Rabbis and Jewish leaders to boycott Phrump speech

Trump does not strike me as that beholden to the concerns of Israel, and on that he and I part company. But he also clearly is opposed to almost anything Middle Eastern Islamic beliefs or actions. On that, we agree. The Arabs and Persians have been the main source of anger, hatred, intolerance, violence, and threats for nearly every nation they are in plus for Europe, the USA and beyond. But the world is too afraid of them to confront them.

Back to Trump. So what do these Jewish protesters propose? Vote for Hillary, I guess. Even though Barack has been the greatest enemy of Israel as president of the USA in my lifetime. I dare say Trump and the republicans would be 10 times better of an ally than Hillary & Co. So protest away, but also think of what's best for Israel and the USA.

Trump does not strike me as that beholden to the concerns of Israel, and on that he and I part company. But he also clearly is opposed to almost anything Middle Eastern Islamic beliefs or actions. On that, we agree. The Arabs and Persians have been the main source of anger, hatred, intolerance, violence, and threats for nearly every nation they are in plus for Europe, the USA and beyond. But the world is too afraid of them to confront them.

Back to Trump. So what do these Jewish protesters propose? Vote for Hillary, I guess. Even though Barack has been the greatest enemy of Israel as president of the USA in my lifetime. I dare say Trump and the republicans would be 10 times better of an ally than Hillary & Co. So protest away, but also think of what's best for Israel and the USA.
Even though Barack has been the greatest enemy of Israel as president of the USA in my lifetime.
How so?

Even though Barack has been the greatest enemy of Israel as president of the USA in my lifetime.
How so?
Sorry, do not care to take the time.

But if you have been following his interactions with Netanyahu, with Israel, with the Arab nations the last seven years you would probably get where I am coming from. How someone could argue otherwise I cannot imagine.

Persians? :lol:

The world doesn't need to confront anybody you violent Jew. Go fight them on your own. Arabs are your cousins. We aren't doing your bidding. No more nation building business nor color revolutions on your behalf. You sick people are always looking for chaos between goyim. You hate the white people just as much as you hate Arabs.

It's very clear you expect from Trump to take your money and obey your policies. Which will not happen, no more anti-white policies nor adventurism on your behalf. Don't put Israel and USA in the same sentence. Go fuck off to Israel on your own.

How so?

But if you have been following his interactions with Netanyahu, with Israel, with the Arab nations the last seven years you would probably get where I am coming from. How someone could argue otherwise I cannot imagine.

Israel has great relations with a number of Arab nations, idiot.

How so?

Thanks for the information.

But I do not need a school boy to tell me about Israel and Arab nations.

Trust me, Israel is not waiting for you to wake up or our president or congress or the U.N.! to grant them permission to defend themselves.

How so?

Sorry I don't read the tabloids.
Obama has been very charitable to Israel, how someone could argue otherwise is beyond belief.
Obama Has Been Great for Israel

How so?

Trust me, Israel is not waiting for you to wake up or our president or congress or the U.N.! to grant them permission to defend themselves.

Okay so go on your own, what do you need America for? Defend yourself from what? :lol:

'The Jew cries in pain as he hits you'

You're attacking the Palestinians and pillaging Palestinian land, yet victimizing yourself in the process when THEY respond and defend themselves. Get lost moron, if you don't need US fuck off and quit begging for aid.

How so?

Obama has been very charitable to Israel, how someone could argue otherwise is beyond belief.

This Jewish neocon wants the aid doubled or tripled, this is why they paint someone like Obama as an enemy of Israel. Even though he's given them everything they've asked for, and now increasing aid package to 5 billion a year. That's not enough for them, they want to dominate the thought process, Churches and political parties of America.

How so?

Okay so go on your own, what do you need America for? Defend yourself from what? :lol:

You're attacking the Palestinians and pillaging Palestinian land, yet victimizing yourself in the process when THEY respond and defend themselves. Get lost moron, if you don't need US fuck off and quit begging for aid.
Our 3 – 5 billion to Israel is a bargain, IMO, but I have to remind myself I am addressing my comments to a “total Zero” when it comes to understanding Middle East affairs.

I do notice all you Israel haters never mention the 3 billion + we have been giving Egypt since 1978 in the same agreement. Ever investigate how the Egyptian government educates their own on how to hate Jews and infidels? There is money well spent.

The USA has also spent hundreds of billions over the years with our military in Western Europe, Japan and the Pacific defending their interests. I guess we owe it to them and no one ever seems to care. Only when it’s Israel.

Our 3 – 5 billion to Israel is a bargain, IMO, but I have to remind myself I am addressing my comments to a “total Zero” when it comes to understanding Middle East affairs.

I do notice all you Israel haters never mention the 3 billion + we have been giving Egypt since 1978 in the same agreement. Ever investigate how the Egyptian government educates their own on how to hate Jews and infidels? There is money well spent.

The USA has also spent hundreds of billions over the years with our military in Western Europe, Japan and the Pacific defending their interests. I guess we owe it to them and no one ever seems to care. Only when it’s Israel.

Egypt get's 1.3 billion, for the sake of keeping it's army out of Sinai, to please ISRAEL. Europeans and Japanese don't drag us into wars unlike Israeli's. Nor do they interfere in our political affairs. Nor do they control every aspect of society like the Jewish people do. Nor do they have an anti-white agenda, one that actively seeks to make whites a minority.

You were just telling us Americans to fuck off since you don't need our aid, now you're bitching and whining that we don't want to give you aid. For you people it's not just about the aid, it's about political domination of this country. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to implement an anti-white agenda.

