evidence is in every time he opens his mouth. The evidence is his association with China. The evidence is his family is crooked and not trustworthy, which has been proven.
The only way Biden gets the nod is by cheating.

bidens wins 65 %+ of the EC & the popular vote; & with as much as 70% if some of his trump humping base woke up since covid & won't vote for him a 2nd time.

Yes.

What do you base that on?

Surely not the same polls that said in 2016 that Crooked Hillary was going to win by an EC landslide?

Have you seen the disparity in the base support for Trump compared to the base support for Biden? Difference of night and day.

Forum List

Back