Rand Paul proposes funding infrastructure spending by cutting off aid to Pakistan!

That's funny coming from a guy who professes the belief that the federal government shouldn't be in the infrastructure business..
The reason why they should not be on the infrastructure business is because they suck ass at it. It’s all about waste, fraud and abuse...

Rand Paul shows you don't have to be smart to be a Senator. I wonder if he is aware of the fact that Pakistan is a nuclear power so stability in Pakistan is a part of our national security.

so we need to bribe them to make sure they don't attack us?

screw that

Rand has it correct
The Birchers Were Right for the Wrong Reason

We should destroy their nukes. Why should we believe that the military doesn't have the weapons to do that? All these fake continuous threats empower the government and its private-sector sponsors

Trump to announce $1.7 trillion infrastructure package at State of the Union

Infrastructure: $1.7 trillion
Aid to Pakistan: $67 billion (in constant 2011 dollars) to Pakistan between 1951 and 2011.

Fifty years of aid to Pakistan doesn't even cover one tenth of the right side of the decimal point.

Any more brilliant ideas from your wrapped heads?
Only Low-IQs Are Taken in by the Drop-in-a-Bucket Fallacy

Yeah, we'll just cut out $67 billion of infrastructure spending in your area. I'm sure you prefer Pakkis plotting jihad over you and your neighbors getting to work on time. You'll feel better about your moral superiority by neglecting potholes in order to fund shitholes.

Trump to announce $1.7 trillion infrastructure package at State of the Union

Infrastructure: $1.7 trillion
Aid to Pakistan: $67 billion (in constant 2011 dollars) to Pakistan between 1951 and 2011.

Fifty years of aid to Pakistan doesn't even cover one tenth of the right side of the decimal point.

Any more brilliant ideas from your wrapped heads?
Only Low-IQs Are Taken in by the Drop-in-a-Bucket Fallacy

Yeah, we'll just cut out $67 billion of infrastructure spending in your area. I'm sure you prefer Pakkis plotting jihad over you and your neighbors getting to work on time. You'll feel better about your moral superiority by neglecting potholes in order to fund shitholes.

Please explain how a few million dollars will fund Trump's $1.7 trillion pothole filling program.

Our foreign aid goes toward fighting terrorism, AIDS, Ebola, and poverty. Humanitarian assistance. It attempts to improve conditions around the world to keep the non-whites you hate from coming here.

Idiots like you think our foreign aid spending is a giant chunk of the budget. It isn't. It makes up less than one percent of the $4 trillion budget. That comes out to less than $40 billion a year, you isolationist moron.

We have morons who think a $1.7 trillion debt can be paid with $40 billion. We have some real math whizzes around here!

Eliminate 'Foreign Aid' to Pakistan and secure our border instead. Build that wall Mr. Trump!

It’s about damn time we start focusing on fixing the problems that impact Americans!

Democrats need to start thinking about the needs of Americans.
Won't happen

They are too invested in creating a cycle of dependence of the nanny state to buy votea

We really don't need to be sending money to Pakistan

I never said the proposal was a wash, neither did Rand

BUT it's a great place to start

Won't happen

They are too invested in creating a cycle of dependence of the nanny state to buy votea

I think the tide is finally turning. I say that because some democrats are now starting to turn against cryin’ Chuck. :)

Won't happen

I think the tide is finally turning. I say that because some democrats are now starting to turn against cryin’ Chuck. :)
People are getting more money in their pay checks

This whole Spygate deal will hurt the democrat brand

Democrats just tries to hold Healthcare for Americans and military pay hostage for illegals

And the economy is screaming

Feeling pretty good about the mid term election

now THIS is a proposal I can wrap my head around

Rand is awesome; I wish the republicans would put him in charge of writing a health care bill and just run with it, but that is another topic for another day

why in the hell are we sending money to Pakistan anyway?

let's all rally around Rand and get something done that we desperately need!

Fund American Infrastructure by Ending Aid to Pakistan | Senator Rand Paul

To prohibit assistance to the Government of Pakistan, and to require the Department of State and the United States Agency for International Development to transfer amounts to the Highway Trust Fund equivalent to historic levels of assistance to Pakistan.
Why not end the drug war?
Progressives will not end the drug war, they are too much in favor of it...
The Drug war was brought to us under Reagon not the left! You must be the brain on drugs!

Won't happen

People are getting more money in their pay checks

This whole Spygate deal will hurt the democrat brand

Democrats just tries to hold Healthcare for Americans and military pay hostage for illegals

And the economy is screaming

Feeling pretty good about the mid term election
I’m glad Trump decided to run for the presidency. After 8 years of obama, he couldn’t have picked a better time.

now THIS is a proposal I can wrap my head around

Rand is awesome; I wish the republicans would put him in charge of writing a health care bill and just run with it, but that is another topic for another day

why in the hell are we sending money to Pakistan anyway?

let's all rally around Rand and get something done that we desperately need!

Fund American Infrastructure by Ending Aid to Pakistan | Senator Rand Paul

To prohibit assistance to the Government of Pakistan, and to require the Department of State and the United States Agency for International Development to transfer amounts to the Highway Trust Fund equivalent to historic levels of assistance to Pakistan.
Why not end the drug war?
Progressives will not end the drug war, they are too much in favor of it...
The Drug war was brought to us under Reagon not the left! You must be the brain on drugs!
Everything stupid that happens in the federal government is because of progressives

Last edited:
If we have needs at home why are we giving money away to begin with?

Do you postpone your home repairs to fund your neighbors activities?
The Romans spent centuries buying-off the Barbarians nipping at the edges of the Empire...

Forum List

Back