Question for Dems and RINO's blaming the Freedom Caucus for the Upcoming "Shut Down:"

If wars were fought today like they were in the days of the Vikings then your boy might have had a point. But they are not. This may shock you since I doubt you served, but we do not line up and charge each other with swords drawn.

If someone is willing to defend their country, which most in this country are not, I say let them do so. Some trans person can fire a rifle just as well as a non-trans.
I know at your desk in the air conditioned SCIF filling out inventory forms it must have seemed that "fighting a war" required little or no physical strength or stamina.

In the army i was in, we jumped out of planes, matched for miles with packs, ammo and weapons, dug fighting positions until the sun went down and then patrolled all night. That was just training, not an actual war which is much more demanding.

We were able to do that because we were young, strong, and motivated. We weren't spending three months recovering from a tax-funded vaginoplasty, followed by a lifetime of maintenance. Nor were we committing suicide at the incredibly high rate experienced by trannies no matter how "affirming" people are toward their mental illness.

Encouraging people to join to get transgender treatment harms readiness which will cost lives. Pleasing some fat rainbow haired screaming 32 year old college student isn't worth that.

If wars were fought today like they were in the days of the Vikings then your boy might have had a point. But they are not. This may shock you since I doubt you served, but we do not line up and charge each other with swords drawn.

If someone is willing to defend their country, which most in this country are not, I say let them do so. Some trans person can fire a rifle just as well as a non-trans.
That's not the issue with Trans people in the military and you know it. They are non-deployable is the biggest issue. Billeting and bathing would be another issue. It would also be the only or at least one of a very small minority of conditions which require that amount of medical attention and doesn't disqualify you for service. If there's another one I'm not aware of it.

I do not support them getting any sort of treatments making them so.

Except that's what's happening. If you have to take hormones, and certainly if you get surgery you wont be deployable. So we are knowingly allowing people who should be disqualified to serve because......

This was the same excuse used to keep black people and gay people out of the military.

Except that we are talking about forcing biological sexes to room and bath together.

And forcing a person to room with someone who is attracted to their sex is wrong. it just is.

Yep, same argument made against gay people in the military. But I am sure you are against that as well

No but there needs to be some solution for their billeting. Just sticking them into barracks rooms with other men isnt a good solution. But that's not the discussion here. Transgendered people are by definition non deployable. If they are on hormones or post surgery they cant deploy which makes any other service member unqualified. We kick out single mothers who don't have family care plans. Why? Because they are NON DEPLOYABLE. We are making an exception for this specific group of people because why again?

No but there needs to be some solution for their billeting. Just sticking them into barracks rooms with other men isnt a good solution. But that's not the discussion here. Transgendered people are by definition non deployable. If they are on hormones or post surgery they cant deploy which makes any other service member unqualified. We kick out single mothers who don't have family care plans. Why? Because they are NON DEPLOYABLE. We are making an exception for this specific group of people because why again?

I am fine with kicking anyone out that is non-deployable for more than 12 months total, with the exception of pregnant women.

No we demand republicans pay for the shit they signed into law and not shut down the country over political games designed to sabotage the economy.
Translation: Banker wants higher taxes so that the swamp rats in DC can continue wasteful spending

I do not support them getting any sort of treatments making them so.
Then you can't logically support them being in the service.

Transgenders either have a mental disorder which makes them hate their own bodies or they have a physical disorder which is a body not suited to their gender. You can believe either one and maintain internal logic but not both.

If Gender Dysphoria is a mental disorder as the DSM-V classifies it, then we don't want delusional soldiers being issued small arms or operating heavy artillery. If it is a physical problem, we can't deny them care since the military provides no cost healthcare to all members.

Obama care requires insurance cover treatment for the supposed physical disorder, so how can soldiers be denied? Better option is to process them out and let Obama care work its magic.

Then you can't logically support them being in the service.

Transgenders either have a mental disorder which makes them hate their own bodies or they have a physical disorder which is a body not suited to their gender. You can believe either one and maintain internal logic but not both.

If Gender Dysphoria is a mental disorder as the DSM-V classifies it, then we don't want delusional soldiers being issued small arms or operating heavy artillery. If it is a physical problem, we can't deny them care since the military provides no cost healthcare to all members.

Obama care requires insurance cover treatment for the supposed physical disorder, so how can soldiers be denied? Better option is to process them out and let Obama care work its magic.

Being Trans is not a mental disorder. That is just your own stupidity coming out.

Being Trans does not equal having Gender Dysphoria.

Being Trans is not a mental disorder. That is just your own stupidity coming out.
Your issue on that topic is with the DSM-V, not me.
Being Trans does not equal having Gender Dysphoria.
Then you'd allow a dude who just "feels like a woman" at a particular time to shower with your granddaughter and be fine with her having to put up with it as a condition of serving her country?

How "transgender" does he have to be if actual GD is not required? Can he be trans only at shower time or when he needs to take a dump? Does he have to dress and act like a girl all the time or can he do like "Lia" Thomas and be selectively trans?

Should he have to meet the lower maximum weight requirements for females?

Your issue on that topic is with the DSM-V, not me.

The DSM-V does not list transgender as a mental illness.

Then you'd allow a dude who just "feels like a woman" at a particular time to shower with your granddaughter and be fine with her having to put up with it as a condition of serving her country?

That is not how it works. Are you really this stupid?

Why don't the Speaker and the House Minority leader simply agree to a "clean" CR, and pass it on a bipartisan vote?
Because the cult is demanding that the indictments against your orange God go away.

Don't you read the news? You are expected to be somewhat informed before you post here.

In other words you do not agree with the current policy regarding transgendered people serving in the military. Glad we can agree

If that policy states they can never, ever be deployed then no I do not.

But I do not believe that is what the policy is

Forum List

Back