🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for Men: Feminine Women

Is it important to you for your woman to be "feminine"?

Meaning, having polished nails, make up just right, grossed out by crude jokes, etc.
Is it a turn off for a girl to like sports, tell crude jokes, burp and fart? Is that a "deal breaker"?
no I love the smart ones but under 140 lbs

Maybeleen can do wonders to any girl.

I love the girls who can argue with me, with a smirk :)

It could be "all in fun", and have no real intent or meaning. She may be just trying to get a conversation going. She may be enjoying her morning coffee and feels like talking. It could be any number of reasons. You and I can only guess the intent, motive(s), or genuine reason(s). She's probably just talkative this morning and figures relationships, sex, gender attraction, and the working of the male mind, are great conversation starters. .......... just guessing ........

I don't really care much about her intent. I am trying to make a point here about preachy Christians. :)
I understand. Sorry, I don't have the answer to the questions. I'm just guessing about it. I really don't know. She may tell you and explain it to you.

She's trying to get a rise out of the men, obviously. Everyone knows that "attraction" is in the eye of the beholder, and a 51-year-old woman is very aware of exactly what it is that she is doing. :)
Well, at 51 years of age, one would think that all of the questions about men and relationships, would've already been answered through experience. But, I have no idea as to what has taken place in her life. Some have "lived" very little until they reach the golden years. I know of one such woman. It's rare, but it does happen. One thing about the people you meet on the internet, it's difficult to actually know them, unless they open up as I have done, and continue to do. I have no secrets. Most people are protective of their personal life, and reveal only what they feel comfortable revealing. In most cases, we have to read between the lines to get a picture of what people are really like.

Doesn't stop them from calling out others as "sinners" though, does it? I like Bonzi. I am just pointing out her religious hypocrisy. She knows her religion well enough to know the rules, right?
Yes, it's wrong to point a finger when you're just as guilty. But, sometimes, as you well know, criticism on the surface can be misunderstood. We all pass blame and point fingers, all of us. I'm guilty of it. But, it's not always the intent to appear squeaky clean, and everyone else is as dirty as sewer rats. Sometimes, it's unintentional negative jabs that gets us in trouble and misunderstood. Again, I do not know her well enough to be judging her posts as being, "I'm good and you're not".

I don't really care much about her intent. I am trying to make a point here about preachy Christians. :)
I understand. Sorry, I don't have the answer to the questions. I'm just guessing about it. I really don't know. She may tell you and explain it to you.

She's trying to get a rise out of the men, obviously. Everyone knows that "attraction" is in the eye of the beholder, and a 51-year-old woman is very aware of exactly what it is that she is doing. :)
Well, at 51 years of age, one would think that all of the questions about men and relationships, would've already been answered through experience. But, I have no idea as to what has taken place in her life. Some have "lived" very little until they reach the golden years. I know of one such woman. It's rare, but it does happen. One thing about the people you meet on the internet, it's difficult to actually know them, unless they open up as I have done, and continue to do. I have no secrets. Most people are protective of their personal life, and reveal only what they feel comfortable revealing. In most cases, we have to read between the lines to get a picture of what people are really like.

Doesn't stop them from calling out others as "sinners" though, does it? I like Bonzi. I am just pointing out her religious hypocrisy. She knows her religion well enough to know the rules, right?
Yes, it's wrong to point a finger when you're just as guilty. But, sometimes, as you well know, criticism on the surface can be misunderstood. We all pass blame and point fingers, all of us. I'm guilty of it. But, it's not always the intent to appear squeaky clean, and everyone else is as dirty as sewer rats. Sometimes, it's unintentional negative jabs that gets us in trouble and misunderstood. Again, I do not know her well enough to be judging her posts as being, "I'm good and you're not".

I'm just here to have fun and enjoy he people and conversation here. It's an escape for me. I will answer any question to the best of my ability (I'm not "too good" or "too proud" to).

It could be "all in fun", and have no real intent or meaning. She may be just trying to get a conversation going. She may be enjoying her morning coffee and feels like talking. It could be any number of reasons. You and I can only guess the intent, motive(s), or genuine reason(s). She's probably just talkative this morning and figures relationships, sex, gender attraction, and the working of the male mind, are great conversation starters. .......... just guessing ........

Good luck, what evah they do it okay....or at least forgivable..

