Question for Jerry Brown and every pro immigration fool

Would you ask the 30+ Republican governors why they don’t do anything about poverty in their states?

To what poverty do you specifically refer, and what would you have them do about it?

The question in the op is this:

My question for Jerry Brown is why are you not providing jobs for these people so that they can have a decent standard of living and be free of poverty

Ask the OP. We were told for years that the government doesn’t create jobs….apparently either that has changed or it just has changed for governors who happen to be members of the Democratic Party.

Which is it?
The point is that California can not provide for the people there now, so why bring in millions more.

Is the reason to provide slave labor for Napa Valley?

Slavery is alive and well in California

My it's gotten quiet in here.

This is the question you asked:

Ok, California, for all of it's millionaires and billionaires has the highest poverty level in the nation, and as such a large portion of the population is living under a bridge or in a tent community. My question for Jerry Brown is why are you not providing jobs for these people so that they can have a decent standard of living and be free of poverty.

People are living under bridges in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Phoenix, Birmingham etc....

Are you asking the same question of them or are you just cherry picking your outrage?

Simple question.... are you going to put on your ballerina shoes and tutu and keep dancing around it or will you man up and answer the question?

Would you ask the 30+ Republican governors why they don’t do anything about poverty in their states?

To what poverty do you specifically refer, and what would you have them do about it?

My question for Jerry Brown is why are you not providing jobs for these people so that they can have a decent standard of living and be free of poverty

Ask the OP. We were told for years that the government doesn’t create jobs….apparently either that has changed or it just has changed for governors who happen to be members of the Democratic Party.

Which is it?
The point is that California can not provide for the people there now, so why bring in millions more.

Ok, California, for all of it's millionaires and billionaires has the highest poverty level in the nation, and as such a large portion of the population is living under a bridge or in a tent community. My question for Jerry Brown is why are you not providing jobs for these people so that they can have a decent standard of living and be free of poverty.

People are living under bridges in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Phoenix, Birmingham etc....

Are you asking the same question of them or are you just cherry picking your outrage?

Simple question.... are you going to put on your ballerina shoes and tutu and keep dancing around it or will you man up and answer the question?

Only one state can have the highest poverty in the nation, and this is why I highlighted California. You are also apparently too ignorant to understand that, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Phoenix, and Birmingham are not states.

However if the mayors and or current political establishment in these CITIES is lobbying for more homeless, and piles of human waste under bridges, then your point is well taken.

But do familiarize yourself with the difference between a state and city

Last edited:

Which is it?

Only one state can have the highest poverty in the nation, and this is why I highlighted California. You are also apparently too ignorant to understand that, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Phoenix, and Birmingham are not states.

However if the mayors and or current political establishment in these CITIES is lobbying for more homeless, and piles of human waste under bridges, then your point is well taken.

But do familiarize yourself with the names of all 50 states

Then why are you addressing gov Brown instead of the mayors of the cities where the homeless are?

Which is it?

The dancing continues

Which is it?

But do familiarize yourself with the names of all 50 states

Then why are you addressing gov Brown instead of the mayors of the cities where the homeless are?

I already answered that, which is because California is the state with the highest poverty level, and you apparently do not know that Governor Brown is actively recruiting for more homeless in every city in his state..………….

Now you know

Which is it?

The dancing continues

So stop dancing and tell us why California needs more homeless?

Yawn

So the governor of a state is responsible for the homeless in the cities?

Unless the governor is a republican...in that case any homeless is the mayor’s fault.

Unless the governor is a republican...in that case any homeless is the mayor’s fault.
The governor of a state with as much homelessness of Californios has the responsibility to build a wall to keep his people safe, not bring in more homeless

The governor of a state with as much homelessness of Californios has the responsibility to build a wall to keep his people safe, not bring in more homeless

So no other governor has any responsibility for their thousands of homeless persons? Incedible

Sadly there are a lot of people who don't want shelter.

When it is cold the police go around taking the homeless to a shelter. They are instructed to leave the people alone who fight them. The only alternative is to put them under arrest and drag them off.

They don't want to be told what to do even if it's get off the streets.
Based on things I've heard about some (most?) homeless shelters I can believe there are those unfortunates who prefer to seek improvised means of dealing with their situation. But I don't believe any but the most exotic mental defective would prefer exposure to weather to reasonably comfortable shelter.

I don't know if they still exist but back in the mid-eighties Mayor Ed Koch commissioned two big homeless shelters in the waterfront area of Manhattan and he authorized the hiring of retired and off-duty cops and correction officers to maintain order. A Daily News reporter I knew did a Sunday Section story about those shelters which he described as clean, comfortable, and orderly. He told me the way those conditions were maintained is the retired cops and correction guys ("Assistant Managers") would kick the shit out of thieves and troublemakers and ban them. A simple but effective means to a necessary end.

So no other governor has any responsibility for their thousands of homeless persons? Incedible
You listed only cities, that do not have governors.

Sheesh

Sheesh

Oh...so Brown isn’t responsible for the homeless in San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco...and every other incorporated area in the state?

Traitor Dem's are only interested in one thing, dirt poor people they can import and bribe to vote Dem with government handouts.

Traitor Dem's are only interested in one thing, dirt poor people they can import and bribe to vote Dem with government handouts.

Strangely red states get more welfare from Uncle Sam than the blue states

^^^ another liberal lie.

Research the topic and you’ll see you’re wrong

Lib please we have destroyed this liberal talking point 500 times, you people your dishonesty is off the charts. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Strangely red states get more welfare from Uncle Sam than the blue states

^^^ another liberal lie.

Research the topic and you’ll see you’re wrong

Lib please we have destroyed this liberal talking point 500 times, you people your dishonesty is off the charts. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

No.

States like MS have counties where a quarter of the population is on assistance.

Such is life in the red states

Sheesh

Oh...so Brown isn’t responsible for the homeless in San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco...and every other incorporated area in the state?
Brown is responsible for all of California as I said, you on the other hand mentioned
Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Phoenix, Birmingham etc....
None of which are in California.

Do you enjoy being retarded?

Forum List

Back