Questioning The Definition of 'Religion'

In Orwell's famed allegory, 'Animal Farm,' we learned that
“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

Clearly, when one uses the term 'religion,' the same warning must be followed.

1. "Germany: Christian Refugees Persecuted by Muslims
  • Thousands of Christians in German refugee shelters are being persecuted by Muslims, sometimes even by their security guards, according to a new report by the NGO Open Doors.
  • "A major obstacle to the survey was that many victims were afraid to participate. ... Their concern was not only on the possible consequences for them personally and for their families in Germany, but also for their relatives who continue to live in the countries of origin." — Open Doors report.
  • "I came to Germany after fleeing my own country in the hope my life would be safer in the face of growing dangers. But in Germany I've been threatened more." — Christian refugee in Germany.
  • "Despite increased reports about this problem by the media, charities, human rights organizations, church leaders and Christian organizations, German authorities and politicians have hardly ever launched an investigation. Instead, we believe that incidents are deliberately downplayed and even covered up. ... Even in police stations, religiously motivated attacks on Christian refugees are not documented as such." — Open Doors report.
2. .....German authorities and police have deliberately downplayed and even covered up the "taboo issue" of Muslim attacks on Christian refugees, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiments.

3. The report, "Religiously Motivated Attacks on Christian Refugees in Germany" (Religiös motivierte Übergriffe gegen christliche Flüchtlinge in Deutschland), was produced by the German branch of Open Doors, a non-governmental organization supporting persecuted Christians, worldwide.

4. The study — which confirms a Gatestone Institute analysis about Muslim-Christian violence in German refugee shelters — documents more than 300 incidents in which Christian refugees in Germany have been physically and sexually assaulted, and even threatened with death, because of their faith.

5. Most of those questioned came from Iran, Afghanistan and Syria. Nine out of ten of those participating in the survey were Christians with a Muslim background. Of these, the majority had already converted to Christianity in their home countries.

6. ...the report "only shows the tip of the iceberg" because "many Christian refugees are frightened of facing more difficulties if they report incidents." Others fear that "the information could get into the wrong hands and cause danger for relatives still living in their home countries." The report states:

7. "It is alarming that Christian refugees and other religious minorities increasingly are facing the same persecution and discrimination as in their Muslim countries of origin,....

8.Thomas Müller, an analyst with Open Doors Deutschland, concluded:

"Christian refugees from many different countries are trying and failing to find safety in Europe and it is likely that the report only shows the tip of the iceberg. It is clear that many Christian refugees — especially those who are converts to the Christian faith — live in fear of persecution from Muslim refugees who make up the majority of residents in the refugee hostels set up throughout Europe. It is sobering to hear persecuted Christians telling a Western country that they recognize the very same persecution patterns in operation as in their home countries."
Germany: Christian Refugees Persecuted by Muslims
As it has happened, countless times before, Christians are once again the first casualty of those who wish to rule unopposed. Christianity is the complete opposite of despotism. Despots cannot rule over a Christian society, so Christians must first be "dealt with".

I am fascinated by your somewhat ----not so accurate, statement. Could you provide a bit of a hint as to who you are------so doing helps me to understand
the origin of your orientation. I am an elderly jewish female----born in the USA---
of two jewish parent---also born in the USA

For the record----historically----Christian society------starting at the beginning with
CONSTANTINE----and the "holy" roman empire------have been EXTREMELY
despotic
You mean the same Constantine who created a false pagan religion? First, let's get one thing straight. The catholic church (I refuse to capitalize it) does not represent true Christianity. The true Church existed centuries before the catholic church got started. So the despotic actions you refer to have nothing to do with the true believers in Christ.

Do you know what the real Church is? I'd like to hear your definition. Being Jewish, is it safe to assume that you do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah? Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Without Rome you would not have Christianity.

• Thousands of Christians in German refugee shelters are being persecuted by Muslims, sometimes even by their security guards, according to a new report by the NGO Open Doors.
  • "A major obstacle to the survey was that many victims were afraid to participate. ... Their concern was not only on the possible consequences for them personally and for their families in Germany, but also for their relatives who continue to live in the countries of origin." — Open Doors report.
  • "I came to Germany after fleeing my own country in the hope my life would be safer in the face of growing dangers. But in Germany I've been threatened more." — Christian refugee in Germany.
  • "Despite increased reports about this problem by the media, charities, human rights organizations, church leaders and Christian organizations, German authorities and politicians have hardly ever launched an investigation. Instead, we believe that incidents are deliberately downplayed and even covered up. ... Even in police stations, religiously motivated attacks on Christian refugees are not documented as such." — Open Doors report.
2. .....German authorities and police have deliberately downplayed and even covered up the "taboo issue" of Muslim attacks on Christian refugees, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiments.

