Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Trump, Cruz, Sanders, Hillary

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Sanders Hillary, Trump, Cruz

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Hillary, Sanders, Trump Cruz

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
War is politics on a different level. Obama communicates intellectually. End of story.

Obama communicates like a pussy, end of story.

only to rightwingnuthacks

and Putin, the ayatollah, the king of Saudi Arabia, and the rest of the world. Obama is a joke, he has made the USA the laughing stock of the world. Do you think the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and even the crazy north Koreans fear Obama? No, they laugh at his incompetence.

I'm just not sure I want people to fear the US and its President in the same way people are afraid when they hear that a patient has escaped from the local mental asylum.

bad analogy, its not about fear, its about respect. Today we have neither.

Hey, it was YOUR choice of words, not mine. And our allies are already reacting in the escaped-mental-patient way just to the POSSIBILITY of Trump being elected, so I'd say it's pretty accurate.

POTUS has very limited power, thus it's not what they might do, it's what they say that matters.

Both Trump and Cruz alienate people, Trump makes promises he can never hope to fulfill; Cruz reminds me of the Devil in Blue Jeans. IMO neither one has the right stuff to be POTUS.

POTUS has very limited power, thus it's not what they might do, it's what they say that matters.

Both Trump and Cruz alienate people, Trump makes promises he can never hope to fulfill; Cruz reminds me of the Devil in Blue Jeans. IMO neither one has the right stuff to be POTUS.
Sanders doesnt make promises he cant fulfill?
Hillary doesnt remind you of teh Devil in Blue Jeans (whatever the fuck that means)?
Your criteria for POTUS are bizarre.

War is politics on a different level. Obama communicates intellectually. End of story.

and Putin, the ayatollah, the king of Saudi Arabia, and the rest of the world. Obama is a joke, he has made the USA the laughing stock of the world. Do you think the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and even the crazy north Koreans fear Obama? No, they laugh at his incompetence.

I'm just not sure I want people to fear the US and its President in the same way people are afraid when they hear that a patient has escaped from the local mental asylum.

By which you mean dick swinging, and I don't think the rest of the world is unfamiliar with that.
And on behalf of everybody who ever travels outside this country --- thanks a LOT.

Kind of a weird poll. They should have been listed separately. Trump is the only one I'd vote for, flawed as he is he's still accustomed to making things happen, unlike all the others. The fact that he already has leftists foaming over like rabid animals speaks volumes. That's UUUUUUggge.

Of course, what Trump is most accustomed to "making happen" is other people losing money on his "ideas" and having to clean up his mess while he waltzes away.

Which is exactly what would happen if he got within smelling distance, if we're lucky.
If we're not, we lose the Constitution and the national park system turns into gold-plated golf courses, although that prolly doesn't matter since by then we're engaged in wars with ----- Everybody.

Wish I could disagree with you like normal, but . . .

Yeah I know. It's icky. But for now, common cause prevails. It's kind of like the all star game where the player you're usually trying to defeat is suddenly your teammate.

Just roll wid it, once we get Rump dumped we can go back to :meow: and all of this will be forgotten. ;)

ole hoppystick, dumb as a sack of frog feet.

to

again, that's only true in rightwingnuthackworld

Of course, what Trump is most accustomed to "making happen" is other people losing money on his "ideas" and having to clean up his mess while he waltzes away.

Which is exactly what would happen if he got within smelling distance, if we're lucky.
If we're not, we lose the Constitution and the national park system turns into gold-plated golf courses, although that prolly doesn't matter since by then we're engaged in wars with ----- Everybody.

Yeah I know. It's icky. But for now, common cause prevails. It's kind of like the all star game where the player you're usually trying to defeat is suddenly your teammate.

Just roll wid it, once we get Rump dumped we can go back to :meow: and all of this will be forgotten. ;)

to

To crazy people what is sane looks crazy.
You are crazy.

I hear ya...but I'm ex military...where we are taught clear, concise and forceful communication. I like concise.

Even military men can communicate intellectually, at least when you get above a certain level.

And in case you didn't notice, the Presidency isn't a military field operation. It's a diplomatic mission, which requires rather different English skills.

332-206 .....we laugh at your impotence

to

You are crazy.

not in the real world. only in rightwingnuthackworld.

try again.

to

You are crazy.

not in the real world. only in rightwingnuthackworld.

try again.
You mean the world where we support perverts who tweet pics of their gonads to young girls?
Oh wait, that's your world.

