Race Baiting for Dummies!!

Obamanation

Silver Member
Sep 6, 2012
“It’s about race!” Louisiana Dem Chair Karen Carter Peterson on those who oppose Obamacare. As the Obama presidency implodes, Ms. Peterson is the latest O race-baiting reprobate. In the months ahead there will surely be more. But... to be honest Peterson’s right, it is “about race.”

It’s about race when Americans like Dr. Benjamin Carson & Clarence Thomas are vilified instead of celebrated. It’s about race when nitwits like Sheila Jackson Lee & Hank Johnson keep getting re-elected. It’s about race when a thug like Eric Holder can get appointed and then remain as AG. It’s about race that the media has given O a free pass. Finally, and here’s the real kicker. It’s about race that O is President.

For all you O race-baiters, we ask this one question: Would a white male, with the same thin resumé and shady background, have beaten Hillary in 2008? Admit it Obots, O won for one reason only. His race. So Ms. Peterson, you’re an idiot but on this we must agree. For far too many people it’s always about race. And fair-minded Americans are fed up with it!

971128_10151498650040896_2122726445_n.jpg

I guess the silence from the left is total admission of guilt -- er, truth...

The globalists nominating Obama was one of the most clever moves in international history.

1) It meant that Obama would win WITHOUT rigging the election. I originally voted for Obama in 2008 out of a white-guilt complex. I was 18 at the time, and believed all the shit I was fed by the communists.

2) Once we won, any legitimate resistance to his policies and agenda would be easily blamed on racism.

The globalists nominating Obama was one of the most clever moves in international history.

1) It meant that Obama would win WITHOUT rigging the election. I originally voted for Obama in 2008 out of a white-guilt complex. I was 18 at the time, and believed all the shit I was fed by the communists.

2) Once we won, any legitimate resistance to his policies and agenda would be easily blamed on racism.

you have that right..it's been ugly

Last edited:
What we need to understand as conservatives is that it's OK to have discussions about race without allowing the left to lable us as racists. We have been conditioned in America to believe that only people of color are allowed to have opinions regarding the topic. When the liberals stgart down this path of discussion we CAN call them on it and tell them to stop using race as an excuse.

Many of us (conservative whites) are EVERY bit as bad off as urban people of color --- we aren't allowed excuses of any sort and there is no "extra" gov't programs to assist us (not that we would want them anyway -- or, at least I can speak for myself).

Time to grow up America and realize that any benefits of race are long gone any credit should be rendered based on effort and achievement, and claims of racism and race-baiting should be called out with zealousness!

Is there a conservative capable of not always making everything about race?

As demonstrated by this thread, there aren't many such conservatives. Many of them depend on flinging out those well-worn race cards at every opportunity. Look at the OP here, tossing out the "Scary Black Man Rev. Wright!" card, and then immediately spinning about and whining how those awful liberals only want to talk about race.

Is there a conservative capable of not always making everything about race?

As demonstrated by this thread, there aren't many such conservatives. Many of them depend on flinging out those well-worn race cards at every opportunity. Look at the OP here, tossing out the "Scary Black Man Rev. Wright!" card, and then immediately spinning about and whining how those awful liberals only want to talk about race.
Apparently, you missed the point of the OP.

....and this thread says very little about anyone that hasn't posted in it. There are over 40,000 members of this forum.

You should be careful with such scalable words as "many" and such confining words as "always".

I actually thought that Obama being biracial and being brought up by white grandparents in Hawaii that we could get past race. Silly me.

Sadly not to be. More divisive than ever.

I actually thought that Obama being biracial and being brought up by white grandparents in Hawaii that we could get past race. Silly me.

Yep, sadly. My biggest disappointment with him.

Yep, sadly. My biggest disappointment with him.

'my grand baby thought she'd made it. long story. diferent world.

Forum List

Back