Ramadi Being Taken Back From ISIS, With Paris Attack Planner Dead Bonus Sauce

Airstrike kills ISIS leader linked to Paris attacks mastermind | Fox News

An Islamic State leader with direct links to the alleged Paris attacks mastermind has been killed in an air strike in Syria.

Mouadan was one of 10 ISIS leaders killed by the U.S.-led coaltion in Syria in the past month in a number of air strikes.

Iraqi forces raise flag in victory over IS in Ramadi

Iraq's military flew the Iraqi flag above the central government complex in city of Ramadi, a military spokesman said on Monday, the morning after the army declared the city captured in its first major victory over Islamic State fighters.

"Yes, the city of Ramadi has been liberated. The Iraqi counter terrorism forces have raised the Iraqi flag over the government complex in Anbar", joint operations spokesman Brigadier General Yahya Rasool said in a statement broadcast on state television.

YAY PUTIN! Putin rocks! All hail Putin!

Oh, wait...

IMPEACH OBAMA!
Not quite Hiroshima...but we'll take what we can get from the unprecedented coalition.

Nice.

For terrorists, a "mastermind" is someone who can plan an attack with more than one person.

Buh-bye, "mastermind".
Yes, downplay any accomplishment of America as long as the black guy is in charge, and jump for joy and jizz your jeans when the KGB thug drops a dozen bombs.
Take a good luck at this, folks. This is what happens when PC distorts perceptions.

The first thing I say is "nice". And I'm then told that I'm a racist. In a story about a bad guy in the Middle East getting whacked.

We really need to marginalize the crazies somehow.

Holy crap.
How Libs debate: | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
:lol:
I know how you like it. Glorify anything Putin does, downplay any victories or good news for America. I get it. I get it.

Happy when unemployment rises, sad when people get jobs.

As long as the black guy is in charge.
If this is a "victory" to you, it answers a lot...
And there is the race card :gay:
The pants shitters made it a big deal when Ramadi was lost. So it is a big deal when it is taken back, hypocrites.

An Islamic State leader with direct links to the alleged Paris attacks mastermind has been killed in an air strike in Syria.

Mouadan was one of 10 ISIS leaders killed by the U.S.-led coaltion in Syria in the past month in a number of air strikes.

Iraq's military flew the Iraqi flag above the central government complex in city of Ramadi, a military spokesman said on Monday, the morning after the army declared the city captured in its first major victory over Islamic State fighters.

"Yes, the city of Ramadi has been liberated. The Iraqi counter terrorism forces have raised the Iraqi flag over the government complex in Anbar", joint operations spokesman Brigadier General Yahya Rasool said in a statement broadcast on state television.

Oh, wait...

IMPEACH OBAMA!

Silly far left drone!

See how the far left supports the illegal wars of Obama!
Obama illegally kilt the Paris evil mastermind. He should be impeached!
In the minds of ODS sufferers like TNHarley? Yes.

Oh, wait...

IMPEACH OBAMA!
Not quite Hiroshima...but we'll take what we can get from the unprecedented coalition.

OMG talk about lowering the bar

Yes, downplay any accomplishment of America as long as the black guy is in charge, and jump for joy and jizz your jeans when the KGB thug drops a dozen bombs.
Take a good luck at this, folks. This is what happens when PC distorts perceptions.

The first thing I say is "nice". And I'm then told that I'm a racist. In a story about a bad guy in the Middle East getting whacked.

We really need to marginalize the crazies somehow.

Holy crap.
How Libs debate: | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I know how you like it. Glorify anything Putin does, downplay any victories or good news for America. I get it. I get it.

Happy when unemployment rises, sad when people get jobs.

As long as the black guy is in charge.
If this is a "victory" to you, it answers a lot...
And there is the race card :gay:
The pants shitters made it a big deal when Ramadi was lost. So it is a big deal when it is taken back, hypocrites.
You're one and one.....with the JV team....yo.

Sorry.. According to Iraq officials it was 30K troops verses 200 ISIS troops when they "dropped" their weapons and fled.
No, it was about 600 ISIS when they took Ramadi.

You have no evidence to back up the claim there are only 300 in Ramadi now.

There are up to 6,000 ISISBOOMBAH in Iraq. The Iraqi Prime Minister has just vowed to clear them all out in 2016. The Iraqis have found their spine after their embarrassing setback.

This is good news, no matter how much you want it otherwise.
I wasn't talking about NOW. BTW that was IRAQI officials. Quit listening to Obama. Makes you sound like a goddamn moron.
There could be 6K in Iraq, but how many in Ramadi? I haven't seen any numbers. Maybe your pimp will lie again and inform us.

Good, but the U.S. and Saudi Arabia shouldn't have created ISIS in the first place. They have so much blood on their hands. The least they can do is help eliminate their awful Frankenstein.

And when it's done, let's disengage from the Middle East. We don't belong there. We never did. We've done enough damage over there. Time to come home.

It's nice to see the Iraqis showing some spine. Finally. Taking back Ramadi door to door.

The harder you have to work for something, the more you appreciate it.

I never did understand this crap. Iraq has cities that were taken over by renegade lunatics. USA has spent billions to train and arm these curry breath lentil bean brain dead ME monkeys. Three years later they figure out somebody killing and raping Iraqi citizens 'up north' huh? No telephones? Then they go........save them? WTH?

Why did they let these renegade lunatics get so firmly entrenched in their own Country. To hell with all the ME. Defend Israel only.

One of many good reasons to keep a Republican out of the WH come 2017; a Republican can't be trusted to not start another failed war in the ME.

Poor sheep..
Meanwhile we are giving IS weapons and are friends with people that DIRECTLY support IS .
Yayyy Obama

Get lost.
thank you. That one has turned into one of the top 20 ODS sufferers on the board.
if Obama wasn't a goddamn moron, I wouldn't have to state the truth about him, would I?
"the friend of my enemy is my friend"
"giving weapons to my enemies is sound policy"
Said
NO
ONE
EVER

If the U.S. really wants to eliminate Islamic Terrorism, it's time to start focusing on the nations who support it the most. 'Close Friends' like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, and so on. They're the biggest financers of Global Terrorism.

So why hasn't the U.S. bombed or invaded them yet? Well, you probably know the answer... The Money. It's always about the oil and money. Global Terrorism will not be defeated until America's 'Close Friends' are confronted. That's the reality.

Yay! 10,000 Iraqi soldiers take Ramadi back from 300 ISIS.

Oh well, one town back. Now if only ISIS wasn't in other cities in Iraq or Syria or Libya or Afghanistan and oh the Ukraine!

Oh, wait...

IMPEACH OBAMA!

Silly far left drone!

See how the far left supports the illegal wars of Obama!
Obama illegally kilt the Paris evil mastermind. He should be impeached!

See the far left drones running their narratives..

See how they will do anything to justify their support for the illegal wars of Obama!

Forum List

Back