🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ralph Drollinger, a far right Evan preacher in our Congress

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Ralph Drollinger, read about him, and now you know why T say no transsexuals in the military. From what I've read he is a racist, hateful man. I find the right wing Christians are mainly though. Money is their God.
No wonder the GOP is so messed up.

https://capmin.org/ (his website)

Ralph Drollinger

Ralph Drollinger, the founder of Capitol Ministries, says he leads a weekly Bible study with Cabinet members such as Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price and CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

Vice President Pence, who is a sponsor of the faith sessions, reportedly joins the group when his schedule allows.

" has uncompromising biblical tenacity and he has a loving tone about him that's not just a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal," Drollinger said in part. "And then fourthly, he brings real value to the head of the nation."

Drollinger praised Attorney General Jeff Sessions who he said also attends the gathering, for quickly turning around and using the lessons of the weekly session.

"He'll go out the same day I teach him something and I'll see him do it on camera and I just think, 'Wow, these guys are faithful, available and teachable and they're at Bible study every week they're in town,' " Drollinger told CBN, referring to Sessions.

Report: Trump Cabinet members attend weekly Bible study

Ralph Drollinger, read about him, and now you know why T say no transsexuals in the military. From what I've read he is a racist, hateful man. I find the right wing Christians are mainly though. Money is their God.

Ralph Drollinger

Ralph Drollinger, the founder of Capitol Ministries, says he leads a weekly Bible study with Cabinet members such as Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price and CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

Vice President Pence, who is a sponsor of the faith sessions, reportedly joins the group when his schedule allows.

" has uncompromising biblical tenacity and he has a loving tone about him that's not just a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal," Drollinger said in part. "And then fourthly, he brings real value to the head of the nation."

Drollinger praised Attorney General Jeff Sessions who he said also attends the gathering, for quickly turning around and using the lessons of the weekly session.

"He'll go out the same day I teach him something and I'll see him do it on camera and I just think, 'Wow, these guys are faithful, available and teachable and they're at Bible study every week they're in town,' " Drollinger told CBN, referring to Sessions.

I missed it. where is the evidence that the person 'Drollinger' is a racist avaricious bastard?

Ralph Drollinger

I missed it. where is the evidence that the person 'Drollinger' is a racist avaricious bastard?

Google him, and read yourself.

I've read the link. Where's the racism, hate and worship of money, exactly? Penelope, you made the accusation. Show us the proof.

I've read the link. Where's the racism, hate and worship of money, exactly? Penelope, you made the accusation. Show us the proof.

Can you google, can your read, google yourself. There are many articles on this nutcase.

Ralph Drollinger

Google him, and read yourself.

Learn a bit about the use of the COMMA. Google him and read, yourself.

From what I've read he is a racist, hateful man.

I've read many articles on him and even some of his sermons. Its up to you to come to your own conclusion.

In Op, I should of wrote instead of From what I've read he is a racist, hateful man.

From what I've read I believe he is a very racist and hateful man.

In Op, I should of wrote instead of From what I've read he is a racist, hateful man.

Thanks for sharing. Alas, you've given us no reason to believe what you believe.

Can you google, can your read, google yourself. There are many articles on this nutcase.
I can google. Tell me why I should put in the effort based only on your hysterical declaration that you think the guy is racist, etc? LOL

Must protect the sinners and outlaws at all costs!

Never the ones who follow God's goodness and righteousness.
Very Sad

From what I've read he is a racist, hateful man.

I've read many articles on him and even some of his sermons. Its up to you to come to your own conclusion.

humor her, humor her

Thanks for sharing. Alas, you've given us no reason to believe what you believe.

consider yourself lucky, out dear penny did not inform you of what EVERYONE KNOWS
WTF? If you know what she's talking about- how about you tell us? She obviously won't.

consider yourself lucky, out dear penny did not inform you of what EVERYONE KNOWS
WTF? If you know what she's talking about- how about you tell us? She obviously won't.

give her a chance--------she is VERY ACCOMODATING, intellectually. She WANTS to improve your
mind and perspective.

give her a chance--------she is VERY ACCOMODATING, intellectually. She WANTS to improve your
mind and perspective.
:disagree:

This is what I'm talking about , in my opinion he is a fruitcake!!

5. Via the Institution of the Church

Government needs to continue to provide religious freedom so that churches can flourish and multiply thereby creating church members who become the salt and light of society (Matt. 5:13-15), citizens who live in obedience to 1Timothy 5 (see page 1, column 1), men and women who take the initiative to provide for the poor and bereft both by themselves and through their initiation of not-for-profit ministries such as the Union Rescue Mission. It is the Institution of the Church that best cares for and rehabilitates people because of the compassion and power of the transforming Gospel of the truly salvific Jesus. Many poor people are poor because they have not been liberated from various besetting sins and addictions:

Something the power of the cross of Christ can accomplish! Such will curb poverty.

THESE ARE THE FIVE INDIRECT MEANS BY WHICH GOVERNMENT IS TO PLAY ITS MAIN ROLE RELATIVE TO HELPING THE POOR. SUSTAIN AND ENACT THESE BIBLICALLY-BASED POLICIES AND POVERTY WILL DECREASE.

Snip

The misunderstandings and supposed scriptural justifications for enormous government-based entitlement programs stem not from Christianity but from another misguided religion that markets itself using the same name. Outside the explicit ordinances of the Scriptures, it follows that direct governmental provisions of entitlements lead not to self-sufficiency but rather the ruin of both the individual recipient and the nation’s treasury.

Government entitlement programs have no basis in Scripture.

May God grant you, our nation’s leaders great wisdom to transition our policies to biblically-informed positions relative to best helping the poor and bereft — people whom you and I love and people whom God loves.

Entitlement Programs Viewed Through the Lens of Scripture

I am here to say I'm sick of so called preachers who voice their political views on society via using religion and all under the NOT FOR PROFIT banner. Tax exempt.

Now if Christianity is not a social theology, why should Churches be the ones to care for the poor???
Anyone?

Forum List

Back