Question: Has Anyone Here At USMB Been Refused An Abortion Yet?

Have you (or know anyone who has been) refused the right to an abortion?

• Yes I have

• No...but I know someone who has

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
I want to ask a question. Have you fallen for yet another hoax by the left?

Has anyone here at USMB been refused the right to get an abortion yet?

It's an honest question.

We know the left wants to take away gun rights....and are currently trying to pass a gun bill that will make just about every gun that has a mag illegal. We can count on that being a reality.

But has anyone here been refused an abortion....or know someone who wasn't able to get one?
Or is this just another hoax by the Deep State?

I want to ask a question. Have you fallen for yet another hoax by the left?

Has anyone here at USMB been refused the right to get an abortion yet?

It's an honest question.

We know the left wants to take away gun rights....and are currently trying to pass a gun bill that will make just about every gun that has a mag illegal. We can count on that being a reality.

But has anyone here been refused an abortion....or know someone who wasn't able to get one?
Or is this just another hoax by the Deep State?

I have. They told me I couldn't have one since I'm 66 years old and male. Damn sexists and ageists!

Fertile women have better things to do than talk to old men on a message board that is a relic from the days before social media.

Fertile women have better things to do than talk to old men on a message board that is a relic from the days before social media.
A poor excuse is better than no excuse I guess.

stupidest-comment-of-5ab1b0.jpg

Still only one person willing to vote one way or another.
The Dems on here are a bunch of gutless whiners.

It's strange how women don't realize that Democrats are screwing up their reproductive systems with these booster shots.....but they think the GOP is trying to control what they do with their bodies.

Forum List

Back