Raised taxes; did Amnesty; Reagan still cant get no love from loony Left!!

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Did you need anymore proof that many of the Left-wingers that post here are conflicted mental-cases??
i dont get it; here they are reminding people that Reagan "raised taxes 11 times" and did Amnesty. buth Reagan still cant get no love.
When our Marines were massacred by IRANIAN-supported suicide bombers Jimmy Carter enable by his support for the Ayatollah Khomeini, Reagan cut and ran; he didnt keep troops there....................still cant get no love from the Left

How is Reagan the "worst ever" according to many LWNJs here when he did so many things the Left admires???

redundancy is your style of expression..Duplicate threads are dead before you know it...
Reagan did not cut-n-run after the Marines were killed in Beirut...Caspar Weinberger the Sec. of Defense nixed the attack plan that Reagan had approved...
He also nixed a plan to bomb Iran in 1987 when the Iranians shot down a commercial airliner..

redundancy is your style of expression..Duplicate threads are dead before you know it...
Reagan did not cut-n-run after the Marines were killed in Beirut...Caspar Weinberger the Sec. of Defense nixed the attack plan that Reagan had approved...
He also nixed a plan to bomb Iran in 1987 when the Iranians shot down a commercial airliner..

who's Secretary of Defense nixed the idea???

i cant hear you idiot

your rebuttal to show Reagan didnt nix something is to note his appointed Sec-Def nixed the idea? and you want to whine others are being redundant??

really???

who's Secretary of Defense nixed the idea???

i cant hear you idiot

your rebuttal to show Reagan didnt nix something is to note his appointed Sec-Def nixed the idea? and you want to whine others are being redundant??

really???
Dig deeper....You're doing a good job...

Forum List

Back