Question: What did we learn from Tuesday's election??

The Democrat Party has gone off the Deep End, and needs to moderate to achieve Bipartisanship.

Embracing mavericks like Joe Manchin is a key, as well as starting a Never-Biden faction of the party to left the people know that they all aren't swilling the liberal koolaid.
The democrat party isn't coming back, it's why they call themselves 'progressive'.

Duh? The resemblance is striking and Keith could probably pass for 102. :D

535fb440311fce27b3e8b8c7a883f2eb.jpg
And he still can play a guitar better than me. :smoke:

Answer: The system is NOT rigged!

Elections all over the country were carried out with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy, and though the Democrats didn't fare very well, none of them felt the need to attack the election process, proclaim "the system is rigged" demand recounts, send their hand picked cyber ninja to recount the recounts, challenge the results in court, make soapbox speeches, encouraging their followers to storm capital buildings, then retreat into a cozy room to watch on TV as their followers decimate property, threaten sitting lawmakers lives and injure people.

I would encourage all the loyal followers of our beloved ex President to ask themselves if they really want to destroy our 240+ year election process, just so one man can win. :)

Funny how New Jersey followed the template where leftist areas delay submitting their votes until they know how many are needed.

Your binary view of rigging elections that if Republicans win one election then there is no rigging anywhere is your typical brain numbingly stupid a human being you are

We learned trying to run against Trump when he is not on the ballot didn’t work we learned saying parents shouldn’t tell the schools what to teach their kids is a really dumb thing to do and last we learned having to show a photo ID did not suppress the vote.

Can you name the last time a Dem lost and spent an entire year whining about an election and wasting the time of 60 judges after organizing a violent siege on our Capitol to stop the counting?

No you can't, cuz you're a Trumpist.

I read you're a coward..............That's not possible to match and it's untrue too - dick.

Answer: The system is NOT rigged!

Elections all over the country were carried out with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy, and though the Democrats didn't fare very well, none of them felt the need to attack the election process, proclaim "the system is rigged" demand recounts, send their hand picked cyber ninja to recount the recounts, challenge the results in court, make soapbox speeches, encouraging their followers to storm capital buildings, then retreat into a cozy room to watch on TV as their followers decimate property, threaten sitting lawmakers lives and injure people.

I would encourage all the loyal followers of our beloved ex President to ask themselves if they really want to destroy our 240+ year election process, just so one man can win. :)
we learned that the people of Va rejected xiden, terry, harris and obama and making the election about trump resulted in a major win for the GOP

Can you name the last time a Dem lost and spent an entire year whining about an election and wasting the time of 60 judges after organizing a violent siege on our Capitol to stop the counting?

No you can't, cuz you're a Trumpist.
2016....it was far worse then that though....far far worse....it went on for years, deadly, firebombing courthouses etc

then there was 2000 where they took a case all the way to the SCOTUS, and got kicked back for trying to violate the rights of the people of FL

2016....it was far worse then that though....far far worse....it went on for years, deadly, firebombing courthouses etc

then there was 2000 where they took a case all the way to the SCOTUS, and got kicked back for trying to violate the rights of the people of FL
Oh yes, I remember BOTH of those elections. Hilly conceded the morning after, and Al certified that election after SCOTUS handed it to Bushie. Are you daft? Don’t answer. :rolleyes-41:

Nobody alleged that the elections in Virginia were ever rigged. Va. has a voter I.D. law and it works just fine. This was not a national election and everyone thought McAuliffe was a shoe in so there was no need to rig the absentee ballots. N.J. was also thought to be a shoe in for democrats so apparently no attempt was made to rig it.

Oh yes, I remember BOTH of those elections. Hilly conceded the morning after, and Al certified that election after SCOTUS handed it to Bushie. Are you daft? Don’t answer. :rolleyes-41:
i’m she continued to fight in court snd the dembot brownshirts started their indirections on election night that lasted yesrs

clinton went on with the demafascist hoax as well…suggesting the election was stolen and illegal

yes, Gore finally conceded after the court stopped their attempts to violate the constitutional rights of the people of Fl…and even today, here you are pushing the fake conspiracy about the court handing it to bush…newsflash…if you don’t want thr courts involved don’t do illegal shit

u wanted examples i gave you two

the dems have not accepted the results of any elections this century

Nobody alleged that the elections in Virginia were ever rigged. Va. has a voter I.D. law and it works just fine. This was not a national election and everyone thought McAuliffe was a shoe in so there was no need to rig the absentee ballots. N.J. was also thought to be a shoe in for democrats so apparently no attempt was made to rig it.
yes the voter ID law in VA works pretty well

i’m she continued to fight in court snd the dembot brownshirts started their indirections on election night that lasted yesrs

clinton went on with the demafascist hoax as well…suggesting the election was stolen and illegal

yes, Gore finally conceded after the court stopped their attempts to violate the constitutional rights of the people of Fl…and even today, here you are pushing the fake conspiracy about the court handing it to bush…newsflash…if you don’t want thr courts involved don’t do illegal shit

u wanted examples i gave you two

the dems have not accepted the results of any elections this century
You’re a fucking IDIOT ;)

Forum List

Back