🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RAND PAUL'S NEW HAIRDO

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2013
A Red Welfare State
I was checking out Rand's new hairdo, wondering who he looked like. I couldn't put my finger on it right away. Then I realized who his hairdo reminds me of.

paul-2016.jpg

eddieh.jpg

Apparently, I'm not the only one who thought of Eddie Haskell.

rand-paul-eddie-haskell_zpse1e91676.gif

I would vote for Ran Paul, if I ever actually bothered to vote.

He can never win though. He's like 4' 11" tall. Those guys can only get jobs as baseball analysts, like Ken Rosenthal and Tim Kirkjian.

I would vote for Ran Paul, if I ever actually bothered to vote.

He can never win though. He's like 4' 11" tall. Those guys can only get jobs as baseball analysts, like Ken Rosenthal and Tim Kirkjian.

You should get out there and vote on November 7. It's your duty! :D

For some reason, I'm thinking that the presidential election is not happening this November. If Rand is on the ballot next year, I may get out to vote. If the legalization of marijuana is on the California ballot, at whatever time, I will definitely consider the idea of getting out to vote.

Then again, I don't want to catch Ebola from the general public, or be a victim of a tsunami caused by man-made global warming.

Looks like someone's having a bad hair day, and it isn't Rand Paul.

Oh no?

RandPaulSyria-wombat.jpg

LOL!
Love Colbert -

I'm going to miss his show!
I don't even know who he is or what he does.
He's Bill O'Reilly, whom he lampoons brilliantly.
Well, I do know who Bill O'Reilly is; I remember him from Inside Edition or whatever tabloid show he was associated with. I don't watch him on Fox. Can't stomach him. But I don't get the point--Paul Rand is Bill O'Reilly? I don't watch American TV. I don't live in the States.

Forum List

Back