Radio Host Michael Savage Begs Trump To Stop WWIII...

What I have seen and heard of infowars was more than enough to put it in the ignore bin.

Having said that, I do hope Trump is aware of just what nukes do when they go off.

Michail Sewage is similar to Mock Levine, both scream at listeners who, apparently, like to get screamed at. These two people are bizarre whackjobs to say the least. That either can continue to have a radio show just shows how out there a segment of the crazy conservative population is. They will listen to ANYONE that shores up their weird beliefs and castigates anyone with other beliefs. Both of these men exhibit fascist tendencies.

Listen to the interview, and then comment. That way you'll be debating from a position of knowledge. Give him a listen.

What I have seen and heard of infowars was more than enough to put it in the ignore bin.

Having said that, I do hope Trump is aware of just what nukes do when they go off.
Oh Trump knows nuclear. Believe me.

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."
- Donald J. Trump; President (somehow) of the United States

In this off the cuff interview Michael Savage begs Donald Trump to not plunge the world into another world war which may destroy life as we know it.

It's not up to Trump. The Deep State needs the USA in perpetual, unwinnable war

It's an interesting interview. You should give it a listen. Don't close your mind.

In this off the cuff interview Michael Savage begs Donald Trump to not plunge the world into another world war which may destroy life as we know it.

It's not up to Trump. The Deep State needs the USA in perpetual, unwinnable war

Sadly, you are Spot On. It's so crazy that we're actually beginning to live Orwell's '1984.' What a brilliant man he was, huh? They used to enjoy ridiculing him as being 'Paranoid' & 'Delusional.'

But boy did he nail things. Just look at the increasing disturbing domestic surveillance on Citizens, and the numerous Endless Wars. They're wars with no victories or losses. They're just designed to go on forever. It really is pretty depressing.

Oh Trump knows nuclear. Believe me.

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."
- Donald J. Trump; President (somehow) of the United States

Holly shit, this guy is ill.

He is as retarded as Glen Beck.
Appears the retards are turning on each other. Think we could get Kim Jung Un to join a massive cage match? Who gets the Orange Wonder?

Trump is part of the Deep State: he is the President at the apex of the Deep State.

I don't know if he's paying attention, but Trump already did. He beat Hillary back in November.

Yes, we engaged, Doc1, you were rebutted carefully and logically, and now you moan. OK.

The evil fuck took a break from talking about his dumb dog?

Oh well, anyways, a broken clock is right twice a day. It's good of him to ask Trump to prevent WW3, but the fact is, Trump was always the candidate with the greatest odds of sending the world into WW3, and Savage helped install him.

Listen to the interview, then comment.
. He's an enemy of the nation.
In what way?
He supports most of the things that you support.
I see you're anti-Semitic!
How's your love of George Soros?

The evil fuck took a break from talking about his dumb dog?

Oh well, anyways, a broken clock is right twice a day. It's good of him to ask Trump to prevent WW3, but the fact is, Trump was always the candidate with the greatest odds of sending the world into WW3, and Savage helped install him.

Listen to the interview, then comment.

Sorry, but I will not give "infowars" even ONE click.

That's fine, but i do encourage you to listen to the interview.

I refuse. And I don't give a fuck about what the mentally ill Michael Savage has to say about anything. The only thing that would pique my interest is if he gave explicit details about how he was planning on jumping off the golden gate bridge...then I'd listen.

wouldnt work....they have suicide nets now.....

Forum List

Back