Rand Paul CPAC: Eliminate Straight Marriage, Decriminalize Drugs

Dang, Rand might take the white house.... The GOP and DNC are in some deep chit if Rand keeps this up.

It's like a more palatable version of his father with the voting record and knowledge of history to back it up... Fuck and the name.

Dang, Rand might take the white house.... The GOP and DNC are in some deep chit if Rand keeps this up.

It's like a more palatable version of his father with the voting record and knowledge of history to back it up... Fuck and the name.

Liberal pundit, Bob Beckel said today that he and the Democrats fear Rand Paul, that he might be a winning candidate. He then said "I like Rand Paul a lot."

Rand Paul lays out his vision and declares that he will eliminate straight marriage rather than legalize gay marriage. He also says he doesn't want to throw kids in jail for marijuana.

Rand Paul: "I’m an old-fashioned traditionalist. I believe in the historic and religious definition of marriage. That being said, I’m not for eliminating contracts between adults. I think there are ways to make the tax code more neutral, so it doesn’t mention marriage. Then we don’t have to redefine what marriage is; we just don’t have marriage in the tax code.”

CPAC 2013 - US Senator Rand Paul - YouTube

Paul is on to something, but the degenerate scum who supported Junebug Bush in 2004 are already attacking him. Be good to see him use the Republican Party to build his own following, then form a new party with zero religious horseshit and less worship of finance.

Forum List

Back