Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Trump, Cruz, Sanders, Hillary

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Sanders Hillary, Trump, Cruz

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Hillary, Sanders, Trump Cruz

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
So why is only one of the candidates left off your list OP? Where is John Kasich's name?

Cruz. Kasich. Vermin Supreme.

Bernie and Hillary are way too left wing. Their policies will destroy this country thoroughly. Trump is just hte right wing version of Hillary without government experience.

What's your beef with Kasich again? Specifically, not generalizations.

Kasich has as much chance of getting elected as you do.

So why is only one of the candidates left off your list OP? Where is John Kasich's name?

Cruz. Kasich. Vermin Supreme.

Bernie and Hillary are way too left wing. Their policies will destroy this country thoroughly. Trump is just hte right wing version of Hillary without government experience.

What's your beef with Kasich again? Specifically, not generalizations.
Kasich has as much chance as you do, maybe less, and the number of options is too many already

Cruz... Sanders... Hillary... Trump...

I really wanted to vote for Trump, months ago, but he's just too crazy to let near the launch codes, and he hasn't got a clue how to deliver on what he's promising...

I hear ya...but I'm ex military...where we are taught clear, concise and forceful communication. I like concise.

Even military men can communicate intellectually, at least when you get above a certain level.

And in case you didn't notice, the Presidency isn't a military field operation. It's a diplomatic mission, which requires rather different English skills.
War is politics on a different level. Obama communicates intellectually. End of story.

Obama communicates like a pussy, end of story.

only to rightwingnuthacks

and Putin, the ayatollah, the king of Saudi Arabia, and the rest of the world. Obama is a joke, he has made the USA the laughing stock of the world. Do you think the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and even the crazy north Koreans fear Obama? No, they laugh at his incompetence.
Obama is a joke, he has made the USA the laughing stock of the world
i believe bush was thought of the same way.....

War is politics on a different level. Obama communicates intellectually. End of story.

Obama communicates like a pussy, end of story.

only to rightwingnuthacks

and Putin, the ayatollah, the king of Saudi Arabia, and the rest of the world. Obama is a joke, he has made the USA the laughing stock of the world. Do you think the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and even the crazy north Koreans fear Obama? No, they laugh at his incompetence.

I'm just not sure I want people to fear the US and its President in the same way people are afraid when they hear that a patient has escaped from the local mental asylum.

bad analogy, its not about fear, its about respect. Today we have neither.
would we have any with the clowns running?....

POTUS has very limited power, thus it's not what they might do, it's what they say that matters.

Both Trump and Cruz alienate people, Trump makes promises he can never hope to fulfill; Cruz reminds me of the Devil in Blue Jeans. IMO neither one has the right stuff to be POTUS.
wry i believe clinton would alienate many too....

Gary Johnson.

Stay home and save the gas, or shoe leather.

Won't happen. This country would be better served if those voting for either of the other nominees stayed home. Seriously. Sanders? Clinton? Trump? Cruz? We're fucked.

If you vote for someone who cannot win, you might as well stay home. End of story.

Not true. Dont you realize that there are political statisticians that look at the full impact of all the votes and especially what third parties are surgent and which waining?

Your comment is as bad as saying why vote since millions of other people will vote differently anyway; why spit in a river?

EVERY VOTE COUNTS, dude, seriously.

My intention is to vote in order of Sanders, Trump and Cruz a distant last. Hillary is not ever getting a vote from me, nor would Bush, Ryan or Romney as all four are part of the Corporate Crony Netwrk that is running this country into the ground.

Gary Johnson.

Stay home and save the gas, or shoe leather.

Won't happen. This country would be better served if those voting for either of the other nominees stayed home. Seriously. Sanders? Clinton? Trump? Cruz? We're fucked.

If you vote for someone who cannot win, you might as well stay home. End of story.

Not true. Dont you realize that there are political statisticians that look at the full impact of all the votes and especially what third parties are surgent and which waining?

Your comment is as bad as saying why vote since millions of other people will vote differently anyway; why spit in a river?

EVERY VOTE COUNTS, dude, seriously.

You can try to rationalize this idiocy on this topic all you want. If you do not vote for the Republican nominee, or the Democrat nominee, you might as well stay home and masturbate. Hopefully, you will get more out of it than wasting your votes.

