Ralph Nader: "Nobody Is Paying Attention to My Progressive Agenda", says AOC is giving him the cold shoulder: "I stopped by twice in her office"

The dems are still pissed at him over Gore's loss.
When I was a precinct captain back in 2000 I was one of the voices who spoke to and voted against any association with him. I used to like him he did some good work on watching out for regular working folks but it became to where it stopped being about regular folks and all about him.

Ralph Nader? Ruined the 2000 election. Nope.
Here in Florida Gore lost some counties by just 7 votes. Nader got a small number of votes but if Nader was not on the ballot their votes would have gone to Gore who would have won the state and election.

I once said to my mother, when I was a boy, 'Mom we need a third political party.' She said to me, 'I'll settle for a second.' Ralph Nader.

Nader isn't a "third party." He's just as much of a leftist as any other leftist Democrat. He has no foreign policy, he's weak on defense, he's anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian, he supports the single-payer system of health care, he's open borders, he's a "green energy" advocate, and he wants to decriminalize drugs: Everything the radical left stands for.

Of course the radical left Democrats are going to give him the cold shoulder. The only thing he would do is siphon off some of their votes.

Nader is a "US imperialists are just as bad as Russia, and the USA should not support Ukraine" surrender-monkey. While he doesn't support Russia, Russia certainly appreciates his actions.

Nader is a "US imperialists are just as bad as Russia, and the USA should not support Ukraine" surrender-monkey. While he doesn't support Russia, Russia certainly appreciates his actions.

Well that's funny. You girls sure loved Biden's surrender to the Taliban, din't ya?

Forum List

Back