Rand Paul wants pistols at sunrise ????????????????

The real question is why don't rw's care that he's a liar and a thief?

Rich irony coming from an Obamunist...

Why are your standards so consistently LOW?

Why is your hypocrisy consistently off the scale?

As usual, dodging questions and hiding behind name calling.

Stating that you are an Obamunist is name calling?

You don't care that Joe Biden is. You don't care that Obama is a liar and a thief.

You only want to destroy enemies of your shameful party.

Last edited:

Stating the you are an Obamunist is name calling?

You don't care that Joe Biden is. You don't care that Obama is a liar and a thief.

You only want to destroy enemies of your shameful party.

More hiding and still can't answer.

:lol:

Why don't you just do what Rand Paul does?

527966391e0dc.preview-620.jpg

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Who said I did, Ms. Strawman?

That does not change the fact the thieving Senator cum Presidential hopeful fell mighty hard this week, and had to eat many a plate of crow. Senator Cut & Paste saw some of his prospects diminish fretfully this week.

He has had a brutal, brutal week. He'll do fine in Kintucky for years to come. Nationally, he's been wounded pretty badly.

Seriously? The man is an orthodontist. How hard do you think he CAN fall? You all are to be laughed at. Really laughed at.

^^ Does it get any richer than this. :rofl:

Eyes, teeth, meh. What's the board certified dif, eh?

:lmao: I know right? She just keeps :dig:

Last edited:
:lol:

Looks like Paul fears the crap out of people who inspect his work.

Leftists are demagogues. You slander and libel those who are your enemies.

This is just the newest attack on Rand Paul. You think your REALLY have a "gotcha" here - which is amusing. It's a major snooze fest that only the most rabid Maddow viewers give a flying fuck about.

The moment the hate sites admitted that Paul had attributed the work to the original author, you leftists were left with your usual flinging of shit..

You can't even get me to bite, do you REALLY think the general public will give a shit?

:yawn:

they are just being like you liberal/Democrats
you all only care when it's a Republican, but Obama lies and you say he, misspoke
Clinton gets impeached and you say it's only a blowjob
and the not giving a shit from you people about what your party and elected idiots does goes happily along
so pipe down with you bs..go get a life

Paul cultists, do you all agree with Rand Paul's advice to students that they should lie to other people's faces whenever possible, if doing so benefits them personally?

The Truthiness of Rand Paul - NationalJournal.com
---
He went on to describe studying for a pathology test with friends in the library. "We spread the rumor that we knew what was on the test and it was definitely going to be all about the liver," he said. "We tried to trick all of our competing students into over-studying for the liver" and not studying much else.

"So, that's my advice," he concluded. "Misinformation works."
---

(I didn't need to ask, of course. DearLeaderPaul has recommended lying, hence the Paul cultists all agree that lying for the cause is a good and holy thing.)

lol
on and on and on and on and on

yawn yawn yawn

go worry over Obama lying..we would be shocked and faint if any of you petty asses would or give a shit

No one cares what you Paul cultists say now, because you've all been sucking the ass of proud liar.

Sadly for you all, there are consequences to be faced after glorifying a lying sack of shit like Rand Paul. Once you've screamed your allegiance to a liars' cult, everyone correctly starts assuming that everything you say is a just another big lie you're telling for the glory of your cult.

Paul cultists, do you all agree with Rand Paul's advice to students that they should lie to other people's faces whenever possible, if doing so benefits them personally?

The Truthiness of Rand Paul - NationalJournal.com
---
He went on to describe studying for a pathology test with friends in the library. "We spread the rumor that we knew what was on the test and it was definitely going to be all about the liver," he said. "We tried to trick all of our competing students into over-studying for the liver" and not studying much else.

"So, that's my advice," he concluded. "Misinformation works."
---

(I didn't need to ask, of course. DearLeaderPaul has recommended lying, hence the Paul cultists all agree that lying for the cause is a good and holy thing.)

Jesus even recommended lying:

Matthew 5:25

King James Version (KJV)

25 Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

Seriously? The man is an orthodontist. How hard do you think he CAN fall? You all are to be laughed at. Really laughed at.

^^ Does it get any richer than this. :rofl:

Eyes, teeth, meh. What's the board certified dif, eh?

:lmao: I know right? She just keeps :dig:

Dot Cum, you are an idiot. Rand Paul is an orthodontist. All he has to do is go back to the office. DUH! Saying so is in no way digging a hole for myself or anyone else.

I tried telling you that earlier, when you first called him an orthadontist, but as usual, you wouldn't listen.

And his claim of a Board Certified ophthalmologist is going to be an issue for him if he continues to claim that...

In the spring of 2010 stories first swirled around Sen. Rand Paul’s certification as an ophthalmologist by an outfit called the “National Ophthalmology Board,” an entity he founded.

This week I discovered that while he continues to present himself as “board certified” the NOB has been out of business since 2011, and in any event, does not under Kentucky law permit him to advertise as “board certified.”
sos_zps4aea378b.jpg

https://app.sos.ky.gov/ftshow/(S(yb....aspx?path=ftsearch&id=0479924&ct=09&cs=99999
In refusing to answer the direct questions Rand Paul will prompt further inquiry as to whether he skated around Kentucky law, received appropriate continuing education and represented himself forthrightly to his patients, paid or otherwise. It is noteworthy that he says 200 people signed the letter; he does not confirm that any of them relied on the NBO certification.
Rand Paul has another problem

Forum List

Back