Point being, Christians are no less "sinners" than the gay couple down the street that they like to look down upon as lesser humans. Christians sin and damn well know what they are doing, but they can just cop out on owning it because they can "repent" to their god at the end of the day, only to do it again the next day. This is one of the things I find most annoying about religious folks.
Yes, we're all sinners, and have fallen short of the glory of the lord, as the written word tells us. Yes, we sin, and yes, we ask for forgiveness. I'm guilty of sin, and ask for forgiveness. It is impossible to be in the flesh and not sin. We're born sinners. As Jesus said, "there is none good except my father in heaven". We are not perfect, and we all do our share of dirt. The point is, sin is forgiven. But, to pretend that you are clean and never sin, is a sin in itself.

Well, I'm sorry, and no offense intended, but I am highly doubtful to begin with that any gods came out of the sky to give us rules to live by. If there is a higher power, it is not communicating with us.
Belief, faith, religion, and our concept of creation are all personal matters, each to their own. One's faith, or lack of it, is to be respected, and considered to be personal. It's something that can neither be proven as an absolute, nor disproven.

I'm not trying to pass judgment on her. Like I told you, I like Bonzi. She is a lot of fun when she isn't being all "Christiany" and "preachy." :D

I think the world would be a much better place if we could stop expecting everyone else to live up to our expectations, unless we plan on having a personal relationship with said people.

I'm just here to have fun and enjoy he people and conversation here. It's an escape for me. I will answer any question to the best of my ability (I'm not "too good" or "too proud" to).
How often do you shave?

I like you. I consider you to be a friend. I don't judge you.

I'm not trying to pass judgment on her. Like I told you, I like Bonzi. She is a lot of fun when she isn't being all "Christiany" and "preachy." :D

I think the world would be a much better place if we could stop expecting everyone else to live up to our expectations, unless we plan on having a personal relationship with said people.
I understand, point taken. Thanks.

Thanks Sonny :) :smiliehug:

How often do you shave?

Every day (pits and legs) - anything else?

Well, I mean not to offend you personally. You are a human being like everyone else. I'm just saying that nobody is perfect and nobody can ever be expected to live up to such expectations because we are all flawed in some way. Whether or not you feel a person is living up to your standards is not a reason to deny them the same rights and privileges that the rest of us enjoy. We do not all believe the way you do and a lot of us want to keep this country secular, not recognizing any particular religious views. According to our government, gay people are taxpaying American citizens and what they do in their bedrooms is of no concern to our government, and that is how it should be. That is why you are not allowed to discriminate against them because they are gay or different from you in any way. It's because this is America.

Thanks Sonny :) :smiliehug:
Face and Rose.png

I like that you challenge me ChrisL. Makes me think about my actions, and, I admit they are not always consistent. But I don't think I have denied it.

That being said, I believe everyone should seek God. I will NEVER deny the fact that we all have a right to NOT seek God. Ultimately, bottom line, it's a choice.

Well, I mean not to offend you personally. You are a human being like everyone else. I'm just saying that nobody is perfect and nobody can ever be expected to live up to such expectations because we are all flawed in some way. Whether or not you feel a person is living up to your standards is not a reason to deny them the same rights and privileges that the rest of us enjoy. We do not all believe the way you do and a lot of us want to keep this country secular, not recognizing any particular religious views. According to our government, gay people are taxpaying American citizens and what they do in their bedrooms is of no concern to our government, and that is how it should be. That is why you are not allowed to discriminate against them because they are gay or different from you in any way. It's because this is America.

I am not offended.

I appreciate and respect your direct questioning.

How often do you shave?

Every day (pits and legs) - anything else?
You know whats left...

I like that you challenge me ChrisL. Makes me think about my actions, and, I admit they are not always consistent. But I don't think I have denied it.

That being said, I believe everyone should seek God. I will NEVER deny the fact that we all have a right to NOT seek God. Ultimately, bottom line, it's a choice.
Second sentence is a double negative..

I am not offended.

I appreciate and respect your direct questioning.

Direct is one way of describing my approach. Some might say "rude" and "disrespectful." :D

Meaning, having polished nails, make up just right, grossed out by crude jokes, etc.
Is it a turn off for a girl to like sports, tell crude jokes, burp and fart? Is that a "deal breaker"?

Those are present-day Western cultural norms. They are not necessarily "feminine" in nature. The acceptable level of fanciness for either sex does and has varied greatly from place to place, and from time to time:

stockings.jpg

Those are present-day Western cultural norms. They are not necessarily "feminine" in nature. The acceptable level of fanciness for either sex does and has varied greatly from place to place, and from time to time:

View attachment 45286

Yes, well they are considered feminine nowadays in most cultures. Also, it was just not practical for men to wear skirts and dresses considering the work they had to do throughout our history. Imagine a man "plowing the fields" in such attire? :lol: I'm pretty sure that particular "look" was for the wealthy men and not poor ones who actually had to do manual physical labor for a living.

Forum List

Back