Zone1 Racism Simplified

I don't have any racism. Real racism is the belief that you are superior due to your race, not what you said. My life has been impacted by the racism I face, calling out that racism or cvonsidering the possibility of racism in situations is not racism.

So you guo say what you said to me to whites here who think that if wwe speak out against the rscism we see that they will become more racist and quit making up fake definitions of racism.

That is racial supremacism, racism at it's core is seeing everything through the lens and prism of race.

Evidently it has impacted your ability to spell properly, or at least care about spelling properly.

If you look at your life and the world primarily through the lens of race, you are a racist.

That is racial supremacism, racism at it's core is seeing everything through the lens and prism of race.

Evidently it has impacted your ability to spell properly, or at least care about spelling properly.

If you look at your life and the world primarily through the lens of race, you are a racist.

Again what you say is not racism. And that's just the way it is.

Playing grammar nazi is weak.

Racism is defined and it's not defined by you, nor is your opinion close to the definition.

Again what you say is not racism. And that's just the way it is.

And you saying you aren't a racist is just delusion.

Racial supremacism is a form of racism, but not the only one.

And you saying you aren't a racist is just delusion.

Racial supremacism is a form of racism, but not the only one.
No, it's a fact.

There is only one form of racism. What you call racism is racial gaslighting hoping to tone police or shut up people of color who call out or detail the impact of racist public policy and overall white racism. Very few, if any people of color define racism as you do, or claim what you and primarily right wing whites do.

No, it's a fact.

There is only one form of racism. What you call racism is racial gaslighting hoping to tone police or shut up people of color who call out or detail the impact of racist public policy and overall white racism. Very few, if any people of color define racism as you do, or claim what you and primarily right wing whites do.

There are many forms of racism, from soft racism, i.e. the human base emotion of fear of other, to looking at everything in the context of race, to racial separatism, to racial supremacism, racial nationalism, and finally racial based extermination.

You just want to be able to say "I'm not a racist" when you clearly are one. Race is everything to you, it defines you, defines your views, and defines your responses to other's views.

Marty,

Let me show you the fallacy of your belief.

When a black person is stopped by a white cop, we must consider how we make every move or response or we could die. So if we don't consider race and do not keep our hand at 10 and 2 o'clock on the steering wheel, or we don't consider racism and not tell the police we are reaching into the glove compartment for the paperwork they ask for, we are dead and people like you talk about us reaching into the glove compartment for a gun. So for us to consider racism here makes us racist according to you.

Finally, your attempt at a definition like that one is dumb given that we are in a section of a forum that is about race. Now, what do you want discussed here? Backgammon?

You don't say squat to whites here who post what is defined in all dictionaries as racism. So you have nothing to discuss with me but the thread topic. The OP is not racism simplified. It's white victimhood that has it's roots in white fragility as defined by Dr. Robin DeAngelo.

Marty,

Let me show you the fallacy of your belief.

When a black person is stopped by a white cop, we must consider how we make every move or response or we could die. So if we don't consider race and do not keep our hand at 10 and 2 o'clock on the steering wheel, or we don't consider racism and not tell the police we are reaching into the glove compartment for the paperwork they ask for, we are dead and people like you talk about us reaching into the glove compartment for a gun. So for us to consider racism here makes us racist according to you.

Finally, your attempt at a definition like that one is dumb given that we are in a section of a forum that is about race. Now, what do you want discussed here? Backgammon?

You don't say squat to whites here who post what is defined in all dictionaries as racism. So you have nothing to discuss with me but the thread topic. The OP is not racism simplified. It's white victimhood that has it's roots in white fragility as defined by Dr. Robin DeAngelo.

That is a gross generalization, not every cop does that. What about the black cops?

I am responding to your post, nothing more.

Again with bringing race into something, no matter what the topic is.

Basic racism.

There are many forms of racism, from soft racism, i.e. the human base emotion of fear of other, to looking at everything in the context of race, to racial separatism, to racial supremacism, racial nationalism, and finally racial based extermination.

You just want to be able to say "I'm not a racist" when you clearly are one. Race is everything to you, it defines you, defines your views, and defines your responses to other's views.
I say I am not a racist because I'm not. Again, your opinion on racism is inaccurate and incorrect. You don't say this garbage to whites. Simply put, you have a problem.

That is a gross generalization, not every cop does that. What about the black cops?

I am responding to your post, nothing more.

Again with bringing race into something, no matter what the topic is.

Basic racism.
No, it is not a generalization and these are precautions we must take.

We are in the race and racism section.

So race will be discussed.

Again, you don't say this to whites, so it's apparent what your problem is.

I say I am not a racist because I'm not. Again, your opinion on racism is inaccurate and incorrect. You don't say this garbage to whites. Simply put, you have a problem.

you are despite your claims.

You see everything through the lens of race. It's your White Whale (damn that's kind of apt to my point)

No, it is not a generalization and these are precautions we must take.

We are in the race and racism section.

So race will be discussed.

Again, you don't say this to whites, so it's apparent what your problem is.

Again, it's about race when a black cop pulls you over?

We are discussing, you are the one denying your racism.

Why bring up others when we are discussing your issues with race?

