Questions for the US Antiwar Movement.

Yes, that's true but Ukraine has become an agreeable proxy for America and against Russia.

Ukraine is of utmost importance to both America and Russia but Russia has no willing and powrful proxy force to fight for their side.

However, eventually the facts may be revealed that say Russia has a great deal of sympathy coming from some Ukrainians. Perhaps even half or more if the Crimea and the Donbass provinces are included? And the Ukrainians who voted for a pro-Russian government.
Didn't Putin already annex the Crimea? and has had a proxy fight in the Donbass for years now? Nah, Ukrainians protested, and got out from under a Putin puppet....To say they want that back is pure Russian propaganda.

Ukraine is paying a terrible price for the dumb mistakes and provocations by the US and NATO. As with most wars, this one could have been easily avoided.

It’s almost as if the elites in the West wanted war.
See my link in the OP for Russia's talking points, so you can either agree or argue against what it says. It can be fully understood in the first 20 minutes, but it's worth the time for the whole video.

Didn't Putin already annex the Crimea?
Yes, and Russia was very fortunate in the fact that the people of the Crimea heavily favoured Russia.

Russia was forced into having to make a choice on Crimea in that it could give up military ground that was essential to Russia, or it could fight for it.

The existing status quo was working for both sides but America decided that wasn't good enough for the agenda going forward.

Could the status quo have been 'good enough' for America's agenda too? Was a war for phony reasons necessary? Do you know the real reasons?
and has had a proxy fight in the Donbass for years now? Nah, Ukrainians protested, and got out from under a Putin puppet....To say they want that back is pure Russian propaganda.

I can't say for sure how much support there is for Russia in the Donbass but we know it's considerable. Maybe somebody can tell us, sans propaganda.
However, it was significant enough to allow a proxy fight on Russia's behalf, as you have acknowledged.

If only watching the first 20 minutes, you will hear the position of Russia. And every word just happens to be true.

You will also be able to understand the reason why Russia is not going to back down this time!

Does anyone dare to hear it?

Why should russia fear NATO?

Why should russia fear NATO?
If you watched the first 20 minutes of that video, you will know the talking points of the Russian side. I have no interest in fighting an armchair war with silly people. And I have little interest in debating the talking points that are presented there. That's your job now.

If you watched the first 20 minutes of that video, you will know the talking points of the Russian side. I have no interest in fighting an armchair war with silly people. And I have little interest in debating the talking points that are presented there. That's your job now.
I heard no reason for russia to fear NATO when no rational and peaceful nation on the planet does

Ukraine is paying a terrible price for the dumb mistakes and provocations by the US and NATO. As with most wars, this one could have been easily avoided.

It’s almost as if the elites in the West wanted war.
Well, with Fauxi's Wuhan Flu now a distant memory, they had to come with something else

See my link in the OP for Russia's talking points, so you can either agree or argue against what it says. It can be fully understood in the first 20 minutes, but it's worth the time for the whole video.
I’m very familiar with Abby Martin, having listened to her for years. Less so Brian Becker. I knew nearly everything mentioned by Becker, regarding the history of NATO, Russia, and Ukraine. I must be in a very small minority of Americans who bothered to research the history.

1646502316916.png

I’m very familiar with Abby Martin, having listened to her for years. Less so Brian Becker. I knew nearly everything mentioned by Becker, regarding the history of NATO, Russia, and Ukraine. I must be in a very small minority of Americans who bothered to research the history.
Yes, you would be in a very small minority. But I applaud you for making yourself aware, even though you don't state whether or not you buy Abby and Becker.
I don't need to know.

If Europe and Canada want to go to war, then let them lead, the US should not sacrifice their young men and women.

Peacenik liberals are indeed the problem. Biden doesn't have the balls to send troops to Ukraine.

Yes, and Russia was very fortunate in the fact that the people of the Crimea heavily favoured Russia.

Russia was forced into having to make a choice on Crimea in that it could give up military ground that was essential to Russia, or it could fight for it.

The existing status quo was working for both sides but America decided that wasn't good enough for the agenda going forward.

Could the status quo have been 'good enough' for America's agenda too? Was a war for phony reasons necessary? Do you know the real reasons?

I can't say for sure how much support there is for Russia in the Donbass but we know it's considerable. Maybe somebody can tell us, sans propaganda.
However, it was significant enough to allow a proxy fight on Russia's behalf, as you have acknowledged.
I believe the vast majority of people living in Crimea are ethnic Russians. Crimea has been part of Russia since Catherine the Great in the late 18th century.
Yes, you would be in a very small minority. But I applaud you for making yourself aware, even though you don't state whether or not you buy Abby and Becker.
I don't need to know.
I do. No one on this forum or that I’ve ever met in person, is more anti-war than me.

I had no idea there were so many commie trolls on this board.
Oh give it a rest Warhawks. Did it ever cross your mind that many are just sick, and tired of forever wars fought in far away lands, while our own country is in decline? There's nothing Commie, or traitorous about not wanting our own sons to die for eurotrash puppets. Europe has plenty of sons. Let them die for their cause.

Forum List

Back