I am sorry, but there are exactly no viable third parties. Until there is, enjoy your irrelevance.

You can try to rationalize this idiocy on this topic all you want. If you do not vote for the Republican nominee, or the Democrat nominee, you might as well stay home and masturbate.

Lol, well there is no reason to doubt that you were a sailor now, lolol.

But voting always counts, literally, as someone always COUNTS the vote. And there are pros who watch the third party vote in ways apparently that you cannot imagine.

I will NEVER again vote for the lesser of evil or any kind of evil. That is the duopoly's sucker game that you seem to subscribe to.

I am sorry, but there are exactly no viable third parties. Until there is, enjoy your irrelevance.

lol, whatever.

You can try to rationalize this idiocy on this topic all you want. If you do not vote for the Republican nominee, or the Democrat nominee, you might as well stay home and masturbate.

Lol, well there is no reason to doubt that you were a sailor now, lolol.

But voting always counts, literally, as someone always COUNTS the vote. And there are pros who watch the third party vote in ways apparently that you cannot imagine.

I will NEVER again vote for the lesser of evil or any kind of evil. That is the duopoly's sucker game that you seem to subscribe to.

lol, whatever.

Why don't you plan a trip to Arizona and throw rocks in the Grand Canyon to fill it up?

Do you think you will be successful if you try?

That is why voting for a third party dooms you to irrelevance.

For me, it is
Cruz ; conservative good, honesty, good, conduct good, weird religion meh
Sanders Bat shit economics, lousy, conduct good, honesty good, no religion, meh
none of the above
hillary insane economics, lousy, conduct horrible, honesty, you are kidding me
trump economics no one knows, least of all trump, conduct disgraceful, honesty worse than Hillary's by inches

I will NOT vote for the life-long, no experience but being lawyers and politicians!!! They are what has caused this country to be on the brink of destruction.

My next Senator is going to be an emergency room doctor who is also a Brigadier General who served well in the House.

I do not want another two-bit political hack in the Oval Office.

So I'm hearing you say you're opposed to hiring people to do the job they're trained for, because they have no experience doing other jobs entirely. Do you also refuse to hire an accountant who is only trained in accounting, and instead get your taxes done by your plumber?

The whole foundation of our REPRESENTATIVE REPUBLIC was for the PEOPLE to make the decisions that affected everyone. Our Founders warned against the professional political elite and they were right on the mark.

Ever since the 1900s, we've gone downhill due to the progressives who have tried to turn us into a government for the governors instead of a government of and by the people!

I appreciate that, but this ain't the 1700s - which, by the way, had a fair share of people whose primary occupation was governance. The likelihood of finding gentlemen planters who are ALSO educated enough to serve as effective statesmen in the bewilderingly complex world we live in today is vanishingly small.

At some point, we're all really going to have to get over these simplistic cartoon stereotypes and start looking at specifics. It's a lot more interesting to me what a person does in office than whether or not he focused his education and training on holding office, rather than training for another career and picking up public service for shits and giggles.

So tell me what you think of an individual who took law in school, then worked as a law clerk followed by going into politics. Once becoming one of the 100 most influential men in politics, he didn't bother to show up to do his job, missing vote after vote?

I think clerking for a Supreme Court Justice is part and parcel of a stellar resume for a lawyer who graduated cum laude from Harvard. Do you not know how prized and coveted law clerk positions are? Absolutely far and away top of the heap clerk positions for the Supreme Court? Judges in prestigious courts receive hundreds of applications from the best and brightest law graduates every year for one or maybe two slots. The Supreme Court FAR outstrips that number. You not only have to be in the top 2% or so of your law class; you have to have SCADS of other qualifications, like being a member of your law school's law review or moot court. Doing a stint as a law clerk for any prestigious court, but most especially THAT court, basically lets you write your own ticket in the legal job market. You go from applying for jobs to having law firms apply to hire you.

As for attending work, I think all sitting officeholders end up having attendance problems when they're running for higher office, particularly this one. Running for President is frigging time-consuming, and it's a problem that has to be addressed by everyone in this position at some point.

Forum List

Back