Random thoughts on a Hillary presidency.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I want to take this time to officially predict that the criminal Hillary will
be POTUS. I hate it, it sickens me, I pity the young people of this country, but that is the way I see it. I have never been wrong in my predictions for POTUS.

Trying to be positive, let's see what I can come up with. If, and it's a big if, Hillary governs like her husband did, it may not be so bad. Say anything else about Bill, he could see what the situation was and not screw it up. He only cared about being in power and if that meant changing with the wind, then so be it.

Another "good" thing is that there is going to be some really bad times coming. On the economic front, and the national security front, we will see major problems. At least all that nastiness will happen with a Democrat in office.

My main beef is with the SCOTUS and the 2nd Amendment. She will appoint liberal judges and we will lose basic rights. I will become an outlaw because I WILL NOT EVER register my guns.

We Christians will lose our rights to practice our religion while Muslims will be allowed to practice theirs. Even many of the worst aspects of their cultish beliefs will be allowed.

We will further lose free speech rights, and due process as well.

I'm 60 almost 61. I have lived and worked in the times when America was great. Our children and grandchildren will never get to experience that. I pity them but then again, they are poster responsible for it happening anyway and they will be voting for more of it. Hard to pity them when they won't listen.

Hillary represents all that is wrong with American Politics, it's possible that she could be an even worse president than 0bama was. But IMO, she is an unknown quantity. If she is simply a power hungry politician beholden to no one but Hillary, and there is evidence that that is exactly what she is, then perhaps she may be less damaging to the country than 0bama.

We can now only wait and brace for impact.

Forum List

Back