Again, it's about race when a black cop pulls you over?

We are discussing, you are the one denying your racism.

Why bring up others when we are discussing your issues with race?
I don't have amy issues with race other than with whites who try redefining racism to deny their problem. We are in the race and racism section, whites here post real legitimate racism. You say nothing, so I point out your hypocrisy. I have stated way too many times that not all whites are racists, I have specifically named a section of the white community that exhibits the behavior, so you are just running your mouth with some silly junk based on your own problem with the discomfort you are made to feel when people of color are honest about the issue of race.

Funny how there are white people here who agree with me. If what I said was so racist, they would be on me also. So this is not about me being a racist. You have a problem and in 2022 we aren't going to shut up because you don't like hearing it.

I don't have amy issues with race other than with whites who try redefining racism to deny their problem. We are in the race and racism section, whites here post real legitimate racism. You say nothing, so I point out your hypocrisy. I have stated way too many times that not all whites are racists, I have specifically named a section of the white community that exhibits the behavior, so you are just running your mouth with some silly junk based on your own problem with the discomfort you are made to feel when people of color are honest about the issue of race.

Funny how there are white people here who agree with me. If what I said was so racist, they would be on me also. So this is not about me being a racist. You have a problem and in 2022 we aren't going to shut up because you don't like hearing it.

Your first sentence shows you have issues with race. It's all you think or comment about.

Progressives should be the last people to complain about being "shut up", since it's your side that tries to silence the opposition, not us.

The problem with the term "racism" is that the childish people who express the most obvious and extreme levels of hatred towards other races define it in a way so that it cannot possibly apply to themselves.

I can almost understand how the haters can employ this ruse as it absolves themselves of any responsibility to grow the fuck up, but a good percentage of self-hating targets of this hatred have also adopted this silly ploy. In fact, in order to embrace woke orthodoxy, a person HAS to embrace the double standard.

So condemning racism makes people embrace racism. So we are simply supposed to take the daily rants we see from whites here and be quiet.

LOL!

This is 2022. That won't be happening.
Since when do you live in the year 2022? The majority of your rants are about things that happened centuries ago and/or that no longer exists.

I don't have any racism. Real racism is the belief that you are superior due to your race, not what you said. My life has been impacted by the racism I face, calling out that racism or cvonsidering the possibility of racism in situations is not racism.

So you guo say what you said to me to whites here who think that if wwe speak out against the rscism we see that they will become more racist and quit making up fake definitions of racism.
You constantly call white posters racists, which few, if any, believe they are superior. Whereas, you continually express that you are smarter and more successful, the equivalent of thinking you are superior.

You constantly call white posters racists, which few, if any, believe they are superior. Whereas, you continually express that you are smarter and more successful, the equivalent of thinking you are superior.

I’ll give you an example of IM2’s racism and hypocrisy.

A couple of years ago I entered a discussion here about black racism. I related a story of an incident that happened to me where a black man spit on me because he thought I was picking on him and another black coworker (I was not).

Keep in mind that I was relatively new to the forum at the time and that before this particular discussion, IM2 and I had never interacted before. So what is his initial response? He accused me of concocting the story.

Having not interacted with me before and not knowing me from Adam, there is one reason and one reason only that he thought I lied: because I’m white.

But wait, there’s more. In spite of his racism-is-thinking-your-race-is-superior-and-only-those-with-power-and-authority-can-be-racist bullshit, he called me a racist some time later in another discussion despite my never having said a fucking thing to even imply such a thing and in spite of the fact that I have no power or authority over him.

I pressed him on this and asked why he thought I was racist. “Because of things you’ve said” which, of course, means precisely squat.

He has of course put me on ignore since then because I always called him on his bullshit.

In fact, if you or someone else quotes this post and he sees it, I know exactly what his response will be; the same as all his responses in the past when he saw my post quoted by someone else:

“Ghost just needs to shut the fuck up.”

This guy is a broken record.

I’ll give you an example of IM2’s racism and hypocrisy.

A couple of years ago I entered a discussion here about black racism. I related a story of an incident that happened to me where a black man spit on me because he thought I was picking on him and another black coworker (I was not).

Keep in mind that I was relatively new to the forum at the time and that before this particular discussion, IM2 and I had never interacted before. So what is his initial response? He accused me of concocting the story.

Having not interacted with me before and not knowing me from Adam, there is one reason and one reason only that he thought I lied: because I’m white.

But wait, there’s more. In spite of his racism-is-thinking-your-race-is-superior-and-only-those-with-power-and-authority-can-be-racist bullshit, he called me a racist some time later in another discussion despite my never having said a fucking thing to even imply such a thing and in spite of the fact that I have no power or authority over him.

I pressed him on this and asked why he thought I was racist. “Because of things you’ve said” which, of course, means precisely squat.

He has of course put me on ignore since then because I always called him on his bullshit.

In fact, if you or someone else quotes this post and he sees it, I know exactly what his response will be; the same as all his responses in the past when he saw my post quoted by someone else:

“Ghost just needs to shut the fuck up.”

This guy is a broken record.
Lol he has done the same to me and others.

Forum List

Back