Racist Obama privately pushing former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick to run for president

No, but my comment was in response to another poster saying that we wouldn't have another black president for the next 2000 years. Also, I don't think avoiding a black president is making the nation work better. ;)

Yeah, I think most of that time estimate was hyperbole on the posters part, obviously, but I think the welding of the black community to a political ideology that is going straight to the ash heap of history will make another black President unlikely for a while.

But you never can tell.

That guy from Boston might take it in 2020, lol.

Here’s Who Obama Is Pushing To Run For President

DOES NOT HAVE A PRAYER.

We had a black president and he about destroyed this country.

Hey, the last half black, half Muslim, half Kenyan, know-nothing, do-nothing, black racist, anti-Semitic president never did do his job.

Obama likes him solely because he is black. The same person in white skin would not interest obama at all. He is a complete racist and hates white people vehemently.

You won't see another Black President for the next 2000 years ! Obama Killed that deal
You're an idiot
Destroyed ? How?
Everybody I know is doing great and the rest of the world loved Obama.
Only the white rubes hate him.
You do know America First was our WWII nazi group name.
No?

It's as though some people don't think there was a bad president until Obama. :lol:

Well, I think he was the worst in the post-WW2 era, but the Southern Democrats prior to the Civil War and the Republican corporate shills set a pretty low bar historically.

"If I had a Son" Obama is a big time racist who wished the machine had set him up with boys instead of girls. That dude acts more white than David Duke

-Geaux

Any little prick can make a girl.....but it takes a man to make a boy.

DOES NOT HAVE A PRAYER.

Hey, the last half black, half Muslim, half Kenyan, know-nothing, do-nothing, black racist, anti-Semitic president never did do his job.

Obama likes him solely because he is black. The same person in white skin would not interest obama at all. He is a complete racist and hates white people vehemently.

You won't see another Black President for the next 2000 years ! Obama Killed that deal
Sounds like you don't have my daughters brains who started a $150mm business. And her daughter who is in medical school.
You are right though, the hidden white supremist genes really are released now

Your daughter a started a $150mm business you say. What exactly is a $150mm business?

DOES NOT HAVE A PRAYER.

You're an idiot
Destroyed ? How?
Everybody I know is doing great and the rest of the world loved Obama.
Only the white rubes hate him.
You do know America First was our WWII nazi group name.
No?
--------------------------------------- all through mrobama everything i heard about you millenials is that a good portion of you hip hoppers were living in your MOMS basement and on your Dads insurance at 26 years of age . Plus i'd see you husband and wife or girl / boy friend teams working at Walmart or Mcdonalds . Both working at low wages so that you can buy disposable diapers for your little cretin kids . You guys are hilarious as you ride your skateboards home from work 3iron .

as casual observation it seems to me that mrobama has messed up blacks in the Presidency for a few years .
Apparenlty for those who only look to skin color.

It's as though some people don't think there was a bad president until Obama. :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------- sure , other bad Presidents i suppose but mrobama as well as being a bad president was an 'unamerican' traitorous and bad president . He worked purposely to hurt the USA Monte .

DOES NOT HAVE A PRAYER.

so you're being racist when you support white male candidates?

quiet, you Obama deranged loon.
It's racist to support white candidates BECAUSE they are white, but if that's not the reason, there's nothing wrong with it.

as casual observation it seems to me that mrobama has messed up blacks in the Presidency for a few years .

-------------------------------------------------------- sure , other bad Presidents i suppose but mrobama as well as being a bad president was an 'unamerican' traitorous and bad president . He worked purposely to hurt the USA Monte .

Sorry, I don't buy that. The idea that presidents or administrations want to hurt the country just doesn't make a lot of sense IMO. I mean, the politicians are going to be living here. :)

Sorry, I don't buy that. The idea that presidents or administrations want to hurt the country just doesn't make a lot of sense IMO. I mean, the politicians are going to be living here. :)
---------------------------------------------------- yeah right , mrobama has houses in chicago and hawaii , he is a hero in 'kenya' and was a 'boy scout ' in indonesia . Frenchies love him as well as most muslim countries . And last but not least , if he stays in the USA he just buys a huge lot or area and fences it off and protects it with taxpayer paid secret service and lethal private security Monte .

---------------------------------------------------- yeah right , mrobama has houses in chicago and hawaii , he is a hero in 'kenya' and was a 'boy scout ' in indonesia . Frenchies love him as well as most muslim countries . And last but not least , if he stays in the USA he just buys a huge lot or area and fences it off and protects it with taxpayer paid secret service and lethal private security Monte .

That still doesn't explain why he, or any other president, would be trying to harm the country.

No, I think that when people make such claims, it's really a matter of disagreeing with the policies promoted by that politician or administration.

plus , mrobama is full of cash , nothing is off limits for him as he gets on a jet and goes where he likes Monte .

That still doesn't explain why he, or any other president, would be trying to harm the country.

No, I think that when people make such claims, it's really a matter of disagreeing with the policies promoted by that politician or administration.
---------------------------- he is a traitorous racist cur Monte !!

---------------------------- he is a traitorous racist cur Monte !!

He was yet another politician. I can't speak to his supposed racism, but I don't recall anything he did that would fit the definition of treason. Of course, that word gets tossed about on this board quite a lot. I continue to believe that it is really based on partisanship and differences of opinion on policy.

Forum List

Back