3. The report, "Religiously Motivated Attacks on Christian Refugees in Germany" (Religiös motivierte Übergriffe gegen christliche Flüchtlinge in Deutschland), was produced by the German branch of Open Doors, a non-governmental organization supporting persecuted Christians, worldwide.

4. The study — which confirms a Gatestone Institute analysis about Muslim-Christian violence in German refugee shelters — documents more than 300 incidents in which Christian refugees in Germany have been physically and sexually assaulted, and even threatened with death, because of their faith.

5. Most of those questioned came from Iran, Afghanistan and Syria. Nine out of ten of those participating in the survey were Christians with a Muslim background. Of these, the majority had already converted to Christianity in their home countries.

6. ...the report "only shows the tip of the iceberg" because "many Christian refugees are frightened of facing more difficulties if they report incidents." Others fear that "the information could get into the wrong hands and cause danger for relatives still living in their home countries." The report states:

7. "It is alarming that Christian refugees and other religious minorities increasingly are facing the same persecution and discrimination as in their Muslim countries of origin,....

8.Thomas Müller, an analyst with Open Doors Deutschland, concluded:

"Christian refugees from many different countries are trying and failing to find safety in Europe and it is likely that the report only shows the tip of the iceberg. It is clear that many Christian refugees — especially those who are converts to the Christian faith — live in fear of persecution from Muslim refugees who make up the majority of residents in the refugee hostels set up throughout Europe. It is sobering to hear persecuted Christians telling a Western country that they recognize the very same persecution patterns in operation as in their home countries."
Germany: Christian Refugees Persecuted by Muslims
As it has happened, countless times before, Christians are once again the first casualty of those who wish to rule unopposed. Christianity is the complete opposite of despotism. Despots cannot rule over a Christian society, so Christians must first be "dealt with".

I am fascinated by your somewhat ----not so accurate, statement. Could you provide a bit of a hint as to who you are------so doing helps me to understand
the origin of your orientation. I am an elderly jewish female----born in the USA---

For the record----historically----Christian society------starting at the beginning with
despotic

Do you practice Judaism??

despotic
You mean the same Constantine who created a false pagan religion? First, let's get one thing straight. The catholic church (I refuse to capitalize it) does not represent true Christianity. The true Church existed centuries before the catholic church got started. So the despotic actions you refer to have nothing to do with the true believers in Christ.

Do you know what the real Church is? I'd like to hear your definition. Being Jewish, is it safe to assume that you do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah? Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Penelope-----wake up-----RWNJ---describes the Christian church as preceding
pig Constantine------which is a credible idea based on the writings in the NT---
if you consider "PAUL" or "PETER" to be a "Christian"

Penelope-----wake up-----RWNJ---describes the Christian church as preceding
pig Constantine------which is a credible idea based on the writings in the NT---
if you consider "PAUL" or "PETER" to be a "Christian"

No he said, RC is not Christianity and without Rome there were be no Christianity. Of course the books were wrote before 100 AD or there abouts.

Christians being persecuted by Muslims in Germany is no worse than Muslims being persecuted by Christians here. The difference is that we claim to be a shining example of .justice, and equality. Germany allowing that doesn't absolve us of our hateful actions, and doesn't mean we should abandon our standards.

Yes Comrade Bullshit, Muslims are terribly abused by the kafir in America. There is a report that in Detroit, a mere woman refused to walk 10 paces behind a Muslim man. The man with the support of other Muslims sought to please Allah by stoning the women then and there, but he was PERSECUTED by Christians who stopped him from doing his holy duty and ending the life of this harlot.

Poor, mistreated Muslims.

Christians being persecuted by Muslims in Germany is no worse than Muslims being persecuted by Christians here. The difference is that we claim to be a shining example of .justice, and equality. Germany allowing that doesn't absolve us of our hateful actions, and doesn't mean we should abandon our standards.

Yes Comrade Bullshit, Muslims are terribly abused by the kafir in America. There is a report that in Detroit, a mere woman refused to walk 10 paces behind a Muslim man. The man with the support of other Muslims sought to please Allah by stoning the women then and there, but he was PERSECUTED by Christians who stopped him from doing his holy duty and ending the life of this harlot.

Poor, mistreated Muslims.

when, I never heard that on the news.

No but I do know Christians go to Dearborn and try to make trouble.

Should it be illegal for Christians to go to Dearborn, Detroit, or other Muslims lands? Unless they submit as Dhimmis?

No they go during festivals and create problems or hold signs up how Jesus is the only way to heaven. Just to create chaos.

And then there is this.....
"'I was Raised by an Islamist Terror Cult in America'
....a woman who grew up within Jamaat ul-Fuqra, a cultishSufiIslamist terrorist group that now goes by the name ofMuslims of the Americas.

The group is best known for establishing"Islamic villages"on U.S. soil, for example, its"Islamberg" headquarters in New York state.

