Rachel Maddow''s tin foil hysteria laid bare inn devastating twitter take down

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
While the MSM peddled tin-foil Trump-Russia collusion conspiracies for more than two years, one pundit in particular stands head-and-shoulders above the rest; MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow.
Rachel Maddow’s Tin-Foil Hysteria Laid Bare In Devastating Twitter Takedown
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh you just can't make this chit up no wonder leftist liberals are gawd dam idiots , esp the Trump haters.

Who is Aaron Maté , a flunky that doesn't have a wiki page, I will go with the Rhodes Scholar.

1967-the_russians_are_coming_the_russians_are_coming.jpg

While the MSM peddled tin-foil Trump-Russia collusion conspiracies for more than two years, one pundit in particular stands head-and-shoulders above the rest; MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow.
Rachel Maddow’s Tin-Foil Hysteria Laid Bare In Devastating Twitter Takedown
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh you just can't make this chit up no wonder leftist liberals are gawd dam idiots , esp the Trump haters.

I agree, you can't make this up...Infowars calling someone else out for a "tin-foil" conspiracy. :lol:

MSNBC news is the best up-to-date political news source in 2020.
If you don't like MSNBC and would rater be lied too then FOX was designed just for you.
:)-

Who is Aaron Maté , a flunky that doesn't have a wiki page, I will go with the Rhodes Scholar.

Seems the Rhodes program had produced a number of common morons through the years. Susan Rice, Cory Booker, Ronan Farrow.

Clearly there are Russian moles among us. Look for the ones who offer no substance but rather foul language & hate mongering.

LOL. Willful ignorance on display.

Mate is a honest journalist. As such, you haven’t heard of him since you only consume DNCMSM media.

What did he tweet that was untrue?

If you don't like MSNBC and would rater be lied too then FOX was designed just for you.
That’s hilarious. They lied to you for over two years, yet you are still loyal. WTF!

Notice the deep fake pic of Maddow. Its Alex Jones so of course he lies.

But where's the "take down"?

Please include PROOF.

Thanks.

That’s hilarious. They lied to you for over two years, yet you are still loyal. WTF!

Oh good.

Since you said this, I'm sure you have PROOF.

LOL
You failed to read Mate’s tweets. He laid it all out. He is a real progressive unlike the fools who believe the corporate BS Maddow puts out. Proof you ask. Really? Amazing!

You failed to read Mate’s tweets.

I'm confused as to what a tweet is?
Are we tweeting now?

He is a real progressive unlike the fools who believe the corporate BS Maddow puts out.

One can be progressively right and one can be progressively wrong. You seem to be going down the latter path.

Proof you ask. Really? Amazing!

Sorry, I know it gets really sticky when you are asked to "prove" what you say is true.
My advice is to do what trump does when asked to prove something; just say "fake news" and then just go away. The latter is preferable to the former but you can do both, if & only is you do it in the order I layed out.

You failed to read Mate’s tweets.

I'm confused as to what a tweet is?
Are we tweeting now?

He is a real progressive unlike the fools who believe the corporate BS Maddow puts out.

One can be progressively right and one can be progressively wrong. You seem to be going down the latter path.

Proof you ask. Really? Amazing!

Sorry, I know it gets really sticky when you are asked to "prove" what you say is true.
My advice is to do what trump does when asked to prove something; just say "fake news" and then just go away. The latter is preferable to the former but you can do both, if & only is you do it in the order I layed out.
WTF. You admit not knowing what a tweet is. So, you have no knowledge of what Mate exposed on Maddow. Come back when you get informed.

Mate is a honest journalist. As such, you haven’t heard of him since you only consume DNCMSM media.

Pretty much everything unless you believe Barr who is now Roy Cohn and is sucking the Potus arse for the SC.
I do believe he watched a peeing on the bed or perhaps did something with several prostitutes. It was offered, even his body guard said so.

And does Mate offer any evidence for his tweets. NOPE. Kind of like Tramps tweets, all rambling and opinions, no facts.

Pretty much everything unless you believe Barr who is now Roy Cohn and is sucking the Potus arse for the SC.
I do believe he watched a peeing on the bed or perhaps did something with several prostitutes. It was offered, even his body guard said so.

And does Mate offer any evidence for his tweets. NOPE. Kind of like Tramps tweets, all rambling and opinions, no facts.

You believe a lot of stuff that isn't true, Penny. We know this.

So where is his evidence??

Since when do you ever need evidence to believe anything? You believe what you want to believe. Right here. "I do believe he watched a peeing on the bed".....yeah, because you just want to. We know this about you Penny.

Since when do you ever need evidence to believe anything? You believe what you want to believe. Right here. "I do believe he watched a peeing on the bed".....yeah, because you just want to. We know this about you Penny.

No because it was offered and his body guard man said.
Bodyguard rejected Russian offer of 5 women for Trump
---------------------------------------------
Usually tramp brags about cheating and his lewd acts, but mums the word now!!

Forum List

Back