Question for the group about Hillary and her e-mails

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Ok, suppose their is a garbage man, the guy who picks up cans and bags of garbage at homes and then transports them to the dump or recycling station, and this guy says, I never picked up or transported any garbage. Well what the f--- was he paid for then?

Now that in mind, Hillary says "I never sent or received any classified e-mail as Secretary of State" Well, the question is, what the f--- did she do for 4 years?

PS. Only idiots will have the answer, but prove their idiocy they will surely do.

In a way, this thread is an intelligence test. You pass if you ignore it.

Oh wait, I didn't ignore it. Damn.

Ok, suppose their is a garbage man, the guy who picks up cans and bags of garbage at homes and then transports them to the dump or recycling station, and this guy says, I never picked up or transported any garbage. Well what the f--- was he paid for then?

Now that in mind, Hillary says "I never sent or received any classified e-mail as Secretary of State" Well, the question is, what the f--- did she do for 4 years?

PS. Only idiots will have the answer, but prove their idiocy they will surely do.
Damn.....this is a stupid thread

Why do conservatives suck so much at analogies?

You had me at "their"......

Have you learned what a verb is yet?

Is that all you have to say as to what did Clintoon do for 4 years? Then you prove the post worth.

Next kangaroo brain.

You can not answer, as to what did Hillary do for 4 years. This is grand.

Next moron.

Next moron.
"Hillary" is a verb. What did "Hillary" do? See? She "did" something! Hillary is clearly a verb.

:rofl:

Next moron.
"Hillary" is a verb. What did "Hillary" do? See? She "did" something! Hillary is clearly a verb.

Is that all you have to say as to what did Clintoon do for 4 years? Then you prove the post worth.

Next kangaroo brain.

Next moron.

The party that tells you they are smart. Yep, these are the same people that claim to love science and know better how to run your lives.

Next moron.

Next kangaroo brain.

Next moron.

The party that tells you they are smart. Yep, these are the same people that claim to love science and know better how to run your lives.
BassMan actually has no idea what a verb is.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Next moron.

But by her own sworn statement, she never did anything classified.............kind of comical actually.

Next moron.

But by her own sworn statement, she never did anything classified.............kind of comical actually.
Hmm "classified." "Classified" is a verb, because things can be "classified."

"Classified" is totally a verb.

True or False Bassman007?

Next moron.

Next kangaroo brain.

Next moron.

Hopefully you killed your children.........................or will, because no one wants them

Next moron.

Next kangaroo brain.

Next moron.

Hopefully you killed your children.........................or will, because no one wants them
Wow.

Next moron.

Next kangaroo brain.

Next moron.

"Hopefully you killed your children."

^ Find the verb in that sentence.

Condoleezza Rice 'rarely used email' as secretary of state - Business Insider

She must have done next to nothing then.

and what side of the brain is responsible for memorizing the basics? like what you ate for breakfast and the last person you yelled out regarding keeping killer dogs from attacking/and or/eating you?

Next moron.

Next kangaroo brain.

Next moron.

You like every other American, actually have no idea what Hillary Clintoon did for 4 years.....

Kind of cool proving me right huh?

when hillary first started as Secretary of State there wasn't an official email site for her for the first few months and you know this ... but you insist in being stupid ... or appearing to be ...she had a server of her own and at that time there wasn't any regulation against her having a server... all the emails in question came from this server she had for the first three months ... Like she said I had no Idea by have a email going to my server would have been such a big deal .... I was just starting out in the new job and we use it because it was a secure server .... but you and the republicans love to try an make something out of nothing but you keep showing your ignorance here with you obsession over Hillary Clinton ... she had her legal team look at all of her emails that were on it they are the ones who passed on the emails that were considered goverment emails ... they also said there wasn't any classified documents on her server ...this was all done before anyone asked for her emails... so now after the fact you want to do what??? try to make her out to be a liar
PS
are you really this stupid ??? really???

Forum List

Back