Racist Republican Redistricting Plan

Snookie

Groovy Dude
Jan 24, 2013
virginia
A big fail for the racist redistricting plan in Texas.:eusa_angel:

Daily Kos: TX State Sen. Wendy Davis Wins Lawsuit Against Racist GOP Redistricting Plan

Abbott advised the Legislature to configure and adopt redistricting plans that the federal courts ruled to be in violation of the US Voting Rights Act. Two of the three redistricting plans were ruled to be drawn with discriminatory intent. Abbott has spent millions of dollars in Texas taxpayer funds to unsuccessfully defend redistricting plans that were unfair and illegal. Abbott’s actions go beyond partisanship to illustrate profound incompetence and open hostility to Hispanics, African Americans and other fair-minded Texans.

Last edited:
A big fail for the racist redistricting plan in Texas.:eusa_angel:

Daily Kos: TX State Sen. Wendy Davis Wins Lawsuit Against Racist GOP Redistricting Plan

Abbott advised the Legislature to configure and adopt redistricting plans that the federal courts ruled to be in violation of the US Voting Rights Act. Two of the three redistricting plans were ruled to be drawn with discriminatory intent. Abbott has spent millions of dollars in Texas taxpayer funds to unsuccessfully defend redistricting plans that were unfair and illegal. Abbott’s actions go beyond partisanship to illustrate profound incompetence and open hostility to Hispanics, African Americans and other fair-minded Texans.

That is their favorite scheme. They're worthless and sneaky and don't want to work for votes. This districting nonsense is right up their alley.

You criticize Republicans as racists yet you honor a racist in your avatar?

Les Gold is a flaming racist and so are his son and daughter. Have you ever watched their show and how they treat and talk about their black customers? They disgust me.

Immie

Les Gold is a flaming racist and so are his son and daughter. Have you ever watched their show and how they treat and talk about their black customers? They disgust me.

Immie
I have never heard them mention a person's ethnicity.

Strawman.

Redistricting is done by both parties on a regular basis. The majority party draws the district lines, and they ALWAYS do it in a way that will maximize their chances of reelection. This thread is nothing more than race baiting.

Last edited:
Redistricting is done by both parties on a regular basis. The majority party draws the district lines, and they ALWAYS do it in a way that will maximize their chances of reelection. This is nothing more than race baiting.
Your comment is quite racist.:eek:

Redistricting is done by both parties on a regular basis. The majority party draws the district lines, and they ALWAYS do it in a way that will maximize their chances of reelection. This thread is nothing more than race baiting.

It was one of Tom Delay's favorite tools. Right up there with one of his other favorite tools, Denny Hastert.

1364992118471.jpg

Immie
I have never heard them mention a person's ethnicity.

Strawman.

They don't have to mention the ethnicity. Of course, they don't mention the race, but the only customers they talk about in that manner just happen to be black. It doesn't take a genius to figure out they are damned racists.

Immie

Republicans will do their utmost best to gerrymander Congressional districts so that the MOST democrats live in Democrat districts without breaking the 250,000 barrier and only a small number live in Republican districts.

they want a total lock on their seats.

screw democracy, is their mantra.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back