Quick questions on Afghanistan

TheDefiantOne

Gold Member
May 29, 2021
Does any one know exactly what the hell all those Americans were doing in Afghanistan in the first place? And if they weren't military, then what were they?

Does any one know exactly what the hell all those Americans were doing in Afghanistan in the first place? And if they weren't military, then what were they?
Well, since we do not know who they are it is impossible answer that question.

Some possible categories .....Afghanis with American citizenship visiting relatives in the old country.

American aid workers that volunteered to try and help the Afghani People.

Missionaries.

American contractors.

Journalists

american businessmen

family members of American troops

Probably other categories I cannot think of.

Well, since we do not know who they are it is impossible answer that question.

Some possible categories .....Afghanis with American citizenship visiting relatives in the old country.

American aid workers that volunteered to try and help the Afghani People.

Missionaries.

American contractors.

Journalists

american businessmen

family members of American troops

Probably other categories I cannot think of.
Irregardless; I kinda think you are a hanking to blame the victims.

When the only one to really blame is senile ole joe.

Irregardless; I kinda think you are a hanking to blame the victims.

When the only one to really blame is senile ole joe.
You should actually think instead of "kinda" thinking. The OP asks about AMERICANS, NOT AFGHANS. Capice?

Who knows, but there is no way one could even write up a more horrible withdrawal than the one that took place. It's so bad that if it were a movie we'd all laugh at how unrealistic it was.

I pray the West gets back on track, lead by America. The Establishment polticians and their advisers have been wrong and miscalculated far too often.

NoQuestions.jpg

PMCs - Private Military Contractors . . . in jobs ranging from training cops and soldiers and gathering intelligence for private companies who operate over there, to cooks, janitors, truck drivers and whatever else one can think of support roles.

ESL teachers, multi-denominational holy men, nuns, missionaries, archaeologists and anthropologists and other science types.

Human rights workers, doctors without borders types; WHO and Red Cross/Crescent people.

Energy company twerps.

On and on and on . . .

Who knows, but there is no way one could even write up a more horrible withdrawal than the one that took place. It's so bad that if it were a movie we'd all laugh at how unrealistic it was.

I pray the West gets back on track, lead by America. The Establishment polticians and their advisers have been wrong and miscalculated far too often.
I find it kind of disingenuous the way folk are dumping on Biden's withdrawal. Mind you, he was flat footed wrong in thinking it wouldn't be reminiscent of Vietnam, but no matter who are how it was done, this ending of US military presence was going to be a hot mess. I remember Cheeto Jeezus saying that he wasn't going to reveal his plans because that would tip off the Taliban. Well, his withdrawal deal was done with the idea that he was going to be re-elected, so he would be there to work out the kinks (more Trump BS). And, here we are.

If you don't have an answer, then spare us the MAGA mush.

You mean even directly quoting the words right out of your dear leader's mouth verbatim what he says every day is helping make America great again?

How comforting.

1630418484598.jpeg

Maybe Joe is just hard to understand. Maybe if he can't speak clearly, he can just scratch it out for us on a black board. :smoke:

You mean even directly quoting the words right out of your dear leader's mouth verbatim what he says every day is helping make America great again?

How comforting.

View attachment 533096

Maybe Joe is just hard to understand. Maybe if he can't speak clearly, he can just scratch it out for us on a black board. :smoke:
translation: another Maga minion long on blowing smoke and talking points but short on honestly answering questions and providing facts to back up his BS.

I don't waste too much time with these right wing trolls....I just dump them in the IA bin for a month and watch them nip at my heels.

TheDefiantOne dumping?? hahahhahah it was a MAJOR fk up--plain and simple
A major fuck up for 20 years, chuckles. Biden (who never met a war he didn't like in his political career) just happened to be the poor slob who inherited the end game. A plain matter of fact. Or are you under the delusion that Cheeto Jeezus would have done better had he been re-elected? One would have to be simple to believe that!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back