Egypt get's 1.3 billion, for the sake of keeping it's army out of Sinai, to please ISRAEL. Europeans and Japanese don't drag us into wars unlike Israeli's. Nor do they interfere in our political affairs. Nor do they control every aspect of society like the Jewish people do. Nor do they have an anti-white agenda, one that actively seeks to make whites a minority.

You were just telling us Americans to fuck off since you don't need our aid, now you're bitching and whining that we don't want to give you aid. For you people it's not just about the aid, it's about political domination of this country. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to implement an anti-white agenda.
You are correct. Current aid for Egypt is at $1.3 billion annually. Prior to more recent times it was larger.

http://www.aipac.org/~/media/Public...5th Anniversary Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty.pdf
Following the treaty, the United States began economic and military aid to Egypt, and provided political backing for its subsequent governments. Between 1978 and 2013, the United States furnished Egypt with more than $80 billion in foreign aid. Egypt currently receives about $1.3 billion annually.

I am really not interested in challenging all your inane claims how Jews control every aspect of American society. We agree on virtually nothing, hitherto, and clearly you are on some ill-fated mission filled with lies.

And the RW loons will laugh. They laugh each time some voting sector comes out against Phrump....AND DO DO I!

3 names come to mind >> Obama, Clinton, Abedin.

Hillary was part of Obama's cabinet. Since Hillary's tenure in the State Dept. began, with her Muslim Brotherhood aide, Huma Abedin, serving as a top adviser (Deputy Chief of Staff), the United States aligned itself with the Muslim Brotherhood in myriad ways. To name just a few (the list is by no means exhaustive):

Our government >>

1- reversed the policy against formal contacts with the Brotherhood;

2- funded Hamas;

3- continued funding Egypt even after the Brotherhood won the elections;

4- dropped an investigation of Brotherhood organizations in the U.S. that were previously identified as co-conspirators in the case of the Holy Land Foundation financing Hamas;

5- hosted Brotherhood delegations in the United States;

6- issued a visa to a member of the Islamic Group (a designated terrorist organization) and hosted him in Washington, because he was part of the Brotherhood’s parliamentary coalition in Egypt;

7- announced that Israel should go back to its indefensible 1967 borders;

8- excluded Israel, the world’s leading target of terrorism, from a counterterrorism forum in which the State Department sought to “partner” with Islamist governments that do not regard attacks on Israel as terrorism;

9- and pressured Egypt’s pro-American military government to surrender power to the anti-American Muslim Brotherhood parliament and president (Morsi) just elected by Egypt’s predominantly anti-American population.

10-failed to provide security for US employees, resulting in the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi, Libya, who were killed by terrorists who were armed by Hillary.

Makes us wonder >>> Hypothetically, if Huma Abedin did have a bias in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood, and if she were actually acting on that bias to try to tilt American policy in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood, what exactly would the State Department be doing differently?

And what worse a record could Hillary have compiled being negligent (if not treasonous) ?

Last edited:

Hillary was part of Obama's cabinet. Since Hillary's tenure in the State Dept. began, with her Muslim Brotherhood aide, Huma Abedin, serving as a top adviser (Deputy Chief of Staff), the United States aligned itself with the Muslim Brotherhood in myriad ways. To name just a few (the list is by no means exhaustive):

Our government >>

2- funded Hamas;

4- dropped an investigation of Brotherhood organizations in the U.S. that were previously identified as co-conspirators in the case of the Holy Land Foundation financing Hamas;

6- issued a visa to a member of the Islamic Group (a designated terrorist organization) and hosted him in Washington, because he was part of the Brotherhood’s parliamentary coalition in Egypt;

8- excluded Israel, the world’s leading target of terrorism, from a counterterrorism forum in which the State Department sought to “partner” with Islamist governments that do not regard attacks on Israel as terrorism;

9- and pressured Egypt’s pro-American military government to surrender power to the anti-American Muslim Brotherhood parliament and president (Morsi) just elected by Egypt’s predominantly anti-American population.

10-failed to provide security for US employees, resulting in the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi, Libya, who were killed by terrorists who were armed by Hillary.

Makes us wonder >>> Hypothetically, if Huma Abedin did have a bias in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood, and if she were actually acting on that bias to try to tilt American policy in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood, what exactly would the State Department be doing differently?

And what worse a record could Hillary have compiled being negligent (if not treasonous) ?

You are de

Our government >>

2- funded Hamas;

You are as nutty as Phrump.

Our government >>

2- funded Hamas;

Yes, what you have is a bit troubling for some of us,while the loyal anti-Israel crowd chooses to play ignorant to so many disturbing facts. "If only Israel would stop building settlements, there would be peace all across the Middle East."

And then there is Valerie Jarrett, the president’s supreme advisor on all matters. . What does the public know about this woman? I mean, what do they really know about her? Nothing, and the MSM will see to that! Talk about a subversive. Born in Iran, a good start, and the implications go on and on.

How does this administration get away with so much scandal, I cannot understand it.

The Ulsterman Report: Valerie Jarrett and The Muslim Brotherhood | Black Quill and Ink

Washington Post
columnist Dana Milbanktellsus that Valerie Jarrett's connection to Obama is “deep and personal,” calling her “the real center of Obama’s inner circle.” Milbank describes Jarrett as someone in a “position of unparalleled influence over the president.” Obama himself has acknowledged that he solicits Jarrett's input onevery decisionhe makes.

The Communist Family Tree of Valerie Jarrett

Last edited:
You are as nutty as Phrump.
Ten important historical facts, responded to with one empty, hot air, ad hominem attack. See what happens when you only watch liberal TV shows ? You come not knowing anything.

Each time Phrump loses a segment of the voting population, you loons laugh. I wonder if you will laugh in November when he embarasses the GOP.

Forum List

Back