Rangers’ Scheppers Attacked On Walk In Cleveland

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Texas Rangers pitcher Tanner Scheppers sustained facial bruises after he said he was ”sucker-punched” while walking in downtown Cleveland this week

Scheppers said he was ”sucker-punched by several young males” and knocked to the sidewalk, but never lost consciousness. Scheppers said he wasn’t robbed and that his attackers ran away.

”I was in the wrong place at the wrong time,”

Rangers? Scheppers Attacked On Walk In Cleveland « CBS Cleveland

"...several young males" hummm !! could those young males be BLACK young males ?? heavens NO ! young BLACK males never do a hit and run attack on white people...., do they ?

Texas Rangers pitcher Tanner Scheppers sustained facial bruises after he said he was ”sucker-punched” while walking in downtown Cleveland this week

Scheppers said he was ”sucker-punched by several young males” and knocked to the sidewalk, but never lost consciousness. Scheppers said he wasn’t robbed and that his attackers ran away.

”I was in the wrong place at the wrong time,”

Rangers? Scheppers Attacked On Walk In Cleveland « CBS Cleveland

"...several young males" hummm !! could those young males be BLACK young males ?? heavens NO ! young BLACK males never do a hit and run attack on white people...., do they ?

Generally speaking, if the Race of the perp(s) isn't mentioned by the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM, you can usually count on them being Black.

ahhhhh !! i never gave having fun as part of this attack, so maybe it was not an attack at all, just a normal Cleveland Ohio greeting......., ya think ?

Forum List

Back