Ramadi Being Taken Back From ISIS, With Paris Attack Planner Dead Bonus Sauce

Airstrike kills ISIS leader linked to Paris attacks mastermind | Fox News

An Islamic State leader with direct links to the alleged Paris attacks mastermind has been killed in an air strike in Syria.

Mouadan was one of 10 ISIS leaders killed by the U.S.-led coaltion in Syria in the past month in a number of air strikes.

Iraqi forces raise flag in victory over IS in Ramadi

Iraq's military flew the Iraqi flag above the central government complex in city of Ramadi, a military spokesman said on Monday, the morning after the army declared the city captured in its first major victory over Islamic State fighters.

"Yes, the city of Ramadi has been liberated. The Iraqi counter terrorism forces have raised the Iraqi flag over the government complex in Anbar", joint operations spokesman Brigadier General Yahya Rasool said in a statement broadcast on state television.

YAY PUTIN! Putin rocks! All hail Putin!

Oh, wait...

IMPEACH OBAMA!

Silly far left drone!

See how the far left supports the illegal wars of Obama!

Funny how you're agreeing with me that we should have gotten out of the ME a long time ago.

Funny that you fully supported Bush's disaster in Iraq though.

Another far left drone debunked narrative being run..

See they will do anything to justify the illegal wars of Obama..

An Islamic State leader with direct links to the alleged Paris attacks mastermind has been killed in an air strike in Syria.

Mouadan was one of 10 ISIS leaders killed by the U.S.-led coaltion in Syria in the past month in a number of air strikes.

Iraq's military flew the Iraqi flag above the central government complex in city of Ramadi, a military spokesman said on Monday, the morning after the army declared the city captured in its first major victory over Islamic State fighters.

"Yes, the city of Ramadi has been liberated. The Iraqi counter terrorism forces have raised the Iraqi flag over the government complex in Anbar", joint operations spokesman Brigadier General Yahya Rasool said in a statement broadcast on state television.

Oh, wait...

IMPEACH OBAMA!

obama-cool-war-560x373.jpg

Geez , is obama not doing enough to fight ISIS, or is it an illegal war .

You righties need to make up your mind . It can't be both.

if Obama wasn't a goddamn moron, I wouldn't have to state the truth about him, would I?
"the friend of my enemy is my friend"
"giving weapons to my enemies is sound policy"
Said
NO
ONE
EVER
Is TNHarley the best you rw'ers got?!!! :doubt: :rofl:Ronnie gave these *cough* gentlemen Stinger missiles which he had to turn right around and offer to buy them back FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. You really arent good at this

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

if Obama wasn't a goddamn moron, I wouldn't have to state the truth about him, would I?
Said
NO
ONE
EVER
Is TNHarley the best you rw'ers got?!!! :doubt: :rofl:Ronnie gave these *cough* gentlemen Stinger missiles which he had to turn right around and offer to buy them back FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. You really arent good at this

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg
Guess what dumbfuck
Reagan was a shitty president. Try again without your straw man?

Said
NO
ONE
EVER

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg
Guess what dumbfuck
Read your posts before hitting "enter" shit-for-brains. You said "no one ever". The Gipper counts as someone

Gawd but you're an idiot. I'll give you this- you are consistent :thup: Carry on.

Last edited:
Said
NO
ONE
EVER

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg
Guess what dumbfuck
Read your posts before hitting "enter shit-for-brains. You said "no one ever". The Gipper counts as someone

Gawd but you're an idiot. I'll give you this- you are consistent :thup: Carry on.
Was the Taliban our enemies at the time?

Don't have time for you today Scooter. Going out soon. Suffice it to say- when conservative Presidents screw up, they go BIG

Oh, wait...

IMPEACH OBAMA!
Way to go Pootin!!

Forum List

Back