Ramadan as an official holiday?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
It is just a matter of time when Ramadan becomes official holiday in western world. Two - five - six years and Europa will celebrate it and punish those who disrespect it.The story below is just the beginning

CNN issues an “etiquette” guide for infidels on “how to behave” during Ramadan
RAMADAN, the holiest, yet the deadliest month of the Islamic calendar year, began a few days ago. If you’re not a Muslim, but have acquaintances who are, or have to work alongside Muslims everyday, there are things you must do and say to show respect for Islamic traditions as well as the religious sensibilities of your Muslim neighbors and colleagues.

Funny how we never seem to see “etiquette guides” for teaching Muslims how to behave around Christians

Within a decade Ramadan will become an official holiday in Europe, much like Christmas is now.

America will follow Europe's lead shortly there after. ..... :cool:

It is just a matter of time when Ramadan becomes official holiday in western world. Two - five - six years and Europa will celebrate it and punish those who disrespect it.The story below is just the beginning

RAMADAN, the holiest, yet the deadliest month of the Islamic calendar year, began a few days ago. If you’re not a Muslim, but have acquaintances who are, or have to work alongside Muslims everyday, there are things you must do and say to show respect for Islamic traditions as well as the religious sensibilities of your Muslim neighbors and colleagues.

Funny how we never seem to see “etiquette guides” for teaching Muslims how to behave around Christians

If you mean in America? Fuck You!

I'll eat 1/2 lb of bacon every day for Ramadan, how ya like that?

Pork Chops with mashed n gravy and green peas for dinner every night.

I'll eat 1/2 lb of bacon every day for Ramadan, how ya like that?

Pork Chops with mashed n gravy and green peas for dinner every night.
If you are not a Muslim.

You can eat anything you want during Ramadan.

No problem. .... :cool: ... :thup:

not in muslim countries------must you lie so INCESSANTLY?
Actually Irosie, you are the one who constantly makes up lies to further your bizarre hate agenda.. In reality you know very little about Islam and Muslims.

In muslim countries non muslims are not required to follow Islamic dietary laws during Ramadan or any other time. .... :cool:

Last edited:
not in muslim countries------must you lie so INCESSANTLY?
Actually Irosie, you are the one who constantly makes up lies to further your bizarre hate agenda.. In reality you know very little about Islam and Muslims.

In muslim countries non muslims are not required to follow Islamic dietary laws during Ramadan or any other time. .... :cool:

wrong again-----non muslims are in DEEP trouble in some shariah shit holes if they EAT IN PUBLIC during Ramadan.

that which is not actual LAW is not the only issue for
non muslims in shariah shit holes. Try to remember----
I have LOTS of relatives who survived the filth of islam

Non-muslims don't eat certain foods in public out of respect during the month of Ramadan in majority Islamic countries.

Irosie, I know that you like to toll threads that address issues involving Islam and muslims, and share your hateful perspective gleaned from your dubious family stories.

Thus it's not worth my time to debate you and counter your fantasy tales. .... :cool:

Non-muslims don't eat certain foods in public out of respect during the month of Ramadan in majority Islamic countries.

Irosie, I know that you like to toll threads that address issues involving Islam and muslims, and share your hateful perspective gleaned from your dubious family stories.

Thus it's not worth my time to debate you and counter your fantasy tales. .... :cool:

Sunni is stumped again-----even hindu enslaved workers---
living in some OIL EMIRATE "countries" cannot eat publically
in shariah shit-holes. and ALL CURRY HOUSES----must
remain closed during ramadingdong. Those shit-holes that
depend on tourism are exceptions ----of course. One can even
get alcohol in DUBAI-----

Last edited:
-----even hindu enslaved workers---
living in OIL EMIRATE "countries" cannot eat publically
remain closed during ramadingdong

...........................:link:.............................

-----even hindu enslaved workers---
living in OIL EMIRATE "countries" cannot eat publically
remain closed during ramadingdong

...........................:link:.............................

me----my son was anchored over there during ramadingdong. The enslaved hindus told him---
but did offer him and his mates some ILLICIT
samosas-------for secret consumption-----the boys
did not want to get the poor guy in trouble---so they
went back to the ship

me----my son was anchored over there during ramadingdong. The enslaved hindus told him---
went back to the ship

...............................:link:...................................

went back to the ship

...............................:link:...................................

link to what------you think the hindu enslaved people
put it out on the Internet?

Forum List

Back