Rand Paul was against the latest stimulus bill

Which I agree shouldn’t be labeled as stimulus, but rather aid. Now he says he wants to reopen the economy, but yet he offers no specifics on how to do that. He’s a blowhard, dickhead.

you ever considered the problem is you and your wanting others to tell you how to live your life???

No because it has nothing to do with this bill, and I’m just an American citizen with no power over others. Rand Paul is doing what he always does, grandstanding and offering no real solutions.
its not the federal govts job. Aid is unconstitutional. Stimulus is unconstitutional. Its also unconstitutional what the states were and are doing.
Do you understand now?

Which I agree shouldn’t be labeled as stimulus, but rather aid. Now he says he wants to reopen the economy, but yet he offers no specifics on how to do that. He’s a blowhard, dickhead.

you ever considered the problem is you and your wanting others to tell you how to live your life???

No because it has nothing to do with this bill, and I’m just an American citizen with no power over others. Rand Paul is doing what he always does, grandstanding and offering no real solutions.
its not the federal govts job. Aid is unconstitutional. Stimulus is unconstitutional. Its also unconstitutional what the states were and are doing.
Do you understand now?

The constitution shouldn’t be a suicide pact. The choice small businesses in New York and New Jersey have shouldn’t be either stay home and starve or go out and risk your life And the lives of others for your livelihood. People should be pragmatic about certain things.

Do you understand now?

The constitution shouldn’t be a suicide pact. The choice small businesses in New York and New Jersey have shouldn’t be either stay home and starve or go out and risk your life for your livelihood. People should be pragmatic about certain things.
its not a suicide pact,,,

theres a big difference between pragmatic and stupid,,,
possibly die from a flu or starve to death from lack of work and food,,
ones a certainty and ones a possibility,,,

Do you understand now?

The constitution shouldn’t be a suicide pact. The choice small businesses in New York and New Jersey have shouldn’t be either stay home and starve or go out and risk your life And the lives of others for your livelihood. People should be pragmatic about certain things.
Statists believe in abuse of power when its suites them. But when they dont? Wwwwaaaaahhhhhhh

Do you understand now?

The constitution shouldn’t be a suicide pact. The choice small businesses in New York and New Jersey have shouldn’t be either stay home and starve or go out and risk your life for your livelihood. People should be pragmatic about certain things.

The problem is people are dying from COVID in large number with social distancing in place and shutdowns in place. Lift those restrictions and it will get worse, right? So then the dilemma is go out and make ends meat while putting myself and other lives in danger or stay home and starve. That’s why people need some form of help. It’s not as simple as just open up the economy.

Do you understand now?

Statists believe in abuse of power when its suites them. But when they dont? Wwwwaaaaahhhhhhh
Are you denying there’s a dilemma workers and business owners are faced with when the deciding whether or not to return to work in this environment? Maybe you are a COVID denier. Or maybe your answer is fuck them.

Do you understand now?

The problem is people are dying from COVID in large number with social distancing in place and shutdowns in place. Lift those restrictions and it will get worse, right? So then the dilemma is go out and make ends meat while putting myself and other lives in danger or stay home and starve. That’s why people need some form of help. It’s not as simple as just open up the economy.
who said to just open it up everywhere and all at once???

NOBODY!!!!

of course some areas will require further lockdown while others can slowly start to reopen,,,

fact is this is not much more serious than the regular flu,,,but the starvation and loss of property will be far more serious than this flu will ever be,,,

so if you live in one of the heavily populated areas with more cases that was short sighted on your part and you will have to live with that,,, but dont punish the rest of us for your short comings,,,

If we can just print endless amounts of money what do we need to pay taxes for?

Do you understand now?

Are you denying there’s a dilemma workers and business owners are faced with when the deciding whether or not to return to work in this environment? Maybe you are a COVID denier. Or maybe your answer is fuck them.

Just a side note. I hope you're getting a real good education on those you're debating with now.

Do you understand now?

NOBODY!!!!

of course some areas will require further lockdown while others can slowly start to reopen,,,

fact is this is not much more serious than the regular flu,,,but the starvation and loss of property will be far more serious than this flu will ever be,,,

so if you live in one of the heavily populated areas with more cases that was short sighted on your part and you will have to live with that,,, but dont punish the rest of us for your short comings,,,

How do you guys keep saying it’s not as serious as the flu when we’ve had 45k deaths in a matter of weeks?

Explain what shortcomings we have that are responsible for all these people getting sick and dying. There are densely populated are areas that are hotspots and ares that aren’t as densely populated that are affected as well. And thankful most people reject your belief that if you chose to live in a highly populated area we should let you die.

Last edited:

Do you understand now?

Just a side note. I hope you're getting a real good education on those you're debating with now.

I have to admit it is eye opening

Do you understand now?

Yeah, 'the party of life' thing is a little silly, huh?

Anyway, being a Conservative is not a bad thing, these people here are just radicals pissed off at life and they found a savior to wrap themselves up in and nothing is going to change that.

Do you understand now?

Yeah, 'the party of life' thing is a little silly, huh?

It’s an example of hypocrisy, sure.

Do you understand now?

NOBODY!!!!

How do you guys keep saying it’s not as serious as the flu when we’ve had 55k deaths in a matter of weeks?

Explain what shortcomings we have that are responsible for all these people getting sick and dying. There are densely populated are areas that are hotspots and ares that aren’t as densely populated that are affected as well. And thankful most people reject your belief that if you chose to live in a highly populated area we should let you die.
I base that on statistics,,,

I never said to let you die,,,so stop lying,,,

and why do you keep ignoring the loss of lives that will result from a prolonged lockdown???
there are millions of people right now that struggle to get food,,

Rand Paul was against the latest stimulus bill

Attention whore.....

Do you understand now?

NOBODY!!!!

How do you guys keep saying it’s not as serious as the flu when we’ve had 55k deaths in a matter of weeks?

and why do you keep ignoring the loss of lives that will result from a prolonged lockdown???

Which is why we need to find a way to help these people. Your answer is to make them help themselves, which isn’t feasible everywhere.

Do you understand now?

NOBODY!!!!

Which is why we need to find a way to help these people. Your answer is to make them help themselves, which isn’t feasible everywhere.
we can help them by letting them help themselves,,,food doesnt just appear on the doorstep,,,
and food is just one of the issues,,what about the people that will lose their homes cause they cant pay the mortgage???

and again we arent talking about opening everything at once and not taking proper precautions that have already been laid out,,,

It's OK if a senator has an opposing view about something. Sometimes it's political posturing and sometimes it's a sincere viewpoint. You can get excited about it if some obscure blog tells you but it's democracy in action.

Forum List

Back