Racist/privileged father upset with teachings about Racism

This rich white father pulled his daughter out of their $53,000/yr school because he was upset that the school was spending time and resources addressing racism.
I bet his daughter grows up being a racist bigot just like him.
It turns out the school doesn’t even want them anyways.
Bye bye assholes!

Nobody sane gives two fucks about what chicks with dicks think. Sorry weirdo.
Nobody sane gives a fraction of a fuck about what chicks with dicks believe.

Libturds, especially the deviant perverted psychologically warped demented faggots have no capacity to "think".

"As a little boy"?

You aren't even trying to fool anybody now.
So you’re saying that young boys and girls don’t ever struggle with their gender identity? That’s exactly what a Transphobe would say!

how would you explain all the new programs in public schools teaching young boys and girls about gender identity?

But you probably wouldn’t even read the article because the WaPo is “fake news” for “idiots” according to right wingers like you

So you’re saying that young boys and girls don’t ever struggle with their gender identity? That’s exactly what a Transphobe would say!

how would you explain all the new programs in public schools teaching young boys and girls about gender identity?

But you probably wouldn’t even read the article because the WaPo is “fake news” for “idiots” according to right wingers like you

No on their own. This is a new trend and it's because of them being influenced by sexual deviants and psycologically warped parents abusing their children just to get attention for themselves.

Everyone knows it, even sick demented faggots like the parasite in your avatar.

There is no such thing as a "Transphobe" either. No one has a fear of these sick queers, just a natural sense of repulsion. It's actually harmful to validate the mental illness, I realize you're just mocking these freaks of nature but it's detrimental to these victims of mental delusions, they need serious professional treatment and possibly medication rather than being coddled.

This rich white father pulled his daughter out of their $53,000/yr school because he was upset that the school was spending time and resources addressing racism.
Bye bye assholes!

Bye bye assholes!
It was a Jewish family !! Why should he pay that kind of $$ to have his daughter indoctrinated
Expect a big Jewish lawsuit $$$$

"As a little boy"?

You aren't even trying to fool anybody now.

You're mentally ill.

Once again, it's time for the game "lets see what utterly retarded leftist will agree with me".

It gets old after a while.
Once again here’s Mr Transphobe pretending to be a leftist and spamming my thread.
Just come out of the closet. I know you’re a trumptard
So, whose sock are you and why hasn't this place dealt with you yet?
This place is a mostly accepting place when it comes to diversity. Usually (99.9% of the time) the bigots and racists are in the right. You are an anomaly. It’s shocking to see so much hatred from someone who considers themselves on the left.
I hope you feel ashamed and sorry for yourself. I doubt you do, because you seem to lack any feelings
YOU are the bigot for denigrating and HATING the father that is protecting his kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Protections And Endowments Are Distinct Categories Of Wrights "

* Slander And Libel Against Free Dissociation *

Bye bye assholes!
The term racism must include violence targeted because of race that does not include a legitimate self defense .

The left considers the free association article in the self ownership element of individualism to be violence when individuals choose to freely dissociate themselves from others .

The authoritarian left is pushing anti-racist racism to invoke self deprecation , conciliation and abdication to being forced into giving others unrelated with themselves a bias for greater advantage .

In a sane world, part of parenting and "education" is the socialization of children. They are taught the appropriate roles for the TWO genders, and how to comport oneself as a young man or woman. The rejection of this basic principle of CIVILIZATION is the entire cause of the current brouhaha.

Leftists are evil.

....The term racism must include violence ..... .

NO, it must not. Definitions are not decreed by numb-skull dilettantes on the internet. No matter how many times you repeat yourself, you are NOT the arbiter of semantics, brainless.

" Disingenuous Imbecilic Idealism On Some Goofy Rant "

* Nice Trying Scat Man *

NO, it must not. Definitions are not decreed by numb-skull dilettantes on the internet. No matter how many times you repeat yourself, you are NOT the arbiter of semantics, brainless.

:lmao: Do you think that quoting yourself adds credence, dumbass? :lmao:

" Town Crier Hoping Bull Shit Anti-Racist Racist Idiocy Will Continue To Prevail "

* Fecal Flaying Faking Credibility In Open Range *'

:lmao: Do you think that quoting yourself adds credence, dumbass? :lmao:
It is your ilk which seek to persuade ignorance , as if the idiocy of such opinions as yours has any merit against my own .

You pretend to speak as a single voice of a more compelling argument but are failing .

.....such opinions as yours have any merit against my own .
..... .

I'm not advocating an opinion other than that your juvenile, nitwit attempts at semantics continue to fail no matter how many times you repeat them. I'm just talking about the English language, with which you seem very unfamiliar. I, on the other hand, am not unfamiliar with the English language. You continue to paint yourself as a pretender and a buffoon.

Go ahead, reach for your thesaurus again. It is no substitute for an education or an ounce of gray matter.

Last edited:
" Plenty More To Follow "

* Making The Best Of A Retarded Situation *

I'm not advocating an opinion ...

You must be feeling lowly today and in need of some validation by petty bickering with your betters .

Thanks just the same for the bump and opportunity to promote more compelling agendas .

Forum List

Back