Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Trump, Cruz, Sanders, Hillary

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Sanders Hillary, Trump, Cruz

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Hillary, Sanders, Trump Cruz

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
POTUS has very limited power, thus it's not what they might do, it's what they say that matters.

Both Trump and Cruz alienate people, Trump makes promises he can never hope to fulfill; Cruz reminds me of the Devil in Blue Jeans. IMO neither one has the right stuff to be POTUS.
wry i believe clinton would alienate many too....

Clinton is mainstream, she is part of the establishment. She is pragmatic, political savvy and empathetic to the plight of the hoi polloi. I see Cruz as a bomb throwing radical and Trump as an authoritarian and a demagogue born it seems with a "gold shoe in his mouth".

HRC can get stuff done, maybe not the stuff some may want, but stuff which benefits the many without the freaking out those who have enjoyed the Golden Goose for decades. They will still have her ear, but biddable she is not. We need a pragmatic leadership, in the White House, the Congress and even in the Supreme Court. For ideology may work some of the time, but not all of the time as we have seen time and time again.
your prefered choice are anathema to most voters this year. Sanders gets most of the vote this year amongst democrats, the 'pragmatic' option among republicans, Kaisch, is getting a high of 20%, the bomb thrower option usually gets 85-90 %. People are tired of 'pragmatic' which they see as sell outs.

Obama communicates like a pussy, end of story.

only to rightwingnuthacks

and Putin, the ayatollah, the king of Saudi Arabia, and the rest of the world. Obama is a joke, he has made the USA the laughing stock of the world. Do you think the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and even the crazy north Koreans fear Obama? No, they laugh at his incompetence.
Obama is a joke, he has made the USA the laughing stock of the world
i believe bush was thought of the same way.....

only by the far left

an uneducated winger like you wouldn't know what "left" is except that it's anyone to the left of atilla the hun

the left = the Clintons, harry reid, Obama, Pelosi, schumer, Weiner, Whoopi, most of Hollywood, Chris Matthews, most dems,

far left = Sanders, Ayers, BLM, Black panthers, Farrakhan, Sharpton.

and Putin, the ayatollah, the king of Saudi Arabia, and the rest of the world. Obama is a joke, he has made the USA the laughing stock of the world. Do you think the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and even the crazy north Koreans fear Obama? No, they laugh at his incompetence.

only by the far left

an uneducated winger like you wouldn't know what "left" is except that it's anyone to the left of atilla the hun

as to education, I'll match mine to yours any day. I have a BS from a state university, an MBA from Harvard (made it through that liberal bastion without being brainwashed, but they tried very hard).

POTUS has very limited power, thus it's not what they might do, it's what they say that matters.

Both Trump and Cruz alienate people, Trump makes promises he can never hope to fulfill; Cruz reminds me of the Devil in Blue Jeans. IMO neither one has the right stuff to be POTUS.

Clinton is mainstream, she is part of the establishment. She is pragmatic, political savvy and empathetic to the plight of the hoi polloi. I see Cruz as a bomb throwing radical and Trump as an authoritarian and a demagogue born it seems with a "gold shoe in his mouth".

HRC can get stuff done, maybe not the stuff some may want, but stuff which benefits the many without the freaking out those who have enjoyed the Golden Goose for decades. They will still have her ear, but biddable she is not. We need a pragmatic leadership, in the White House, the Congress and even in the Supreme Court. For ideology may work some of the time, but not all of the time as we have seen time and time again.
your prefered choice are anathema to most voters this year. Sanders gets most of the vote this year amongst democrats, the 'pragmatic' option among republicans, Kaisch, is getting a high of 20%, the bomb thrower option usually gets 85-90 %. People are tired of 'pragmatic' which they see as sell outs.

You're wrong!
Google

HRC leads 1287 to 1037 and with the Super Delegates, 1756 to 1068

Pragmatic leadership has not existed in the Congress since McConnell and Boehner where in command. Pragmatic leadership in the White House has been labeled weak by the RW; notwithstanding the successes of the past 8 years on foreign and domestic issues.

Reactionaries on the right, and revolutionaries on the left make much noise, but they have no appeal to the great mainstream, the silent majority of moderate / centrist Democrats and Republicans. The internecine fighting in the Republican Party may not be fatal, but it is not the best means in securing victory.

You're wrong!
Google

HRC leads 1287 to 1037 and with the Super Delegates, 1756 to 1068

Pragmatic leadership has not existed in the Congress since McConnell and Boehner where in command. Pragmatic leadership in the White House has been labeled weak by the RW; notwithstanding the successes of the past 8 years on foreign and domestic issues.

