Quick question for the moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Why would a moderator of a US political forum move a thread about the Chinese building a base in Cuba to spy on the US, to the Latin American Forum?

Quick Answer: Because it's pathetic personal bias being conducted by people with no lives.

It sure as shit ain't "moderating".

Fuck off. :)

Last edited:
Why would a moderator of a US political forum move a thread about the Chinese building a base in Cuba to spy on the US, be moved to the Latin American Forum?

Quick Answer: Because it's pathetic personal bias being conducted by people with no lives.

I am the moderators moderator of moderation and I will answer that with the same answer my father always told me when I asked him, "Why?"...

..."BECAUSE I SAID SO!"...

Why would a moderator of a US political forum move a thread about the Chinese building a base in Cuba to spy on the US, be moved to the Latin American Forum?
Fuck off.
You need to be careful whining about moderators. They can give you a timeout. Best to just modify/copy your thread to put a political spin on it.

Like Biden admin lets Chinese build spy base in Cuba. Bank more cash. Republicans in uproar.

The OP put it in that section, if you're referring to mine?
If not then it's just common sense!

They have no life except this board?

Seriously, I'm guessing because Cuba is part of Latin America and the mods are sick of seeing every post dumped in politics or current events while 99 other folders remain unused?

Maybe do what I try to do, I look for any other folder I can use and only put stuff in Politics or Current Events when there simply is no other choice.

PS: This thread is also in the wrong forum and should have been put in Announcements/ FB.

I wasn't lurking around this dive during the Iraq War (and something tells me I may not be here much longer...), but tell me:

During that era, was any thread pertaining to that conflict moved to the Middle East forum?

Are you people that fucking stupid?

Or just miserable *****?

Both I'm guessing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back