Racist Clippers Owner Caught on Tape

he sounds insane. he doesn't care if she sleeps with black people, but he cares if she instagrams with them....:lol:

if he's a Democrat he'll probably be ok and I doubt we'll get the uproar we did with the citizen Bundy...we'll have to see if the NYslimes prints it...any bets they will?

Shut up you lowly schwarze. Donald Sterling is a good mensch.

By the way elijah muhammad, your anti-semitism is showing, and showing why we must always worry about another Shoah. You ought to be more grateful of everything the jews have given you coloreds. If it wasn't for him paying these overgrown children to put a ball in a hoop, half these youths would be in the California penal system. He is a great humanitarian and a light to all nations.

Last edited:
A liberal shows liberals what real racism is.

But Magic Johson! How could anyone not like Magic Johnson? He's a black Mitt Romney!

This clown has a girlfriend that is mexican and black but he is upset she likes Black people. The hits just keep on coming. :lol:

Clippers owner Donald Sterling makes racist comments | Extra Mustard - SI.com

To me, after listening to the whole audio recording...it sounds like the GF is trying to lead him into saying something. His issue doesn't seem to be the race of the people in the Instagram images, but rather what people are saying to him after seeing the pictures. Probably his golf buddies teasing him about not being able to please his woman and other dumb remarks. That's just my observation. She keeps trying to lead him into saying he hates black people, and he denies it and then gets more frustrated. My guess is this will end with the GF being charged for extortion or something.

this gets so frikken old and boring

Everyone has some racism and predigested in them

so shoot that high mighty horse you all own...

it's pathetic

This clown has a girlfriend that is mexican and black but he is upset she likes Black people. The hits just keep on coming. :lol:

Clippers owner Donald Sterling makes racist comments | Extra Mustard - SI.com

To me, after listening to the whole audio recording...it sounds like the GF is trying to lead him into saying something. His issue doesn't seem to be the race of the people in the Instagram images, but rather what people are saying to him after seeing the pictures. Probably his golf buddies teasing him about not being able to please his woman and other dumb remarks. That's just my observation. She keeps trying to lead him into saying he hates black people, and he denies it and then gets more frustrated. My guess is this will end with the GF being charged for extortion or something.

That was my impression also. I didn't understand what the reporter was saying about 'girlfriend involved in a lawsuit'---and a lot more. Something about---'You won't get away with this'---comment made by GF.

I apologize for my lack of sensitivity- but my initial reaction was --'Here we go again---racism'----which is of course wrong and reprehensible but--the reaction---'Drop everything--a racist remark has been made'---that gets old.

This time I hope the remark was taken out of context and if there were complex motives they are exposed and consequences are imposed.

If the guy is so racist, why is he having sex with a black girl?

The way this story is playing out, the ending is almost too easy to predict. She will go to jail for embezzlement, and he will be forced to sell the Clippers. Watch and see...

The girlfriend is a good looking slut, that's for sure. Wait, don't we call one who screws for money a whore?

Yes she is very good looking...and your characterization as a slut and whore out for money is fair. She's been caught allegedly embezzling money from his businesses so yeah, a whore she seems to be.

The girlfriend is a good looking slut, that's for sure. Wait, don't we call one who screws for money a whore?

Yes she is very good looking...and your characterization as a slut and whore out for money is fair. She's been caught allegedly embezzling money from his businesses so yeah, a whore she seems to be.

Does that make this guy a whore, too?

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Reports: GOP campaign treasurer embezzled up to $1 million[/FONT]

Does that make this guy a whore, too?

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Reports: GOP campaign treasurer embezzled up to $1 million[/FONT]
No, just a criminal. Ms. Satarino or whatever her name is, is a slut and gold digger. And a criminal.

Forum List

Back