Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Trump, Cruz, Sanders, Hillary

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Sanders Hillary, Trump, Cruz

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Hillary, Sanders, Trump Cruz

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
first of all the offers were not sorted by party in any order that was listed ... I would never vote for any republican ever if they were listed on the same list as 3rd 4th or 6th place ... even if he passes a bill that gave a million dollars to every citizen in this country ... I would never vote for any republican period... call me biased, fine ... I don't care ...

its hillary 1 st. Bernie 2nd ...

i C
first of all the offers were not sorted by party in any order that was listed ... I would never vote for any republican ever if they were listed on the same list as 3rd 4th or 6th place ... even if he passes a bill that gave a million dollars to every citizen in this country ... I would never vote for any republican period... call me biased, fine ... I don't care ...

I call you a decent person even though you wont vote for trump. I join with democrats in wanting the GOP to burn.

Bigoted. That's what it is.

Kind of a weird poll. They should have been listed separately. Trump is the only one I'd vote for, flawed as he is he's still accustomed to making things happen, unlike all the others. The fact that he already has leftists foaming over like rabid animals speaks volumes. That's UUUUUUggge.

Cruz. Kasich. Vermin Supreme.

Bernie and Hillary are way too left wing. Their policies will destroy this country thoroughly. Trump is just hte right wing version of Hillary without government experience.

Trump then Cruz..................I went ahead and voted because I would not vote for Sanders or Hillary ever............

for me they can all go fuck themselves....

say what you really think, Harry :)
ok i will.....this is who i will be writing in yet again....

You're voting for Marx?

I'm voting for

th

Lennon

So why is only one of the candidates left off your list OP? Where is John Kasich's name?

Cruz. Kasich. Vermin Supreme.

Bernie and Hillary are way too left wing. Their policies will destroy this country thoroughly. Trump is just hte right wing version of Hillary without government experience.

What's your beef with Kasich again? Specifically, not generalizations.

For me, it is
Cruz ; conservative good, honesty, good, conduct good, weird religion meh
Sanders Bat shit economics, lousy, conduct good, honesty good, no religion, meh
none of the above
hillary insane economics, lousy, conduct horrible, honesty, you are kidding me
trump economics no one knows, least of all trump, conduct disgraceful, honesty worse than Hillary's by inches
Trump, Kasich, Cruz.

Forum List

Back