Questions.....RE: The Greenhouse Effect

yes, so?

"it may be with a positive sign as well as with a negative sign; that is, energy can flow either from an object to the sensor or from the sensor to the object."

Yup. Net to or away.
yep no cold flow to the sensor, just like we said. so still waiting on you jethro.

A thermal sensor is capable of responding only to a net thermal flux, i.e., flux from the object minus flux from itself toward the object.

It's not my fault that your source says net.
I don't care what it says, it says nothing in all coming out. warm reaching out to cold, input minus output. No input all output. I know, just like I said.
The source says all objects with a temperature emit thermal radiation. That’s the input to the sensor (even if the object is colder than the sensor). That’s why it talks about net flow, because as long as the object is above absolute zero, there’s always an input.

Got any observations, or measurements of spontaneous two way energy flow? Got anything other than the output of unobservable, unmeasurable, untestable mathematical models? Didn't think so.

yep no cold flow to the sensor, just like we said. so still waiting on you jethro.

A thermal sensor is capable of responding only to a net thermal flux, i.e., flux from the object minus flux from itself toward the object.

I don't care what it says, it says nothing in all coming out. warm reaching out to cold, input minus output. No input all output. I know, just like I said.
The source says all objects with a temperature emit thermal radiation. That’s the input to the sensor (even if the object is colder than the sensor). That’s why it talks about net flow, because as long as the object is above absolute zero, there’s always an input.
quote it.
View attachment 188603

View attachment 188605

Got any measurement of thermal radiation flowing spontaneously from a cool object to a warm object? We have plenty of measurements of thermal radiation flowing spontaneously from warm objects to cool objects...are you claiming that it happens but some magic property of energy moving spontaneously from cool to warm prevents it from being measured?

Todd, that is an entertaining discussion with a stupid, slow-witted, dull, obtuse, foolish, careless, blockheaded, boneheaded, dumbass, dunce, dunderhead, fuckhead, knucklehead, loggerhead, lunkhead, muttonhead, numskull, shithead, simpleton, confused, bewildered, retarded, unintelligent, thick, dumb, simple, slow, dull, dim, dense, sluggish, deficient, crass, gullible, simple-minded, witless, dopey, moronic, obtuse, brainless, cretinous, half-witted, slow, braindead, dumb-ass, doltish, dead from the neck up, thickheaded, woodenheaded, fucked up, bird brain.

Thank you thesaurus.

Rather than slap him down with actual observed, measured evidence of spontaneous two way energy movement you call names...must be frustrating to believe something so fervently and want others to believe as well but be completely unable to provide even one observed, measured instance of it actually happening..

Seems that those names should rightly be applied to the one making an argument for a thing happening but being unable to provide any evidence...typically a thinking person only takes up arguments for which he can provide evidence...actual physical observed measured evidence.....got any?

Science requires? Really? Without regard to observable, measurable reality? That sounds more like a religious proclamation than a scientific one....religion requires belief without physical evidence.....science requires observable, measurable, repeatable observation...the only thing science "requires" is evidence.

Are you saying that molecules of a cold gas must not hit an adjacent warm surface?
A yes or no answer will suffice.

...must be frustrating to believe something so fervently and want others to believe as well but be completely unable to provide even one observed, measured instance of it actually happening..

Nope. I find it highly amusing.

Science requires? Really? Without regard to observable, measurable reality? That sounds more like a religious proclamation than a scientific one....religion requires belief without physical evidence.....science requires observable, measurable, repeatable observation...the only thing science "requires" is evidence.

Are you saying that molecules of a cold gas must not hit an adjacent warm surface?
A yes or no answer will suffice.
got any observation of that happening?

quote it.
View attachment 188603

View attachment 188605

Got any measurement of thermal radiation flowing spontaneously from a cool object to a warm object? We have plenty of measurements of thermal radiation flowing spontaneously from warm objects to cool objects...are you claiming that it happens but some magic property of energy moving spontaneously from cool to warm prevents it from being measured?

Got any measurement of thermal radiation flowing spontaneously from a cool object to a warm object?

Got any proof thermal radiation can't flow spontaneously from a cool object to a warm object?
Besides your unique misinterpretation?

No? Weird.

quote it.
View attachment 188603

View attachment 188605

Got any measurement of thermal radiation flowing spontaneously from a cool object to a warm object?

Got any proof thermal radiation can't flow spontaneously from a cool object to a warm object?

No? Weird.
I win, you can't provide that observation. LOL. magic photons. still waiting

Todd, that is an entertaining discussion with a stupid, slow-witted, dull, obtuse, foolish, careless, blockheaded, boneheaded, dumbass, dunce, dunderhead, fuckhead, knucklehead, loggerhead, lunkhead, muttonhead, numskull, shithead, simpleton, confused, bewildered, retarded, unintelligent, thick, dumb, simple, slow, dull, dim, dense, sluggish, deficient, crass, gullible, simple-minded, witless, dopey, moronic, obtuse, brainless, cretinous, half-witted, slow, braindead, dumb-ass, doltish, dead from the neck up, thickheaded, woodenheaded, fucked up, bird brain.

Thank you thesaurus.

Rather than slap him down with actual observed, measured evidence of spontaneous two way energy movement you call names...must be frustrating to believe something so fervently and want others to believe as well but be completely unable to provide even one observed, measured instance of it actually happening..

Seems that those names should rightly be applied to the one making an argument for a thing happening but being unable to provide any evidence...typically a thinking person only takes up arguments for which he can provide evidence...actual physical observed measured evidence.....got any?

Rather than slap him down with actual observed, measured evidence of spontaneous two way energy movement you call names..

upload_2018-4-12_10-39-23-png.187501

Here is an illustration of spontaneous two way energy movement....from the
Handbook of Modern Fucking Sensors.
The source first mention by you.

Why don't you post any similar illustrations from the Handbook of Modern Sensors
that actually back your claims, instead of refuting your claims.

Come on, it's been years, post some proof of your claims already. DURR!

Thank you thesaurus.

Rather than slap him down with actual observed, measured evidence of spontaneous two way energy movement you call names..

Why don't you post any similar illustrations from the Handbook of Modern Sensors

still isn't observed. we're waiting.

quote it.
View attachment 188603

View attachment 188605

No? Weird.

I did......

Thank you thesaurus.

I'm still waiting for you to tell them they're wrong.....Whatcha waitin' for?

No? Weird.

I did......
great picture of the sun, now post an observed cool moving to warmth spontaneously.

Thank you thesaurus.

I don't need to tell them anything. just those like you who think they see something that has never been observed. hahaahahahahaha

No? Weird.

I did......
great picture of the sun, now post an observed cool moving to warmth spontaneously.

You can't see the cool surface emitting through the hotter corona?
Have you been blind as long as you've been forgetful?

No? Weird.

I did......

not spontaneously nope.

Thank you thesaurus.

I don't need to tell them anything. just those like you who think they see something that has never been observed. hahaahahahahaha

You said they're wrong, why won't you tell them?

No? Weird.

I did......

not spontaneously nope.

Why isn't it spontaneous?

You said they're wrong, why won't you tell them?
I won't buy any of their products.

I did......

not spontaneously nope.

Why isn't it spontaneous?
it's a working system that's why.

Why is the corona hotter than the surface? oh yeah, mystery. LOL

Forum List

Back