🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Quotes to make you quiver

Nope.......no satanism is Led Zeppelin songs......after all......KISS sang "God gave Rock and Roll to you".

As far as seeing UFO's? Well......if you were to look at most of the Old World paintings depicting Heavenly beings, you would see that in ALL of them, they have someone floating on a cloud that looks remarkably like our modern day version of UFO's.

dude..

I agree; all those souls burning for eternity. Can't say they haven't been warned though. :eusa_whistle:

You know.....this is something that when I hear it, I really don't understand it.....

"Souls burning for all eternity".

First off.....we're all human, so therefore, we all have a beginning, and therefore cannot be eternal.

Second....in the Torah, it clearly states that NOBODY is going to stay in Hell forever. God doesn't want that.

Third......in either the Gospel of Thomas or John (I forget which), he's taken on a tour through Hell by a saint, and asks if those people have to stay there forever. The angel then tells him that nobody stays in Hell forever, but it's supposed to be a secret, because then otherwise nobody would follow what God tells them to do.

Nope......don't believe in the fire and brimstone that some of these idiot Christians spew. Not only that......but the Rapture is a myth created in the 1800's.

You know.....this is something that when I hear it, I really don't understand it.....

First off.....we're all human, so therefore, we all have a beginning, and therefore cannot be eternal.

Second....in the Torah, it clearly states that NOBODY is going to stay in Hell forever. God doesn't want that.

Third......in either the Gospel of Thomas or John (I forget which), he's taken on a tour through Hell by a saint, and asks if those people have to stay there forever. The angel then tells him that nobody stays in Hell forever, but it's supposed to be a secret, because then otherwise nobody would follow what God tells them to do.

Nope......don't believe in the fire and brimstone that some of these idiot Christians spew. Not only that......but the Rapture is a myth created in the 1800's.

When someone says "your soul will burn in hell for eternity" they're basically saying "I lost the debate so I'll just close with a big FU"

When someone says "your soul will burn in hell for eternity" they're basically saying "I lost the debate so I'll just close with a big FU"

Or they are like a Yankee Candle, they will burn for a really long time, but eventually go out.

First off.....we're all human, so therefore, we all have a beginning, and therefore cannot be eternal......

Soul is eternal; humans merely borrow it for a while.

So what did I say about your Mum that pissed you off?

Soul is eternal; humans merely borrow it for a while.

So what did I say about your Mum that pissed you off?

Already told you via PM prick. Don't do it again.

As far as the Soul itself being eternal? Yes......at first, because it's a piece of God Himself that He carves off with the blade of self-will, and sticks into the embryo created by your parents. Now....it WAS eternal up until it became separated from God. From then on, it's just a forever thing.

However........interesting thing about that.........

Since it is actually a piece of God (you may know it better as your nervous system), it will exist forever. And......a really neat thing about that......if you're ever feeling small and you feel like you are insignificant, think about this....

1/1,000,000,000,000 of 1/1,000,000,000,000 of 1/1,000,000,000,000 of one percent of eternity is still forever. So, no matter how small someone may try to make you feel, remember that you are actually pretty big because you know who you came from.

Actually, I know The Truth. What is sad is your closed mind and intolerance.

"Keep the company of those who seek the truth,
Run from those who claim to have found it."

I'm only intolerant of bigots like you who hate people that they don't understand.

Actually, I know The Truth. What is sad is your closed mind and intolerance.

Interesting thing about that.........

Just because YOUR conception of God speaks to you through whatever means you are capable of understanding, DOES NOT mean that even though others are different, they are wrong.

Good example.........a Bedouin does things much different than an Eskimo, but that's because of the environment that they are in. Put an Eskimo (who is closed minded) in the middle of the desert, and watch them die. They think that their way is the only right way. Same thing in reverse with the Bedouin.

However........

If you're open minded enough to learn new ways from others who already have traveled the terrain, then you get to learn new stuff also. If you're an open-minded Eskimo? You get another experience that opens up a whole new world.

You may know YOUR truth Glock, but you damn sure don't know mine. And furthermore, you sure as hell can't know another person's truth, because you don't have all their experiences.

Learn something dude.......

"Keep the company of those who seek the truth,
Run from those who claim to have found it."

I'm only intolerant of bigots like you who hate people that they don't understand.
Gee it didn't take long for you to make baseless assumptions about and to insult me. You have such a tolerant and unassuming nature! :rolleyes:

Interesting thing about that.........

Just because YOUR conception of God speaks to you through whatever means you are capable of understanding, DOES NOT mean that even though others are different, they are wrong.

Good example.........a Bedouin does things much different than an Eskimo, but that's because of the environment that they are in. Put an Eskimo (who is closed minded) in the middle of the desert, and watch them die. They think that their way is the only right way. Same thing in reverse with the Bedouin.

However........

If you're open minded enough to learn new ways from others who already have traveled the terrain, then you get to learn new stuff also. If you're an open-minded Eskimo? You get another experience that opens up a whole new world.

You may know YOUR truth Glock, but you damn sure don't know mine. And furthermore, you sure as hell can't know another person's truth, because you don't have all their experiences.

Learn something dude.......

blah blah blah. There is only one Truth. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back