Race Relations/Racism or "Little Stormfront"?

Once to see how crazy it was. Yup, they are nutty and evil.

In that case you're hardly in a position to gauge the collective IQ (or allegedly lack thereof) of Stormfront.

Of course, anybody is who visits the site: it is a cess pool of hate and stupidity.

Much like the vast majority of other sites focused on the interests of other ethnic and/or religious groups, then? I've witnessed cesspools of "hate and stupidity" on almost every Israeli vis-a-vis Jewish newspaper I've read online. Same goes for the likes of BlackNet.

Of course the little wannabe Nazi cockroach squeaks to the defense of stormfront...

...of course.

Stormfront is no more biased in it's reportage than Media Matters, Huffington Post or any racial site.

Stormfront posts legitimate articles as it's relates to race. Instead of crying about the source, try disproving it's contents.

The little bigots are defending their clubhouse. As if any more proof was needed to show what some of you scumbags are all about...

I don't think he had many toys when he was little.

But you had your little hitler dolly and your SS pajamas with the little feet made to look like jackboots. What happy times for a future wannabe Nazi cockroach.

The little bigots are defending their clubhouse. As if any more proof was needed to show what some of you scumbags are all about...

I defend free speech regardless of it's content.

I have never visited stormfront and have no desire to. But I will defend their right to speak.

Face it, you contribute nothing to this forum except insults in your feeble attempt to be a internet tough guy.

Stormfront is no more biased in it's reportage than Media Matters, Huffington Post or any racial site.

Stormfront posts legitimate articles as it's relates to race. Instead of crying about the source, try disproving it's contents.

So Media Matters, Huffington Post or any racial sites are legitimate or is Stormfront completely biased? :clap2:

In that case you're hardly in a position to gauge the collective IQ (or allegedly lack thereof) of Stormfront.

Of course, anybody is who visits the site: it is a cess pool of hate and stupidity.

Much like the vast majority of other sites focused on the interests of other ethnic and/or religious groups, then? I've witnessed cesspools of "hate and stupidity" on almost every Israeli vis-a-vis Jewish newspaper I've read online. Same goes for the likes of BlackNet.

Nah, most sites on the web are decent. Haters will hate; that's a fact. Thus, know the haters, call them out, and never ever give them a break.

So Media Matters, Huffington Post or any racial sites are legitimate or is Stormfront completely biased? :clap2:

All are biased.

All are biased.

Not all biases are equal. :lol: And some, such as Storm Front or Westboro Baptist, are far worse than the run of average.

Nah, most sites on the web are decent. Haters will hate; that's a fact. Thus, know the haters, call them out, and never ever give them a break.

I see. So by what I can gather by what you've lead me to believe is your reasoning, any site focusing on the racial interests of whites is rooted in hatred, whereas any site(s) focusing on the racial interests of non-whites are "decent" and beyond reproach.

Is that a reasonable opinion to form based on what you've written?

I see. So by what I can gather by what you've lead me to believe is your reasoning, any site focusing on the racial interests of whites is rooted in hatred, whereas any site(s) focusing on the racial interests of non-whites are "decent" and beyond reproach.

You have generalized a whole category from my one specific example.

So, yes, obviously you play stupidly at the least, and at the most, you are scum and a hater, and, yes, I will call you out as such.

You have generalized a whole category from my one specific example.

So, yes, obviously you play stupidly at the least, and at the most, you are scum and a hater, and, yes, I will call you out as such.

Not in the slightest. It was you who began generalising, starting by generalising the collective IQ of the contributers of a website that you've supposedly only ever visited once. If you're not careful I'm going to start calling you the fraud you seem to be.

I don't know of any non white Stormfront types.

You haven't read 52nd Street's nonsense? Huey?

Yo, as you always forget to do, learn to read. Idiot. Use your brain for a little comprehension. This thread is about STORMFRONT. Stormfront doesn't have non-whites.

I said I don't know of any non-white Stormfront types. I wasn't saying I don't know of any non-white racists.

Also... I'm going to make a claim that approximately 50-60% of the conservatives on this board are Stormfront types, considering all the shit they say and bitch about black people the way the Stormfront people do.

And yet, we're supposed to pretend that white racism doesn't exist... that only black racism exists. We can SEE it right here on our board, folks!

Last edited:
To the person who wrote, "I'm going to make a claim that approximately 50-60% of the conservatives on this board are Stormfront types", horseshit, dumbo: maybe 5%, if that.

What a moronic comment, period.

To the person who wrote, "I'm going to make a claim that approximately 50-60% of the conservatives on this board are Stormfront types", horseshit, dumbo: maybe 5%, if that.

That's rather ironic, seeing as you earlier declared that the collective IQ of the busiest white nationalist forum is half of that of black nationalists on the strength of one visit to Stormfront.

That's rather ironic, seeing as you earlier declared that the collective IQ of the busiest white nationalist forum is half of that of black nationalists on the strength of one visit to Stormfront.

What irony, Lagger? True Americans don't like violent racist trash, from anybody.

Forum List

Back