Racism at Fox News

that was a sickening display from these people
But don't forget, their kind, liberals/progressives cares more about PEOPLE
that Station should be SHUNNED

O please stop with your sanctimonious bullshit. What they said was wrong but there is racists post on this board every day and not a peep out of you.

O please stop with your sanctimonious bullshit. What they said was wrong but there is racists post on this board every day and not a peep out of you.
mind your own self, I'll mind mine talk about sanctimonious jerk...man oh man

Last edited:
shun that station folks
links and tweets at site

SNIP:
Melissa Harris-Perry tweets apology to Romney family

posted at 10:01 am on December 31, 2013 by Ed Morrissey

It didn’t take long for Melissa Harris-Perry to reconsider her attempt to ridicule Mitt Romney by using his black grandchild as a target during her segment on MSNBC yesterday. While some of her contributors attempted to defend the segment as fair game because the real target is Mitt Romney — who has retired from politics since the 2012 election, it should be noted — their salesmanship was singularly lacking, especially with former CNN reporter Roland Martin:

From the other side of the political spectrum, Sarah Palin blasted Harris-Perry and MSNBC in a Facebook post this morning:

The LSM’s pursuit of “shock ratings” is unreal. Governor Mitt Romney ran for higher office with what I believe is a servant’s heart. He was saddled with some sup-par campaign tactics. That does not make him a bad person nor does it open his children or grandchildren to attacks over a year after the fact. This latest attack from the Left is despicable.

Leftist media hounds are not expressing an opinion with this attack; they are expressing a prejudice that would never be accepted if it came from anyone else but the lib media.

You really need a conscience, yellow journalists. May your 2014 New Year’s Resolution be to find one.

And once again, one has to demand answers from MSNBC’s editors and producers. Clearly, this wasn’t an off-the-cuff segment, but a planned discussion centering on a black infant sitting on Mitt Romney’s lap. This is the best MSNBC can do with its time? Between this segment and the Joy Reid Christmas tree embarrassment (that one targeting Palin, who’s also not in office or running for one), the channel’s executives should be too ashamed to show their faces at the New Year’s Eve parties tonight. What’s next, finding something to make fun of Bob Dole?

Anyway, Harris-Perry threw in the towel this morning:

ALL of it here
Melissa Harris-Perry tweets apology to Romney family « Hot Air

Last edited:
And once again, one has to demand answers from MSNBC’s editors and producers. Clearly, this wasn’t an off-the-cuff segment, but a planned discussion centering on a black infant sitting on Mitt Romney’s lap.

And that is what I was saying when Martin Bashir was forced to resign. He was clearly reading comments off a teleprompter. That means others read the comments ahead of time and let them air.

MSNBC's problem isn't their hosts...it's their producers who are not being held accountable at all. They should apologize for Romney and Palin and Harris-Perry and Bashir.

Another thoughtless echo from the resident deranged parrot.

As for the rest of the echo chamber, above, consider the definition of racism:

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Only in your heart do you know if you are a racist. And only by the words or actions can another tell if a person is a racist.

From the FBI:

Hate Crime—Overview

Investigating hate crime is the number one priority of our Civil Rights Program. Why? Not only because hate crime has a devastating impact on families and communities, but also because groups that preach hatred and intolerance plant the seeds of terrorism here in our country.

Defining a Hate Crime

A hate crime is a traditional offense like murder, arson, or vandalism with an added element of bias. For the purposes of collecting statistics, Congress has defined a hate crime as a “criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, ethnic origin or sexual orientation.” Hate itself is not a crime—and the FBI is mindful of protecting freedom of speech and other civil liberties.

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Only in your heart do you know if you are a racist. And only by the words or actions can another tell if a person is a racist.

From the FBI:

Hate Crime—Overview

Investigating hate crime is the number one priority of our Civil Rights Program. Why? Not only because hate crime has a devastating impact on families and communities, but also because groups that preach hatred and intolerance plant the seeds of terrorism here in our country.

Defining a Hate Crime

A hate crime is a traditional offense like murder, arson, or vandalism with an added element of bias. For the purposes of collecting statistics, Congress has defined a hate crime as a “criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, ethnic origin or sexual orientation.” Hate itself is not a crime—and the FBI is mindful of protecting freedom of speech and other civil liberties.

Nice Wry. Quibbling over semantics and not commenting on what MHP did.

I agree that MHP is not a racist. The word "racist" is over-used on the right as well as on the left. MHP is a race-hustler and a hater. She should know better. She is highly educated. But she lazily falls back on cheap shots which she thinks qualify as cleverness. Fits right in with MSNBC.