.... her testimony provided to Clarion Project national security analyst Ryan Mauro. It is one of the very few first-hand testimonies from someone who was inside Jamaat ul-Fuqra when it committed terrorism under that name:

I still know many Muslims and I know that Jamaat ul-Fuqra is nothing like them, but there are violent ones who will take issue with what I say and do. They believe you should be killed if you decide not to be Muslim or practice Islam the way they do because, to them, it’s “apostasy,” and that’s a capital offense under Islam. I do believe some of those violent Muslims may attempt to kill me."
Exclusive: 'I was Raised by an Islamist Terror Cult in America' | Clarion Project

Again?
"They believe you should be killed if you decide not to be Muslim or practice Islam the way they do because, to them, it’s “apostasy,” and that’s a capital offense under Islam. I do believe some of those violent Muslims may attempt to kill me."

Should it be illegal for Christians to go to Dearborn, Detroit, or other Muslims lands? Unless they submit as Dhimmis?

No they go during festivals and create problems or hold signs up how Jesus is the only way to heaven. Just to create chaos.

....a woman who grew up within Jamaat ul-Fuqra, a cultishSufiIslamist terrorist group that now goes by the name ofMuslims of the Americas.

The group is best known for establishing"Islamic villages"on U.S. soil, for example, its"Islamberg" headquarters in New York state.

.... her testimony provided to Clarion Project national security analyst Ryan Mauro. It is one of the very few first-hand testimonies from someone who was inside Jamaat ul-Fuqra when it committed terrorism under that name:

I still know many Muslims and I know that Jamaat ul-Fuqra is nothing like them, but there are violent ones who will take issue with what I say and do. They believe you should be killed if you decide not to be Muslim or practice Islam the way they do because, to them, it’s “apostasy,” and that’s a capital offense under Islam. I do believe some of those violent Muslims may attempt to kill me."
Exclusive: 'I was Raised by an Islamist Terror Cult in America' | Clarion Project

Again?
"They believe you should be killed if you decide not to be Muslim or practice Islam the way they do because, to them, it’s “apostasy,” and that’s a capital offense under Islam. I do believe some of those violent Muslims may attempt to kill me."

Convert or die or leave or pay higher taxes and do not hold government offices. Yes that has been going on forever and ever. Look at Israel , their God gave them the land they are now and have been fighting for since the 1900's land and we are the chosen allows them to uproot and terrorize the Palestinians, when in actuality they stole Yahweh from Midian and Edom according to their own scriptures. Yet they talk about the Samaritans are really Assyrians that discovered and became worshippers of Yahweh.

I do agree, but SA is the worst is it not, yet they are our ally, and so is Israel.

Again?

Convert or die or leave or pay higher taxes and do not hold government offices. Yes that has been going on forever and ever. Look at Israel , their God gave them the land they are now and have been fighting for since the 1900's land and we are the chosen allows them to uproot and terrorize the Palestinians, when in actuality they stole Yahweh from Midian and Edom according to their own scriptures. Yet they talk about the Samaritans are really Assyrians that discovered and became worshippers of Yahweh.

I do agree, but SA is the worst is it not, yet they are our ally, and so is Israel.

"Egyptair flight MS804: 'Terrorism more likely than technical failure', says Egypt – live"
Egyptair flight MS804: 'Terrorism more likely than technical failure', says Egypt – live

Must be Israelis, huh?

Again?

"Egyptair flight MS804: 'Terrorism more likely than technical failure', says Egypt – live"
Egyptair flight MS804: 'Terrorism more likely than technical failure', says Egypt – live

Must be Israelis, huh?

Could be, they do have the missile power, more than anyone else in that area.

Again?

Must be Israelis, huh?

I do so appreciate you providing more proof of your....'illness'....than I could.

Again?

Must be Israelis, huh?

I do so appreciate you providing more proof of your....'illness'....than I could.

Yes I know, Israel has never done a false flag in known history. They invented false flags and terrorism.

Again?

Must be Israelis, huh?

Yes I know, Israel has never done a false flag in known history. They invented false flags and terrorism.

Wipe that foam off your chin.

Must be Israelis, huh?

Wipe that foam off your chin.

Never heard that expression before, what does that mean?

proselytizing is legal in the USA How would a sign saying 'jesus is the way
to heaven" be cause for CHAOS? ----in the USA? There is a current trend
amongst muslims------FREE KORANS------I have been accosted by people who
want my address because they want to send me a "free koran" This project is
funded by a saudi prince (talal <<< but I think that there are lots of "talals")
I find the freebee koran thing disgusting and abusive---but have no intention of
creating "chaos" over it. I have lot of free korans ------never paid a dime
for any of them--------GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT------it is easy to find discarded
korans in any book dump labeled -----"take anything you like"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back