Radical environmentalist pleads guilty to arson in Western fires

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Here you go rightists... a gift from kidrocks. Just want to express my disgust for extremists be them from the right or left. Enjoy!

Radical environmentalist pleads guilty to arson in Western fires - U.S. News

In an extensive interview with NBC News when Rubin surrendered a year ago, Brent Smith, director of the Terrorism Research Center at University of Arkansas, said members were recruited after having proved themselves through extreme acts of environmental activism. They came from various walks of life: hippies, leftists, anarchists, some with criminal backgrounds, others with college degrees.

The left in action.

They are only fighting glibal warming for the benefit of the world.

Here you go rightists... a gift from kidrocks. Just want to express my disgust for extremists be them from the right or left. Enjoy!

In an extensive interview with NBC News when Rubin surrendered a year ago, Brent Smith, director of the Terrorism Research Center at University of Arkansas, said members were recruited after having proved themselves through extreme acts of environmental activism. They came from various walks of life: hippies, leftists, anarchists, some with criminal backgrounds, others with college degrees.

I know you want to link this to the Tea Party somehow, the only problem is the tea party does not condone criminal activity.

here you go rightists... A gift from kidrocks. Just want to express my disgust for extremists be them from the right or left. Enjoy!

radical environmentalist pleads guilty to arson in western fires - u.s. News

in an extensive interview with nbc news when rubin surrendered a year ago, brent smith, director of the terrorism research center at university of arkansas, said members were recruited after having proved themselves through extreme acts of environmental activism. They came from various walks of life: Hippies, leftists, anarchists, some with criminal backgrounds, others with college degrees.

i know you want to link this to the tea party somehow, the only problem is the tea party does not condone criminal activity.

boo!

This group sounds like the Charles Manson family in the 60's, totally nuts. Not only did they murder numerous wildlife, they destroyed homes, life's, and land.

here you go rightists... A gift from kidrocks. Just want to express my disgust for extremists be them from the right or left. Enjoy!

radical environmentalist pleads guilty to arson in western fires - u.s. News

i know you want to link this to the tea party somehow, the only problem is the tea party does not condone criminal activity.

boo!

disappointed I figured out what you were going for? Poor troll.

This is just typical behavior for lefties - no difference than Obama holding a gun to the nation's head by refusing to negotiate when you think about it.

I fought forest fires when I worked for the Forest Service, and it is always a chancy situation. Anyone that starts a fire purposely should be charged with murder one, and those like that careless hunter that started the big fire in California, if someone dies fighting the fire should be charged with negligent homocide.

There is simply no excuse for that kind of thing.

I fought forest fires when I worked for the Forest Service, and it is always a chancy situation. Anyone that starts a fire purposely should be charged with murder one, and those like that careless hunter that started the big fire in California, if someone dies fighting the fire should be charged with negligent homocide.

There is simply no excuse for that kind of thing.

Agreed, and thank you.

Forum List

Back