For me, it is
Cruz ; conservative good, honesty, good, conduct good, weird religion meh
Sanders Bat shit economics, lousy, conduct good, honesty good, no religion, meh
none of the above
hillary insane economics, lousy, conduct horrible, honesty, you are kidding me
trump economics no one knows, least of all trump, conduct disgraceful, honesty worse than Hillary's by inches

I will NOT vote for the life-long, no experience but being lawyers and politicians!!! They are what has caused this country to be on the brink of destruction.

My next Senator is going to be an emergency room doctor who is also a Brigadier General who served well in the House.

I do not want another two-bit political hack in the Oval Office.

Kaish is 1 for 30. he is just a nuisance now

he is running for VP
he can't get that. He is po'ing both Trump and Cruz.

politics makes strange bedfellows.

Ain't THAT the frigging truth. I'm over here agreeing with Pogo on stuff. Bleh. Honesty sucks sometimes. :smoke:

Mebbe you misunderestimated me. :D

No, I think I have you pegged pretty good. But it's possible to arrive at the conclusion that Donald Trump is a political fertilizer bomb (and I DO mean "fertilizer" in the manure sense of the word) coming from EITHER end of the spectrum, and I like to think I'm honest enough to admit when someone's right, whoever they are and however they came to be right.

For me, it is
none of the above
trump economics no one knows, least of all trump, conduct disgraceful, honesty worse than Hillary's by inches

I will NOT vote for the life-long, no experience but being lawyers and politicians!!! They are what has caused this country to be on the brink of destruction.

My next Senator is going to be an emergency room doctor who is also a Brigadier General who served well in the House.

So I'm hearing you say you're opposed to hiring people to do the job they're trained for, because they have no experience doing other jobs entirely. Do you also refuse to hire an accountant who is only trained in accounting, and instead get your taxes done by your plumber?

For me, it is
none of the above

So I'm hearing you say you're opposed to hiring people to do the job they're trained for, because they have no experience doing other jobs entirely. Do you also refuse to hire an accountant who is only trained in accounting, and instead get your taxes done by your plumber?

The whole foundation of our REPRESENTATIVE REPUBLIC was for the PEOPLE to make the decisions that affected everyone. Our Founders warned against the professional political elite and they were right on the mark.

Ever since the 1900s, we've gone downhill due to the progressives who have tried to turn us into a government for the governors instead of a government of and by the people!

For me, it is
none of the above

The whole foundation of our REPRESENTATIVE REPUBLIC was for the PEOPLE to make the decisions that affected everyone. Our Founders warned against the professional political elite and they were right on the mark.

Ever since the 1900s, we've gone downhill due to the progressives who have tried to turn us into a government for the governors instead of a government of and by the people!

I appreciate that, but this ain't the 1700s - which, by the way, had a fair share of people whose primary occupation was governance. The likelihood of finding gentlemen planters who are ALSO educated enough to serve as effective statesmen in the bewilderingly complex world we live in today is vanishingly small.

At some point, we're all really going to have to get over these simplistic cartoon stereotypes and start looking at specifics. It's a lot more interesting to me what a person does in office than whether or not he focused his education and training on holding office, rather than training for another career and picking up public service for shits and giggles.

For me, it is
none of the above

I appreciate that, but this ain't the 1700s - which, by the way, had a fair share of people whose primary occupation was governance. The likelihood of finding gentlemen planters who are ALSO educated enough to serve as effective statesmen in the bewilderingly complex world we live in today is vanishingly small.

At some point, we're all really going to have to get over these simplistic cartoon stereotypes and start looking at specifics. It's a lot more interesting to me what a person does in office than whether or not he focused his education and training on holding office, rather than training for another career and picking up public service for shits and giggles.

So tell me what you think of an individual who took law in school, then worked as a law clerk followed by going into politics. Once becoming one of the 100 most influential men in politics, he didn't bother to show up to do his job, missing vote after vote?

For me, it is
none of the above

So tell me what you think of an individual who took law in school, then worked as a law clerk followed by going into politics. Once becoming one of the 100 most influential men in politics, he didn't bother to show up to do his job, missing vote after vote?
Why is that relevant to what she wrote?

Why is that relevant to what she wrote?

Ah well. Who cares? Go ahead and git a hitch in yer britches.

Forum List

Back