CDZ Question for the Open Carriers

What if you were carrying and ended up in a situation like Dallas and the police pointed their guns at you, thinking you were the prep?

Would you surrender?

Surrender what? Would take a police officer with an IQ above room temperature about 30 seconds to determine that my weapon had not been recently discharged and send me on my way.

But, I'm not a fan of open carry, so there is that.

Well that's time worth spending while the real gunman is shooting police officers one by one.

Gary, if someone was ACTIVELY shooting, don't you think the police are smart enough to look at someone and say "nope, that's not the shooter" and move on?

Be a little realistic here guys.

He couldn't HAVE BEEN the shooter -- or one of them?

No, you be realistic. Ask any police officer. When they're searching for the source of a shooting, do they appreciate having 100 armed citizens with little training in their way?

As long as they aren't the shooter...no...th y don't......

What if you were carrying and ended up in a situation like Dallas and the police pointed their guns at you, thinking you were the prep?

Would you surrender?

Surrender what? Would take a police officer with an IQ above room temperature about 30 seconds to determine that my weapon had not been recently discharged and send me on my way.

Well that's time worth spending while the real gunman is shooting police officers one by one.

Except...again...in the actual event...that actually happened...with actual law abiding citizens carrying rifles openly......during a mass public shooting on public streets.........it changed nothing in relation to the police dealing with the actual shooter.....

You are wrong again....

In fact...you are wrong on every single aspect of the gun debate....

Now, let's be fair here, it isn't just the gun debate that Gary is wrong on.

Would you surrender?

Gary, if someone was ACTIVELY shooting, don't you think the police are smart enough to look at someone and say "nope, that's not the shooter" and move on?

Be a little realistic here guys.

He couldn't HAVE BEEN the shooter -- or one of them?

No, you be realistic. Ask any police officer. When they're searching for the source of a shooting, do they appreciate having 100 armed citizens with little training in their way?

As long as they aren't the shooter...no...th y don't......

Jesus Christ.

Wow.

Would you surrender?

Except...again...in the actual event...that actually happened...with actual law abiding citizens carrying rifles openly......during a mass public shooting on public streets.........it changed nothing in relation to the police dealing with the actual shooter.....

You are wrong again....

In fact...you are wrong on every single aspect of the gun debate....

More rote assertions backed up by nothing. You have quite a rep here!

No..I am stating what actually happened...you guys keep pushing the fantasy in your head......

We have the actual event...and how it actually happened......e also have the Gifford's shooting...and how that actually happened....

You guys want to ignore hat actually happened and lie about it by implying things that did not happen.......

ok this is a phantasie, an imagination, a dream

imagine the NRA convention

10 000 people with guns(good ? guys with guns)

at the central convention, i imagine ar 14 everywhere.

someone on the left side screams : terrorist ! kill him !

and someone on the right side screams : terrorist ! kill him !

then on the left and right side someone shoots.

imagine 10 000 good guys shooting..

Broken English, but you essentially hit the point.

It would, at best, be mass confusion rendering it impossible to find the real shooter, and at worst, be a friendly-fire massacre.

You don't realize that the NRA had open and concealed carry do you........? you are wrong.....like all anti gunners are wrong......

It would, at best, be mass confusion rendering it impossible to find the real shooter, and at worst, be a friendly-fire massacre.

THe NRA convention had open and concealed carry.....do you guys think before you post?

Just stupid. Note that after many years of this exact scenario imagined, it has never ever happened.

my pointis to disspell the good guy mith, in every mass shooting the good guy would have no knowledge no training and would be the enemy to all police

because it never happened does not mean that 2 terroristcan t make it happen

Another event that actually happened........and nothing you imply actually happened......you lie and try to create a fantasy to replace what actually happen d.....

THe NRA convention had open and concealed carry.....do you guys think before you post?

Meh. For PARTS of it.

The NRA convention is a very large event, with expected attendance in the range of 70,000 to 80,000 persons, and will sprawl multiple venues. At the primary venue, Music City Center, gun owners with proper carry permits can indeed bring their guns with them during the association's convention. However, one of the auxiliary venues, the Bridgestone Arena (which will be hosting an NRA-sponsored concert by country music artist Alan Jackson and comedian Jeff Foxworthy), is a private venue that prohibits the possession of firearms,

Forum List

Back