Radio Host Michael Savage Begs Trump To Stop WWIII...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
In this off the cuff interview Michael Savage begs Donald Trump to not plunge the world into another world war which may destroy life as we know it.

Savage got yanked off of tons of stations and never did hear what that was about ?

In this off the cuff interview Michael Savage begs Donald Trump to not plunge the world into another world war which may destroy life as we know it.

The evil fuck took a break from talking about his dumb dog?

Oh well, anyways, a broken clock is right twice a day. It's good of him to ask Trump to prevent WW3, but the fact is, Trump was always the candidate with the greatest odds of sending the world into WW3, and Savage helped install him.

Oh well, anyways, a broken clock is right twice a day. It's good of him to ask Trump to prevent WW3, but the fact is, Trump was always the candidate with the greatest odds of sending the world into WW3, and Savage helped install him.

Listen to the interview, then comment.

Sorry, but I will not give "infowars" even ONE click.

I've listened to enough of that nutjob. He's an enemy of the nation.

That's fine, but i do encourage you to listen to the interview.

I've listened to enough of that nutjob. He's an enemy of the nation.

Nah, that's wildly over-the-top. Try listening to the interview, and then commenting.

. He's an enemy of the nation.
In what way?

I refuse. And I don't give a fuck about what the mentally ill Michael Savage has to say about anything. The only thing that would pique my interest is if he gave explicit details about how he was planning on jumping off the golden gate bridge...then I'd listen.

Trump did stop WWIII. Faced with a man instead of a pansy the little fat guy didn't do anything. And we did not have to pay him off either.

Thank you President Trump.

In what way?

He supports most of the things that you support.

Trump did stop WWIII. Faced with a man instead of a pansy the little fat guy didn't do anything. And we did not have to pay him off either.

Thank you President Trump.

Let's see if you change your tune when the next nuclear test inevitably happens.

In what way?

He supports most of the things that you support.

I see you're anti-Semitic!

I refuse. And I don't give a fuck about what the mentally ill Michael Savage has to say about anything. The only thing that would pique my interest is if he gave explicit details about how he was planning on jumping off the golden gate bridge...then I'd listen.

I see you're anti-Semitic.

Michail Sewage is similar to Mock Levine, both scream at listeners who, apparently, like to get screamed at. These two people are bizarre whackjobs to say the least. That either can continue to have a radio show just shows how out there a segment of the crazy conservative population is. They will listen to ANYONE that shores up their weird beliefs and castigates anyone with other beliefs. Both of these men exhibit fascist tendencies.

Aw come on, give him a chance. Listen to the interview.

Forum List

Back