Reactionaries on the right, and revolutionaries on the left make much noise, but they have no appeal to the great mainstream, the silent majority of moderate / centrist Democrats and Republicans. The internecine fighting in the Republican Party may not be fatal, but it is not the best means in securing victory.
Hillary gets the delegates, Sanders gets the votes of the rank and file. And the super delegates can switch any time the want

Maybe you are just too stupid to know that the men that died in Benghazi worked for what used to be Blackwater. I guess you didn't know that at that time Blackwater was NOT an American company.

That still doesnt change the FACT that they were Americans, jack ass.

I don't have any special allegiance for soldiers of fortune working for foreign owned companies no matter what their country of birth. Jackass.

I don't like Mrs Clinton for many reasons but how Benghazi was reported is not one of them. Now if someone can show me how she ordered the ambassador to go to the so called safe house when every person on the planet knew that there were going to be some terrorist activities world wide at that time I would certainly want to know what in the world she was thinking. HOW the terror attack was reported is crying over spilt milk. Whether it was the video or WHATEVER it doesn't make a damned bit of difference. He, the ambassador especially a frigging gay ambassador in a region where they execute gay people, had no business being outside the gates of a Marine guarded embassy. You people that have your thongs stuck up your asses over the sequence and actual vs the thought to be at the time cause of the attack at Benghazi are fucking fruit loops. Get OVER it. She got it wrong. Move on.

Maybe you are just too stupid to know that the men that died in Benghazi worked for what used to be Blackwater. I guess you didn't know that at that time Blackwater was NOT an American company.

I don't have any special allegiance for soldiers of fortune working for foreign owned companies no matter what their country of birth. Jackass.

That still does not change the fact that they are Americans, dumb shit.

American born people get themselves into bad situations every day all over the world. Big whoop! How about instead of whining about how their demise is reported you focus in on what got them into trouble in the first place. One would think that someone/s with all the geopolitical savy as the security detail of a Blackwater protection detail for an ambassador in the ME would have a fucking clue to get their asses into a Marine guarded embassy at a time like that.

American born people get themselves into bad situations every day all over the world. Big whoop! How about instead of whining about how their demise is reported you focus in on what got them into trouble in the first place. One would think that someone/s with all the geopolitical savy as the security detail of a Blackwater protection detail for an ambassador in the ME would have a fucking clue to get their asses into a Marine guarded embassy at a time like that.

Well at lest now you realize that they were still Americans, now lets work on your predisposition to blame the victims.....

Well at lest now you realize that they were still Americans, now lets work on your predisposition to blame the victims.....

Unless you can show how Mrs Clinton gave a direct order to take the ambassador to the Benghazi "safe house" you are definitely blaming the wrong individual. If you are going to drone on and on about how she reported the "cause" of the attack on the video then you are just flogging a dead horse..and the wrong dead horse at that.

Unless you can show how Mrs Clinton gave a direct order to take the ambassador to the Benghazi "safe house" you are definitely blaming the wrong individual. If you are going to drone on and on about how she reported the "cause" of the attack on the video then you are just flogging a dead horse..and the wrong dead horse at that.

She lied, Americans died.

Case closed, dude.

Case closed, dude.

As usual the stupid wacky far right christian fascist has it exactly backwards. No you moron. They died first ... Then it was reported erroneously. Until you can get the basics right it is you that continuously reports it wrong...not her. She already apologized. Where is yours..Dude?

Case closed, dude.

As usual the stupid wacky far right christian fascist has it exactly backwards. No you moron. They died first ... Then it was reported erroneously. Until you can get the basics right it is you that continuously reports it wrong...not her. She already apologized. Where is yours..Dude?

She's been lying since she fell out of the crib. Apology not accepted.

War is politics on a different level. Obama communicates intellectually. End of story.

only by the far left
i have met,seen and heard many moderate repub/cons say that bush was a clown......

Case closed, dude.

She's been lying since she fell out of the crib. Apology not accepted.

Well, she like Trump and many others has changed her party affiliation. She was a republican volunteer when in college if I remember reading that about her. Wellesley? Worked for Goldwater campaign I believe. I was very supportive of Barry also. Clinton is only a year older than myself. Obviously she is more a politician of convenience, like Trump, as she Married Bill and became a democrat. Even so she was on the Board of the Walmart Corp.

Maybe you can tell I looked her up just now on the bio and the wiki. I don't like to get my facts wrong.

Sounds like she is still more of a republican than a liberal the way most of you define a liberal. She doesn't have a history of trying to advance women's issues.

This election seems to be thick with chameleons.

Pointless, except as a protest.

Rubio still got a large % of votes in WI from people who didn't like the choices.

WI has a non binding option of None of the above. I don't know why people bother.

Forum List

Back