🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for Men: Feminine Women

Well, at 51 years of age, one would think that all of the questions about men and relationships, would've already been answered through experience. But, I have no idea as to what has taken place in her life. Some have "lived" very little until they reach the golden years. I know of one such woman. It's rare, but it does happen. One thing about the people you meet on the internet, it's difficult to actually know them, unless they open up as I have done, and continue to do. I have no secrets. Most people are protective of their personal life, and reveal only what they feel comfortable revealing. In most cases, we have to read between the lines to get a picture of what people are really like.

Doesn't stop them from calling out others as "sinners" though, does it? I like Bonzi. I am just pointing out her religious hypocrisy. She knows her religion well enough to know the rules, right?
Yes, it's wrong to point a finger when you're just as guilty. But, sometimes, as you well know, criticism on the surface can be misunderstood. We all pass blame and point fingers, all of us. I'm guilty of it. But, it's not always the intent to appear squeaky clean, and everyone else is as dirty as sewer rats. Sometimes, it's unintentional negative jabs that gets us in trouble and misunderstood. Again, I do not know her well enough to be judging her posts as being, "I'm good and you're not".

I'm not trying to pass judgment on her. Like I told you, I like Bonzi. She is a lot of fun when she isn't being all "Christiany" and "preachy." :D

I think the world would be a much better place if we could stop expecting everyone else to live up to our expectations, unless we plan on having a personal relationship with said people.

I like that you challenge me ChrisL. Makes me think about my actions, and, I admit they are not always consistent. But I don't think I have denied it.

That being said, I believe everyone should seek God. I will NEVER deny the fact that we all have a right to NOT seek God. Ultimately, bottom line, it's a choice.
Second sentence is a double negative..

Oh well.. thanks I will work on that :)

Doesn't stop them from calling out others as "sinners" though, does it? I like Bonzi. I am just pointing out her religious hypocrisy. She knows her religion well enough to know the rules, right?
Yes, it's wrong to point a finger when you're just as guilty. But, sometimes, as you well know, criticism on the surface can be misunderstood. We all pass blame and point fingers, all of us. I'm guilty of it. But, it's not always the intent to appear squeaky clean, and everyone else is as dirty as sewer rats. Sometimes, it's unintentional negative jabs that gets us in trouble and misunderstood. Again, I do not know her well enough to be judging her posts as being, "I'm good and you're not".

I'm just here to have fun and enjoy he people and conversation here. It's an escape for me. I will answer any question to the best of my ability (I'm not "too good" or "too proud" to).
How often do you shave?

Every day (pits and legs) - anything else?
You know whats left...

No, I'm rather slow.... you need to explain....

I'm not trying to pass judgment on her. Like I told you, I like Bonzi. She is a lot of fun when she isn't being all "Christiany" and "preachy." :D

I think the world would be a much better place if we could stop expecting everyone else to live up to our expectations, unless we plan on having a personal relationship with said people.

I like that you challenge me ChrisL. Makes me think about my actions, and, I admit they are not always consistent. But I don't think I have denied it.

That being said, I believe everyone should seek God. I will NEVER deny the fact that we all have a right to NOT seek God. Ultimately, bottom line, it's a choice.

Meh, I wouldn't worry about it. You are quite literate. There are some much worse examples of killing grammar here, that's for sure. :lol:

I'm just here to have fun and enjoy he people and conversation here. It's an escape for me. I will answer any question to the best of my ability (I'm not "too good" or "too proud" to).
How often do you shave?

You know whats left...

I know, but I know better than to go there. :D

How often do you shave?

You know whats left...

you don't mow the lawn?

How often do you shave?

You know whats left...

you don't mow the lawn?

no, my husband does that ;)

You ladies missed out on the Joan Crawford look, where the eyebrows were shaved off or waxed...

Last edited:
You ladies missed out on the Joan Crawford look, where the eyebrows were shaved off or waxed...

Girls do that all the time now. My son was just complaining about it the other day, asking me why girls shave off their eyebrows. I said I don't know because I don't do that. He told me that they draw them on with a sharpie, and that this is not rare. :lol: I was like, oh, come on! Am I THAT out of touch?

Meh, I wouldn't worry about it. You are quite literate. There are some much worse examples of killing grammar here, that's for sure. :lol:
imagesN917MZRR.png

Use this when necessary. Copy and save in your pictures folder.

Girls do that all the time now. My son was just complaining about it the other day, asking me why girls shave off their eyebrows. I said I don't know because I don't do that. He told me that they draw them on with a sharpie, and that this is not rare. :lol: I was like, oh, come on! Am I THAT out of touch?
Clothing and make up styles do change but come full circle after the years pass....

Is it important to you for your woman to be "feminine"?

Meaning, having polished nails, make up just right, grossed out by crude jokes, etc.
Is it a turn off for a girl to like sports, tell crude jokes, burp and fart? Is that a "deal breaker"?

Those are present-day Western cultural norms. They are not necessarily "feminine" in nature. The acceptable level of fanciness for either sex does and has varied greatly from place to place, and from time to time:

View attachment 45286

Yes, well they are considered feminine nowadays in most cultures. Also, it was just not practical for men to wear skirts and dresses considering the work they had to do throughout our history. Imagine a man "plowing the fields" in such attire? :lol: I'm pretty sure that particular "look" was for the wealthy men and not poor ones who actually had to do manual physical labor for a living.

In some cultures, it is customary for women to be covered from head to toe. In others, to be naked to the waist. It is entirely subjective.

chop.jpg

Clothing and make up styles do change but come full circle after the years pass....

well, he showed me a few pictures from people he knows on Facebook, and that is not a very attractive look, I have to say. Lol.

Meaning, having polished nails, make up just right, grossed out by crude jokes, etc.
Is it a turn off for a girl to like sports, tell crude jokes, burp and fart? Is that a "deal breaker"?

Those are present-day Western cultural norms. They are not necessarily "feminine" in nature. The acceptable level of fanciness for either sex does and has varied greatly from place to place, and from time to time:

View attachment 45286

Yes, well they are considered feminine nowadays in most cultures. Also, it was just not practical for men to wear skirts and dresses considering the work they had to do throughout our history. Imagine a man "plowing the fields" in such attire? :lol: I'm pretty sure that particular "look" was for the wealthy men and not poor ones who actually had to do manual physical labor for a living.

In some cultures, it is customary for women to be covered from head to toe. In others, to be naked to the waist. It is entirely subjective.

View attachment 45288

What are your thoughts on this?

View attachment 45286

View attachment 45288

I'm talking about most cultures here though. Most of them are quite similar to ourselves because it's a matter of practicality. Most people prefer clothing also because it would protect you from the elements as well as bugs and leering weirdos too. Lol.

well, he showed me a few pictures from people he knows on Facebook, and that is not a very attractive look, I have to say. Lol.

Who ? Moonglow ?

Who ? Moonglow ?
She meant to say she, meaning her daughter....

Who ? Moonglow ?
She meant to say she, meaning her daughter....
She has a daughter?

Forum List

Back