From the FBI:

Hate Crime—Overview

Defining a Hate Crime

I accept the definition of racist. Now, define bigot.

From the FBI:

Hate Crime—Overview

Defining a Hate Crime

I agree that MHP is not a racist. The word "racist" is over-used on the right as well as on the left. MHP is a race-hustler and a hater. She should know better. She is highly educated. But she lazily falls back on cheap shots which she thinks qualify as cleverness. Fits right in with MSNBC.

that's all he has not just for me either
I finally put him on ignore couldn't stomach his hatful dribble about the people on the board

Last edited:

From the FBI:

Hate Crime—Overview

Defining a Hate Crime

Yep, MHP is not a racist. I can't walk in the shoes of MHP nor do I believe she is a hater. But only she knows, as I suggested above; one incident is hardly proof. Her apology seems sincere, so why the big deal? As you suggested and to which I agree the word "racist" is over-used and sadly (on this forum) incorrectly. "Quibbling over semantics" was not my intent; clarity was.

Maybe if more of us watched PBS or listened to NPR we could discern the difference between intelligence discussions and news as opposed to editorials. Fox and MSNBC are the latter.

Last edited:

From the FBI:

Hate Crime—Overview

Defining a Hate Crime

Yep, MHP is not a racist. I can't walk in the shoes of MHP nor do I believe she is a hater. But only she knows, as I suggested above; one incident is hardly proof. Her apology seems sincerer, so why the big deal? As you suggested and to which I agree the word "racist" is over-used and sadly (on this forum) incorrectly. "Quibbling over semantics" was not my intent; clarity was.

Maybe if more of us watched PBS or listened to NPR we could discern the difference between intelligence discussions and news and editorial. Fox and MSNBC are the latter.

It's not just one incident.

get a clue on that station people

Bashir a few weeks ago, this hateful display this week

and we see the long winded excuses coming out for it..zzz

MHP may be an equal opportunity offender. She had a go at Oprah over the purse.

I don't know her whole repertoire. I don't watch MSNBC (or Fox) so I only hear about the stuff which makes waves in my sphere.

MHP has made race-baiting waves before -- like with her long prepared piece which made "Obamacare" out to be the new n-word. But as I googled to find that story, I also found some good things about her.

So :dunno:

And shockingly (not) Marc Hill doesn't think it is racist.
Let's imagine if the Obama's adopted a white child and this was Fox News and the people said what these clowns did. Holy Shit...there would be at least 25 threads on this forum right now, all of the other networks would be clamoring over each other at the grand opportunity to show "Fox News true colors"..we would be hearing for apology demands everywhere.
But it is MSNBC, not Fox...nothing to see here.
Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Let's imagine if the Obama's adopted a white child and this was Fox News and the people said what these clowns did. Holy Shit...there would be at least 25 threads on this forum right now, all of the other networks would be clamoring over each other at the grand opportunity to show "Fox News true colors"..we would be hearing for apology demands everywhere.

If Obama adopted a white child, Republicans wouldn't need to say anything.

MSNBC would have shows full of made-up comments in anticipation of what Republicans were going to say, and then lefties would pretend for years that Republicans actually said it. Rush would probably feed the frenzy by making fun of what the left was saying and then the left would pretend it all started with him.

If Obama adopted a white child, Republicans wouldn't need to say anything.

MSNBC would have shows full of made-up comments in anticipation of what Republicans were going to say, and then lefties would pretend for years that Republicans actually said it. Rush would probably feed the frenzy by making fun of what the left was saying and then the left would pretend it all started with him.

lol, you have them down to tee:lol:
they are pretty predictable..

Racism to them is using an Obama mask for a comedy skit at a rodeo

but nothing racist about this lowlife woman making fun of a black child in a white family

I see, here is an example of race baiting, now I know what it means:

Dirty Tricks, South Carolina and John McCain | The Nation

From the link:

"Eight years ago this month, John McCain took the New Hampshire primary and was favored to win in South Carolina. Had he succeeded, he would likely have thwarted the presidential aspirations of George W. Bush and become the Republican nominee. But Bush strategist Karl Rove came to the rescue with a vicious smear tactic.

"Rove invented a uniquely injurious fiction for his operatives to circulate via a phony poll. Voters were asked, "Would you be more or less likely to vote for John McCain...if you knew he had fathered an illegitimate black child?" This was no random slur. McCain was at the time campaigning with his dark-skinned daughter, Bridget, adopted from Bangladesh."

So, I guess we can presume the State of South Carolina has a majority of racists, since painting with such a broad brush represent the 'truth' on this thread.

Forum List

Back