Rand Paul, a certain moral angle

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
let's assume for a second the worst conspiracy, let's pretend Rand Paul is a puppet who is paid to take a libertarian stance and "split votes" from the Republicans.

if the world Satanists provide a candidate with correct moral policy and do little more than say "that guy's crazy, waste your vote if you'd like" , what I realize is, the world leaders force the populace to make a choice and drink from the poison cup of corruption. The voter falls short morally by choosing status quo, and therefor becomes guilty of most political crimes past and present.

let's assume for a second the worst conspiracy, let's pretend Rand Paul is a puppet who is paid to take a libertarian stance and "split votes" from the Republicans.

if the world Satanists provide a candidate with correct moral policy and do little more than say "that guy's crazy, waste your vote if you'd like" , what I realize is, the world leaders force the populace to make a choice and drink from the poison cup of corruption. The voter falls short morally by choosing status quo, and therefor becomes guilty of most political crimes past and present.
This belongs in the CT forum.

And you belong in a mental ward.

Make it simple and do this country a huge favor. Just write-in a candidate. Do NOT play their game any longer. Do NOT vote for anyone on the ballot, plain and simple. Learn from past mistakes and stop playing the political game imposed on us by the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential. Learn to shy away from the corrupt political games. Do not aid and abet the crooks any longer. It's all a game. The general public is only considered as votes and tax revenue. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Forum List

Back